• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
my ministers, which im finishing now, despite having a mountain of homework to get through before monday :p

Does anyone have map of Bosnian Serb republic in 1992 when Karadzic proclamed.I never see how it looks a like.

I've made almost 3/5 of the rivers, and will finish tomorrow. Left are only Bosnia and two sea-rivers (Danube and Sava?)

Does anyone have map of Bosnian Serb republic in 1992 when Karadzic proclamed.I never see how it looks a like.

No, look on wikipedia, there is a map I think:)

I've made almost 3/5 of the rivers, and will finish tomorrow. Left are only Bosnia and two sea-rivers (Danube and Sava?)

Nice! :D

I found some faults with Bosnia (areas):

Right name: Bosanski Novi

Right name: Istocni Dio Centralne Bosne

Right name: Jablanica

/Hax:)

Hax, it will be easier that you change the names, than me making it, uploading and sending it to you.

Search for the wrong names in config/world_names.csv and set the correct names. As soon as you restart the game the names will show ok.
I can see in your screens that i writed 'nort bosnia'... change it too ;)

Hax, it will be easier that you change the names, than me making it, uploading and sending it to you.

Search for the wrong names in config/world_names.csv and set the correct names. As soon as you restart the game the names will show ok.
I can see in your screens that i writed 'nort bosnia'... change it too ;)

Alright I will correct that, also the regions must be corrected in Bosnia.
Shouldn't Herzegovina be a region? And
I like this idea of Supaplex.

Do you like idea only for Bosnia or Sandzak to, and Srem.Because if you like all it would be realistic. Look Germany regions in1936. Some polish regions is in Germany, and some German in Poland.

Do you like idea only for Bosnia or Sandzak to, and Srem.Because if you like all it would be realistic. Look Germany regions in1936. Some polish regions is in Germany, and some German in Poland.

Well I still think that we should stick to borders.
That Bosnian is inside territory in Bosnia, while the others aren't. So no I don't.
But still they are not important but if Gukan wants to change he can do it:)