• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Scenarios

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7DNFDFUZ

well no, Gukan and Hax didint gave me. This map ehat I have is second with huge map and more provinces, this third map with the same number of provinces I dont have.

Oh, can't make a working bundle without a working map. Also, Hax has the necessary .csv files and corresponding .gfx, so can't create something workable just yet, but I start changing so it goes quicker later. I'll post what I've done before I go out to eat.

or lolers, rofl-copter, lawl, lolingrad, or other hilarious acronyms :rolleyes:

ill get those ministers sorted, btw is Vodvodina gonna be an independent state at the start or a puppet or what?

Can you give me something to do with mod because I'm getting less and less interested to visit this forum with exception if beta is released.

I really want to do something with it more that I can and know.

IMG_7175.JPG

BANHAMMER ALERT!!!!

Progress: :p

2uetik3.png

Serbia and her puppets:

rixo9y.png

29byjgo.png

Technology turned off for now; until we get our own tech tree. ;)

fo0vtz.png

Some questions though:

1. How far are we to get .csv for ministers and leaders? Now I've created shadow ministers and leaders for Kosova (U01), Vojdovina (U02) and Macedonia (U10) in order to have the game start up without crashes. Already existing nations uses their vanilla ministers and leaders .csv. U00-U10 (except for U01, U02 and U10) haven't any .CSV for now. If I atleast get the starting cabinets for starting nations (ALB BOS CRO U01 - Kosova - U10 - Macedonia - MTN SER SLV U02 - Vojdovina) I can mod them in, so we have starting cabinets instead of current.

2. How far are we with provincenames.csv?

3. How far are we with writing the names on the province on the map it self?

4. Please tell me what kind of politics was used by starting nations, so I can mod it in.

5. Also, have it been decided if we're going to use Arma 1.2 or Arma 1.3.2? It's a different .exe, so it's good to know. If it haven't been decided, I'd go for 1.3.2.

We're getting closer!

Last edited:
Vojvodina and Kosovo dont exsist during the time of Milosevic.It has only on map but ir relal life Milosevic, I dont know how to say, he delited autonomy of Kosovo and Vojvodina .

PS Can you also move capitals, to correct place?

Last edited:
Vojvodina and Kosovo dont exsist during the time of Milosevic.It has only on map but ir relal life Milosevic, I dont know how to say, he delited autonomy of Kosovo and Vojvodina .

This map is for 25th June, 1991 and the one Hax wanted me to use. Also, as I understood it; in 1989-1990, Milosevic decreased Vojdovinas autonomy, but not removed it completly, so I think they are fine as puppet and controlled from Serbia; and AFAIK, there will be events for decreasing Vojdovina (i.e. annex) autonomy even more by events..

Absolutley; if I get the province ID for the capitals? Now when no name on the map and the provincenames.csv are from vanilla, I have no idea where to put the capital. Hehe

I think that Hax says that from beggining Vojvodina and Kosovo will be part of Serbia. I mena in game you dont have autonoms regions as poppelsts.

Yes, but with them being puppets much more options are avilable, and serbia srill has all the control over their millitary, Example later Kosovo can Proclam independance and join Albania, which only gives more gamplay to the mode, or Vojvodina joining Bosnia, or Croatia, or Fighting against all of them...Anyway good luck in finishing this...

EDIT: And what about the Croats in Bosnia and about the HVO, shouldent it be a puppet of Croatia, or will it be added in the later versions of the mode...?

Vojvodina Novi Sad ID 297
Kosovo Pristine ID 1022
Macedonia Skoplje ID 1197
Montenegro Podgorica ID 647
Albania Tirane ID 1942
Croatia Zagreb ID 1805
Slovenia Ljubljana ID 1632
BIH Sarajevo ID 539
Serbia Belgrade ID 704

Last edited:
Yes, but with them being puppets much more options are avilable, and serbia srill has all the control over their millitary, Example later Kosovo can Proclam independance and join Albania, which only gives more gamplay to the mode, or Vojvodina joining Bosnia, or Croatia, or Fighting against all of them...

Vojvodina joing Bosnia or Croatia in that time? never, And for me Im from Vojvodina its unrealsitic to have Kosovo and Vojvodina as Puppelts because Serbia cant use Vojvodina and Kosovo IC and dont have full control witch has in 90s.Hax says that will no be Vojvodina and Kosovo from beggining only later if wars go in negative way for Serbs.

EDIT: And what about the Croats in Bosnia and about the HVO, shouldent it be a puppet of Croatia...?

HVO wil be Separated country like Serb republic or Krajna.

Yes, but with them being puppets much more options are avilable, and serbia srill has all the control over their millitary, Example later Kosovo can Proclam independance and join Albania, which only gives more gamplay to the mode, or Vojvodina joining Bosnia, or Croatia, or Fighting against all of them...Anyway good luck in finishing this...

Vojvodina had no separate army so no. But you can always decide de release puppet I think.