• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
But this is historic mod, with small alternate changes. Im mean Vojvodina join Bosnia or Croatia, never.Its inposible.And Vojvodina didnt exsist in 90s

I can fix which way you want, no problem, but I want Haxs final word before starting to do changes. My time is very limitied and I don't like to have redo things back and forth...

Vojvodina Novi Sad ID 297
Kosovo Pristine ID 1022
Macedonia Skoplje ID 1197
Montenegro Podgorica ID 647
Albania Tirane ID 1942
Croatia Zagreb ID 1805
Slovenia Ljubljana ID 1632
BIH Sarajevo ID 539
Serbia Belgrade ID 704

Fixed! Thanks!

I can fix which way you want, no problem, but I want Haxs final word before starting to do changes. My time is very limitied and I don't like to have redo things back and forth...

Fixed! Thanks!

What did you do next? ministers, coloring countryes, ading Serb republic, RSK, and Herceg Bosnia, or even western Bosnia, and consult with Hax Vojvodina and Kosovo didint exsist in 90s, its all Serbia. Vojvodina is still part of Serbia.

What did you do next? ministers, coloring countryes, ading Serb republic, RSK, and Herceg Bosnia, or even western Bosnia, and consult with Hax Vojvodina and Kosovo didint exsist in 90s, its all Serbia. Vojvodina is still part of Serbia.

I don't really understand what you mean? Should I add RSK, Herceg Bosnia in starting scenario and western Bosnia? And remove Kosovo and Vojdovina?

Here's what you all can do, so I can mod it in ASAP:

- Decide politcs for starting nations (give me a list, ex. bosnia is very democratic, open society etc etc)
- Send me the .csv so I atleast can fix starting cabinets
- Fix revolt.txt (someone with the ID-map and good knowledge of which provinces that should be min required and seen as extra; if one will do that, but don't know how, I can teach you, no problem)

Also, Gukan; noticed a "problem" with the map; as Bosnia, building ships, I can't deploy them in the rivers with harbours. WAD?

Slovenia can be democratic too, all the others Pertonal autocrats.

Should I add RSK, Herceg Bosnia in starting scenario and western Bosnia? Ask hax for that, because I dont know how will look like start scenarios. But you must remove Kosovo and Vojvodina to be part of Serbia.

Also, Gukan; noticed a "problem" with the map; as Bosnia, building ships, I can't deploy them in the rivers with harbours. WAD?

Well Bosnia can build ships but small ones, rivers fleet if they control some navigatable rivers, its not a problem, but if they build some destroyer that will be huge problem.

lol means that some person is kidding. You know intenrent worlds, ROLF LFMAO and so on

LOL = LOL, an abbreviation for laughing out loud[1][2], laugh out loud[3] or sometimes lots of laughs[4], is a common element of Internet slang.
It's laughing not kidding;) !!!

Can you give me something to do with mod because I'm getting less and less interested to visit this forum with exception if beta is released.

I really want to do something with it more that I can and know.

Well you could start looking pictures of Croatian Army and post them on BoP forum. Here are some useful links:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forum...ian-war-pics-3-Read-the-first-post-carefully!
and
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forum...tary-Pictures!-Read-the-first-post-carefully!

I think that Hax says that in the beggining Vojvodina and Kosovo will be part of Serbia.

I thought of having them like puppets, then of course Serbia will get events to annex/free them if they want. But they will always annex them 1999 as AI but if there is a human player as Kosovo ro Vojvodina they will get the event of "game over or uprising". The main countrys in this mod will be Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. But of course we won't forget Slovenia, Macedonia and Albania.

1. How far are we to get .csv for ministers and leaders? Now I've created shadow ministers and leaders for Kosova (U01), Vojdovina (U02) and Macedonia (U10) in order to have the game start up without crashes. Already existing nations uses their vanilla ministers and leaders .csv. U00-U10 (except for U01, U02 and U10) haven't any .CSV for now. If I atleast get the starting cabinets for starting nations (ALB BOS CRO U01 - Kosova - U10 - Macedonia - MTN SER SLV U02 - Vojdovina) I can mod them in, so we have starting cabinets instead of current.

2. How far are we with provincenames.csv?

3. How far are we with writing the names on the province on the map it self?

4. Please tell me what kind of politics was used by starting nations, so I can mod it in.

5. Also, have it been decided if we're going to use Arma 1.2 or Arma 1.3.2? It's a different .exe, so it's good to know. If it haven't been decided, I'd go for 1.3.2.

We're getting closer!

Very nice with the pictures! :)

Answers:

1. I have almost for every country .csv file for the ministers.
But they don't have ID's I still haven't decided how much they will have.
While millitary leaders only Croatia and Herzeg-Bosna have done .csv files without ID's.

2. Ask Gukan;)

3. Same as above;)

4. Well not fully democratic, Amarllirc could take and find:)

5. I have thought of using these pathces:
Vanilla Doomsday 1.0
Doomsday 1.3a
Armageddon 1.0
Armageddon 1.2
Armageddon 1.3 beta 2
NTL Patch

Vojvodina and Kosovo dont exsist during the time of Milosevic.It has only on map but ir relal life Milosevic, I dont know how to say, he delited autonomy of Kosovo and Vojvodina .

PS Can you also move capitals, to correct place?

Well Milosevic came to power in 1999, last year of gameplay;)

Lol Zog Serbia. XD

Was that even funny? :mad:

Yes always for my confirmation;)
What do you need now? What files? :)

And please when you are ready, PM me the last version so I can pre-check:)

5. I have thought of using these pathces:
Vanilla Doomsday 1.0
Doomsday 1.3a
Armageddon 1.0
Armageddon 1.2
Armageddon 1.3 beta 2
NTL Patch

We should skip doomsday 1.0 and armageddon 1.0. It seems strange why to keep compatible with an product that isn't "perfect" and had to be patched; but foDD and Arma 1.2 and 1.3.2, OK, I'll do my best to keep it compatible with all three...

What do you need now? What files?

If you send me the minister .csvs I can fix ID and check them and add them into right place and fix starting cabinet. Then I'd like fix starting politics etc

Also, we need to take a design decision about IC and such; right now, AI only spams massive units due to their huge amount of IC (like +700 IC for all nations)

Lastly; Kosova and Vojdovina is in starting scenario (as puppets and MCed by Serbia). Herzeg-Bosna and Western Bosnia not, yes?

- Fix revolt.txt (someone with the ID-map and good knowledge of which provinces that should be min required and seen as extra; if one will do that, but don't know how, I can teach you, no problem)

Mesina2 you could do that for Croatia, please:)

We should skip doomsday 1.0 and armageddon 1.0. It seems strange why to keep compatible with an product that isn't "perfect" and had to be patched; but foDD and Arma 1.2 and 1.3.2, OK, I'll do my best to keep it compatible with all three...

But they are not patches?! They are vanilla version of DD and Arma, I just want that they know to install DD/Armageddon.
I mean we shall just use 1,3,2 but you need to patch the all others before.
Or should skip them and you just patch 1,3b2 over vanilla Armageddon(1,0).

If you send me the minister .csvs I can fix ID and check them and add them into right place and fix starting cabinet. Then I'd like fix starting politics etc

Also, we need to take a design decision about IC and such; right now, AI only spams massive units due to their huge amount of IC (like +700 IC for all nations)

Lastly; Kosova and Vojdovina is in starting scenario (as puppets and MCed by Serbia). Herzeg-Bosna and Western Bosnia not, yes?

Alright will do that later as I must now go and buy something in a store;)
(.csv's)

That we will do after completing the working scenario.

Kosovo: YES
Vojvodina: YES
Western Bosnia: NO! They did independence later.
Herzeg-Bosna: NO! Same as above;)

EDIT: I just realised one thing, what about SFRY?
Should that be a off-map country like EU in MDS mod?
Sounds like a good idea.

PART OF SERBIA OR NOT?

Well Milosevic came to power in 1999, last year of gameplay

MILOSEVIC CAME TO POWER IN 1989, AND IT WOULD BE UNHISTORIC AND WRONG TO BE VOJVODINA AND KOSOVO SEPARATED COUNTRYES, BUT IF YOU WANT THAT, IT WOULD BE NICE IF SERBIA HAVE CLAIMS FOR WHOLE KOSOVO AND VOJVODINA, IF SOME PLAYERS DONT DISSAGRE WITH THAT THEY JUST CAN TIPE F12 ACCPET ALL, AND GAIN CORES FORM VOJVODINA AND KOSOVO. I WILL DO THAT ALWAYS.

Last edited:
But this is historic mod, with small alternate changes. Im mean Vojvodina join Bosnia or Croatia, never.Its inposible.And Vojvodina didnt exsist in 90s

I know this is historic mod but give little freedom for player.
How about Croatia makes coup in Vojvodina( with some luck) then we have event that Vojvodina joins Croatia but also partisan activity in area where are heavily populated by Serbians( which is most of Vojvodina)?

Also a lot of typos.:p
Im- I'm
Its- It's
inposible- impossible
didnt- didn't
exsist- exist

Under the rule of the Serbian president Slobodan Milošević, Vojvodina and Kosovo lost most of their autonomy in September 1990. Vojvodina was still referred to as an autonomous province of Serbia, but most of its autonomous powers - including, crucially, its vote on the Yugoslav collective presidency - were transferred to the control of Belgrade. The province, however, still had its own parliament and government and some other autonomous functions as well.

I just want that this mod be realistic nothing else.

PLEASE REMOVE KOSOVO AND VOJVODINA. IM FROM SERBIA AND I KNOW MUCH MORE HISTORY OF MY COUNTRY THAN YOU ALL KNOWS.

But they are not patches?! They are vanilla version of DD and Arma, I just want that they know to install DD/Armageddon.

Yes, 1.0 are the vanilla versions, but even if its vanilla version, it has bugs which has been fixed with the patches, therefore it's "stupid" to support a flawed product when it exists a better which doesn't cost extra, so to speak.

Alright will do that later as I must now go and buy something in a store;)
(.csv's)

Okeey

Western Bosnia: NO! They did independence later.
Herzeg-Bosna: NO! Same as above;)

good
Sounds like a good idea.

I can try it and see how it plays out... I'm unsure how good it is from a gameplay perspective is Serbia etc are puppets to SFRY bceause of enginge limitations (i.e. every resource over 1k goes to SFRY, if player play as SFRY, he cant build things and there's etc, so either all SFRY territory (like Montenegro etc is SFRT (like vanilla handles SOV with all it puppets) or we have SFRY as an off map nation only for event purposes, so one shouldn't play it..

Mesina2 you could do that for Croatia, please:)

I didn't understand original question.
What I'm suppose to do?

Armageddon with that unofficial patch!
Intelligence stuff is much better then original one.

Sounds like a good idea.

Voted.
In eyes of the world SFRY still existed and so did government but that one was true.

Hell, Milosevic tried to kill Tuđman and SFRY president or something once in Zagreb at the same time with bomber. Bomber hit the target but nobody was in meeting room since minutes before Tuđman wanted to take a walk with SFRY president or what ever he was and who cause I don't remember him.

I heard that on short daily documentary called TV Calendar that shows what happened on today's date but in past.

Under the rule of the Serbian president Slobodan Milošević, Vojvodina and Kosovo lost most of their autonomy in September 1990. Vojvodina was still referred to as an autonomous province of Serbia, but most of its autonomous powers - including, crucially, its vote on the Yugoslav collective presidency - were transferred to the control of Belgrade. The province, however, still had its own parliament and government and some other autonomous functions as well.

I just want that this mod be realistic nothing else.

PLEASE REMOVE KOSOVO AND VOJVODINA. IM FROM SERBIA AND I KNOW MUCH MORE HISTORY OF MY COUNTRY THAN YOU ALL KNOWS.

They will be removed by events.
What if player wants to with Kosovo or Vojvodina refuse to get annexed?
If that happens war would be delayed or even changed it's way.
That would be great challenge( Kosovo really hard, Vojvodina nearly impossible).
Make player to choose.

AI will make both those countries annexed like Czechoslovakia and Austria with Germany.

So you don't have to worry about that much.
But we could make this mod to start little more early.

EDIT#1 "IM FROM SERBIA AND I KNOW MUCH MORE HISTORY OF MY COUNTRY THAN YOU ALL KNOWS" That statment is kinda insulting and outrages. But I do believe that you know more about Serbian history then me. As far as I know about Serbian history they could be descendants of Predators that crashed on Earth, didn't know how to leave, out of boredom conquered Roman empire and didn't know what to do with it, get laid in area that is called today Kosovo and build pyramid in Bosnia for their grave.

Last edited: