• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i start NTL patch, but it cant pached, and program for making MOds it dont make any mod folder.Im now reisntaling HOIDA.

Untitled-14.jpg

I dont know witch program is bloking?

Extract everything on the desktop:

Put the JSGME.exe file in your Armageddon folder.
Start it and a folder called "MODS" should appear.
Open "MODS" and put the extracted folder "Yugoslav Wars" in it.
Patch with your hoi.exe file with NTL patch.
Start JSGME and move Yugoslav Wars to the activated mods section via this buttom ">".
Play!

Somebody having also problems and have somebody managed to fully play?
In what stage comes the problems?

The JSGME.exe that was in the YW001.rar is not corrupted, it's you. ;)

For those of you who already have JSGME, just put YW001 into your "MODS" folder.

For those of you who don't already have JSGME.exe, put it into your Doomsday/Armageddon root folder, double-click (if you have Vista or Win7, you must "run as administrator"), the program creates a new folder (default: "MODS") where you put YW001.

Activate by selecting the mod in the left row, press the ">" button and you're ready to go once you have patched HOI2.exe.

To patch HOI2.exe, just click on the patcher, select english languange (so you press the correct button) and choose HOI2.exe and press patch. If you have Win7 or Vista, you might need to run the patcher as "run as administrator".

Otherwise, if it still doesn't work, tell me what you're specs are (XP, vista, win7) and post screenshot of where it all goes wrong and I try to help.

Its work now. I delited map and scenario, and some how no time limit patch is work now. But here is a huge bug in the game. Some provicnes in MACEDONIA IS THE SAME COLOR AS SERBIA.

macedonia.jpg

But here is a huge bug in the game. Some provicnes in MACEDONIA IS THE SAME COLOR AS SERBIA.

Not some but all of them are. A problem with colorschemes?

YES, AND WHEN I GIVE CAPITALS TO I DONT REMEBER WHO I CHOSE WRONG PROVICNE TO BE CAPITAL OF BOSNIA I MEAN SARAJEVO

where to put kosovo and vojvodina provicne id, that Serbia have cores for them?

nationalprovinces

ownedprovinces

controlledprovinces

In my version, everythings fine with the colorscheme. And that's a strangebug. Upload your savegame and I take a look.

Supaplex: Go into vojdovina.inc and kosova.inc, scroll down to controlled provinces. Ctrl + c and ctrl + v everything in serbia.inc under national provinces and you have cores on them.

YES, AND WHEN I GIVE CAPITALS TO I DONT REMEBER WHO I CHOSE WRONG PROVICNE TO BE CAPITAL OF BOSNIA I MEAN SARAJEVO

Why using CapsLock?