• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And I think we have a winner...

Honestly, I don't care what font, just want to have the map done already. :D

Alright:) this will only mean that there will be only one mod using Georgia for the map...:D

I like Georgia, but if you choose Trixieplain, i don't care, i'm fine with it. What worries me is are all names going to fit on the map provinces.

Hax i can't find no pic of Jerko Doko, i'll try to look again. Anyway i've found some more pics of Bosnian military leaders, and will be soon posting it. Alreadey have more than 50 pics of Bosnian leaders.

Anyway i've found 4 photos of the following Rep Srpska commanders and they are black and white pics, if you need them let me know:

Bosko Kelecevic - Com. of 1 Krajiski Korpus

Comanders of 22 Pjesadijska Brigada:

Bosko Peulic
Janko Trivic
Slobodan Zupljanin

I like Georgia, but if you choose Trixieplain, i don't care, i'm fine with it. What worries me is are all names going to fit on the map provinces.

Hax i can't find no pic of Jerko Doko, i'll try to look again. Anyway i've found some more pics of Bosnian military leaders, and will be soon posting it. Alreadey have more than 50 pics of Bosnian leaders.

Anyway i've found 4 photos of the following Rep Srpska commanders and they are black and white pics, if you need them let me know:

Bosko Kelecevic - Com. of 1 Krajiski Korpus

Comanders of 22 Pjesadijska Brigada:

Bosko Peulic
Janko Trivic
Slobodan Zupljanin

Pleas but them in a pack, NOT upload the pictures as it will take ages then to save them all one for one.
So pack and please PM them;)

And yes I would like to have those RSK leaders.

TRIXIPLIN WE SHALL USE! Gukan now you know what font to use;)

3 hours to go...

Hey HAX, France honors you by making a parade!

defile14juillet-garde-republicaine.jpg

I can't play it.
I'm always getting that Serbia won scenario.

Last edited: