• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would say 5, but how does georgia look?

jv4wog.png

Amallric please back, he didnt want to insult you.You know what is bad about forums, and cheating, or facebook? When you writing to someone, he can see your face and because of that he cant really figure what you is really think about. its like conversations widauth emotions.

Ok now I'm really fed up with all this so since I don't want to be an ass I will upload the work done on provincenames.csv, here you go,

http://rapidshare.com/files/375520586/province_names.csv.html
MD5: 806E1CE8B9AAE5869F372DABCF8BDD9C

And from that point I absolutely don't give a shit about that anymore, do whatever you want, download the file, organize yourself to work on it or just ignore it and you'll have to do anything from the beginning but that doesn't seem to be a huge problem, I won't fucking come bother you anymore.

Goodbye lads and good luck for the mod, it is unlickely you'll ever see me again on the forum.

But why? :( What's the reason for leaving?

I like number 2 FONT!

Now we must sort out this mess! From now don't post anything before reading it, be careful that it doesn't contains spam!

Hax can I help with something?

Yes lower the size of "Breaking 1000 post barrier".
That's for your own good, the mods don't allow letters bigger then 3 or 2 I think;)
Let's see when we settle this down, maybe start with the BoP forum again for lowering the post amount in this thread;)

P.S. We have over 90k views! Soon we will have our anniversary! :)

Yes Hax, please give us a "to do" list so we know what we are supposed to do now.

Yes lower the size of "Breaking 1000 post barrier".
That's for your own good, the mods don't allow letters bigger then 3 or 2 I think;)
Bigger than 2 isn't allowed:) I was warned when I had size=3.

Yes Hax, please give us a "to do" list so we know what we are supposed to do now.

Bigger than 2 isn't allowed:) I was warned when I had size=3.

First I need to know what Gukan does and Teutenburger plans to do.

Same here, two times:(

We see it! This is considering for me spam.
You don't need to post everything you do or how a province looks like Mongolia?!

Amallric diidn finish province names, maybe I can try to do that.

edit: that thing Mongolia, well I didnt write just that.

And that province names its harder where to begain, because i dont know what Amarllrlic do, its a huge mess.

EDIT: Do I need Exsell to open provine csv??

Last edited:
A quick draft on what's next (my two cents):

HIGH PRIORITY
MEDIUM PRIORITY
LOW PRIORITY

- Naming all the provinces in provinces.csv (Supaplex?)
- Setup starting scenario; fix the politics, incorporate starting ministers, treaties, alliances and such (me?)

- Name all provinces on the map (Gukan?)
- Fix all minister_XXX.csv (Hax and bad_haggis?)
/ The ministers for those nations that exists at game start that are in cabinet (Hax?)

- Do initial events for starting wars (no game without some action to it)

Also, somethings that MUST be thought trough before we're getting into modding provinces.csv / units / OOB's etc:

- How will we handle IC? Like now where every nation has like 700 IC and spams massive amounts of units or lower it?
- How will we handle units? We had the discussions earlier (me and amallric mainly over at bopworld, but nothing decided by the mod high council)
- How will we handle warfare? Quick battles á la vanilla or dragged out battles (á la TRP/WIF).

After that, we can start thinking about model names, not-so-important-events, additional graphics, etc etc.

supaplex said:
EDIT: Do I need Exsell to open provine csv??

No, it corrupts your .csv. Use notepad or notepad++ instead.

- Naming all the provinces in provinces.csv (Supaplex?) How can I open the file?

Ps I now see what you whrite.

- How will we handle IC?

I personaly think that is the easyest part to do. Just corect that in sertan file I cant remember. In file provinces you can add or delite IC witch is writen for every provicne.

Macedonia 40
Serbia(Kosovo and Vojvodina) 220
Croatia(with RSK) 200
Slovenia 95
Bosnia(with RS, WB and HB) 165
Montenegro 30
Albania 65

This is just exsample

Last edited:
- Naming all the provinces in provinces.csv (Supaplex?) How can I open the file?

Ps I now see what you whrite.

- How will we handle IC?

I personaly think that is the easyest part to do. Just corect that in sertan file I cant remember. In file provinces you can add or delite IC witch is writen for every provicne.

Macedonia 40
Serbia(Kosovo and Vojvodina) 220
Croatia(with RSK) 200
Slovenia 95
Bosnia(with RS, WB and HB) 165
Montenegro 30
Albania 65

This is just exsample

You misunderstod me. I'm quite familiar where to edit the IC itself. ;)

But are we going for say Serbia having 70 or 700 IC? That depends on how will we handle industry, units, ev. tech slots and so forth. With so much IC as current, AI spams unit until it runs out of MP; is that what we want?

Also, do we have any data on industrial spread in Yugoslavia in june, 1991? So we can start thinking of where to place them, how much, etc, so their are strategical goals to the game; i.e. capture the XXX area where XXX have lots of IC to severely hamper their unit producing and so forth.

we can search how many factoryes each country have. off course one factory one IC.

What do you think.