• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, all the rivers are done. Replace map/adj-def.csv with that from the pack.

Attachments

• adj-defs.rar
    2,5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Regions don't play any role in the game, you're right here. They're only for making the map look more "real". It's not so important to have regions, but since reality had been taken as the core principle for this map (and mod!) we could have some more historical ones.

Regions don't play any role in the game, you're right here. They're only for making the map look more "real". It's not so important to have regions, but since reality had been taken as the core principle for this map (and mod!) we could have some more historical ones.

yes yes yes and yes

Now Gukan what's next?:)
You join the map i send to you and the file Vax send to you with the material you have in your computer and release the first alpha/beta v0.01 :D
The map is now playable and after running it for some time i have seen every country building armies and positioning them on frontiers... as no AI and no events are done (or are not in my computer) no war starts at all, but you can ever push it making your own declaration ;)

You join the map i send to you and the file Vax send to you with the material you have in your computer and release the first alpha/beta v0.01 :D
The map is now playable and after running it for some time i have seen every country building armies and positioning them on frontiers... as no AI and no events are done (or are not in my computer) no war starts at all, but you can ever push it making your own declaration ;)

Finally!:D

ta-damm!!:)

But I still haven't done any scenario.
Alright will do it then, but how will I make that Slovenia have their territory and so on?

EDIT: Vax when will you give the minimap?

Eh? don't you like that Gukan's "fake" one?:) just rename the countries in world_names.csv and voila! You'll have Slovenia, Croatia and Macedonia instead of UK, France and Canada.

Minimap was some pages earlier:)
MiniMap-1.png

finally. Hax do scenario as soon as possible.

PS It would be nice if we can play today.

Hax mod progress? lol

Last edited:
Gukan what do you do with regions? Will you be on our side or Haxs side.We want that regions be realistic, that they dont folow the borders, and Hax want to folow the borders, witch in unrealistic.

Eh? don't you like that Gukan's "fake" one?:) just rename the countries in world_names.csv and voila! You'll have Slovenia, Croatia and Macedonia instead of UK, France and Canada.

Minimap was some pages earlier:)
MiniMap-1.png

But then I must follow their tags:(

Could you please send it to me in a pack so I get it in .bmp formate;)

finally. Hax do scenario as soon as possible.

PS It would be nice if we can play today.

Hax mod progress? lol

yes, yes...

Well it would be nice to to complete the whole mod, wouldn't it? :p

I WARNED YOU NO MORE TIME MOD PROGRESS!
Your rank is now lowered!
Current rank: Lieutenant

New mod progress: 45%

Gukan what do you do with regions? Will you be on our side or Haxs side.We want that regions be realistic, that they dont folow the borders, and Hax want to folow the borders, witch in unrealistic.

Well my opinion is that we skip the regions and let them be how they are, just add Herzegovina.

P.S. Gukan you have been promoted 1 rank!
Your new rank is: King:)

But then I must follow their tags:(

Could you please send it to me in a pack so I get it in .bmp formate;)

yes, yes...

Well it would be nice to to complete the whole mod, wouldn't it? :p

I WARNED YOU NO MORE TIME MOD PROGRESS!
Your rank is now lowered!
Current rank: Lieutenant

New mod progress: 45%

Well my opinion is that we skip the regions and let them be how they are, just add Herzegovina.

P.S. Gukan you have been promoted 1 rank!
Your new rank is: King:)

Send me the necessary files and I can fix starting scenario. I'm free until dinner today.

TeutonburgerW does hax sent you files to make scenario? I cant wait to play Mod, sorry everyone if Im boring in any way.

TeutonburgerW does hax sent you files to make scenario? I cant wait to play Mod, sorry everyone if Im boring in any way.

Nope, he didn't send me and this evening, I'm going out on a dinner with some friends and some beer afterwards. In the week, I'll work my 12-hours shift as usual. :(

Don't know how much is missing; if the provinces are done, it's just a few hours to make sure everythings OK (check so their no missing brackets, re-arranging the files, switch IDs and such), so we'll see when mr Hax is back.