• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Its strange, when I save game and goes to folder scenarios save game, I dont have any file.But when I go to the game I have that sav game, and I also have save game from the pre pre alpha, but his is save game that I delited when Im reinstaling game. Very strange.

well I delite map, and scenarios, Gukan say that will work , when he give to us old version of the map, then I go to the yugoslav wars, copy and paste all in YW to main game folder, then use no time limit patch, wich this time I dontk know why, but workted.JSGME dont work in my comp.

I dont know how, but I have old savegames from gukans earlyer map. I think that is why is baging.And when I load old save, it gives me old gukans map.Makedonia have ok borders.I cant delite save games because they dont exsist in save game folder.No mather how numer of saves I have save game is allways empty.

Supaplex:

Okey, do it the dirty way so we know if somethings wrong or not:

- Do a clean install of armageddon
- Patch to 1.2
- DON'T remove anything
- Extract YW001 to Armageddon root folder
- Play

If the problems still there, come back here again, but since it works on my end, Haxs end and most people (woho! already 25 downloads. :cool:) end, so please do above and see if it works as it should.

And strange with JSGME not working, which OS do you use? XP? Vista? Win7? Did you "run as administrator" when using JSGME?

PS. No problem with the map on my end. I guess it's some file in folder "MAP" (from earlier releases) that spooks, so do above:

oa2f5y.png

Yes the capitol of Bosnia is in wrong province;)

I think that you have overwrited the old map with the whole new pack and that some files get's wrong.
Do as TW said;)

Could somebody say if they have problems with playing/installing the mod.
Somebody please, so I know that it's not my fault.

P.S. YW001.rar = Yugoslav Wars MOD 0.01.rar
YW001 = Yugoslav Wars

I changed the names a bit;p

Yes the capitol of Bosnia is in wrong province;)

I think that you have overwrited the old map with the whole new pack and that some files get's wrong.
Do as TW said;)

P.S. YW001.rar = Yugoslav Wars MOD 0.01.rar
YW001 = Yugoslav Wars

I changed the names a bit;p

Blaspehmy!! :(

I thought YW001 soundes so cool... So proffesional! ;)

Okey lads, feedback on the politcal setup:

- Are the ministers correct for 1th of June, 1991?
- Are you satisfied with the domestic sliders?

I will be modding tomorrow morning (don't start work until 12 o' clock! :D) so please report everything considered a bug / or something that should be improved this evening, so I can fix it quick and send you a hotfix.

BUG1: Wrong capital for Bosnia (fixed)

Blaspehmy!! :(

I thought YW001 soundes so cool... So proffesional! ;)

Okey lads, feedback on the politcal setup:

I will be modding tomorrow morning (don't start work until 12 o' clock! :D) so please report everything considered a bug / or something that should be improved this evening, so I can fix it quick and send you a hotfix.

BUG1: Wrong capital for Bosnia (fixed)

Well firstly download my pack as their are some minor changes in the config files and such (changing TAGS).

Well I think that for Vojvodina they are wrong *source: Supaplex* :mad:
That will I fix:)

Wunderbar!! :)

BUMP

TW PLAN:

HIGH PRIORITY - Naming all the provinces in provinces.csv (Gukan?)
HIGH PRIORITY - Setup starting scenario; fix the politics, incorporate starting ministers, treaties, alliances and such (TW)

MEDIUM PRIORITY - Name all provinces on the map (Gukan?)
MEDIUM PRIORITY - Fix all minister_XXX.csv (Hax and bad_haggis?) / The ministers for those nations that exists at game start that are in cabinet (Hax?)

LOW PRIORITY - Do initial events for starting wars (no game without some action to it) (TW?)
LOW PRIORITY - Music (jrhindo)

Great work TeutonburgerW and Hax

I wasn't able to run the mod :D
The NTL provided in the mod told that i have an incompatible version :confused: it was 1.3 beta 2... i found another NTL for this version and it worked ok but when i started the game it shows the final score :mad:
I was able to run it changing the starting date back to 1936... only to see how it looks.
-I had the same problem than supaplex with colorscale (Macedonia and Serbia uses the same color)
-One river connection was wrong. At file map/adj-defs.csv line 500 it has
Code:
360;1034;River;0;
and it must be
Code:
360;1304;River;0;
Seems that Vaximilian had some kind of dyslexia after adding 500 connections :p

Anyway, i will try to solve my problem with the mod to run it as it may be run.

EDIT:
I have take a look at country.csv and thats what i have:
Code:
SER;Red;ENG;GER;X
U08;Red;ENG;MIN;X

U08 is Macedonia and SER is Serbia

-One river connection was wrong. At file map/adj-defs.csv line 500 it has
Code:
360;1034;River;0;
and it must be
Code:
360;1304;River;0;
Seems that Vaximilian had some kind of dyslexia after adding 500 connections :p

Hehe:) No other typos like this?

error

whenever i try to play (i have installed and started like the instructions" it quits the game and a messgae pops up:

error: the instruction adresse at: "0x005d94af" refers to "oxooooo1aa" memory adresse, unable to perform action:written (sorry if not grammatically correct, i'M hungarian :D)

EDIT:
I have take a look at country.csv and thats what i have:
Code:

SER;Red;ENG;GER;X
U08;Red;ENG;MIN;X

U08 is Macedonia and SER is Serbia

Haha, now I know, Hax changed the tags after I sent the complete package and forgot to change in country.csv. Originally, Macedonia was U10, so blame Hax, not me. :rofl:

We must make that YW be comaptibile for all comuters and operation systems.

Buy me XP, vista, win7, linux, mac etc and I can make it compatible to all. Until then, I will only make it compatible with what I can; that will say Windows OS (XP, Vista, Win7).

This is not any proffesional programbureau with unlimited time nor money, so lower your expectations a bit...

whenever i try to play (i have installed and started like the instructions" it quits the game and a messgae pops up:

error: the instruction adresse at: "0x005d94af" refers to "oxooooo1aa" memory adresse, unable to perform action:written (sorry if not grammatically correct, i'M hungarian )

Never, ever seen that one before when playing/modding HOI2 (for which I've done in like 5 years) so please do the following:

- Install armageddon (clean install! rename your current armageddon to like "armageddon1" and install > repair, so that you have a completly new and fresh installation)
- Patch it to 1.2 or 1.3 beta 2
- Activate mod via JSGME
- Play

If the same problem comes up, take screenshot (prt sc on my keyboard) and go to www.tinypic.com and upload the picture here.

In my version, everythings fine with the colorscheme. And that's a strangebug. Upload your savegame and I take a look.

Supaplex: Go into vojdovina.inc and kosova.inc, scroll down to controlled provinces. Ctrl + c and ctrl + v everything in serbia.inc under national provinces and you have cores on them.

NOw is everything ok with macedonia. But I cant Implant kosovo and vojvodina provinces, because its not same extensiion.I can change, but its says acces denied. This mod is weird.

If I may ask, what are you doing now for version 0.2, in this moment?

And yes, can somebody give me corected files for Bosnian capital, corected colorscales(witch is for now ok, I dont know why) and adding cores for Serbia(Vojvodina and Kosovo) please. It would be more playable until 0.2 realsied.

Last edited:
NOw is everything ok with macedonia. But I cant Implant kosovo and vojvodina provinces, because its not same extensiion.I can change, but its says acces denied. This mod is weird.

What do you mean "not the same extension"? Extension of what? Of country files? Or what? "Access denied" - to what? If you don't tell us details, we can't look into the problem and solve it.

well when I copy paste Kosovo and vojvodina provinces to Serbian national provinces, and want to save, its give me that folder with scenarios, and when I wanto to owerwrhite its say access denied. And for extensions I mean txt, and INC file