• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you know Hax in previus pages. I gave you screen shot.

ostrvo.png

standalone.png

Islands are mergred, I suggest to split them, because if you from second sea provicne attack that small isladn you also concure those two in first sea provicne.Its weird to me, thats all, but its Hax mod. Its just two provinces more.

ship.png

I just want that this mod be more realistic and best mod nothing else.

Last edited:
Islands are mergred, I suggest to split them, because if you from second sea provicne attack that small isladn you also concure those two in first sea provicne.Its weird to me, thats all, but its Hax mod. Its just two provinces more.

Well we just don't make any landing beach there and they can't attack from that sea province.

If the islands are merged, you simply can't attack that small island. It's regarded to as a part of that "big" island. It's one province.

If you do that then island cant never be concured (conquered?).

What about a landing in the middle of the island? Or from the right side? (I mean not left:))

Last edited:
You can in Map Editor just remove connections between this land province (group of islands) and sea-zones you don't want to be accessible from. This should solve your problem without adding new tiny province for this island.

You can in Map Editor just remove connections between this land province (group of islands) and sea-zones you don't want to be accessible from. This should solve your problem without adding new tiny province for this island.

A good solution too.

ship.png

I just want that this mod be more realistic and best mod nothing else.

That can't happen.
Amphibious assault can be done on just one specific sea province.
Barcelona, for example is with two sea provinces but you can only invade on one sea province cause port is build on just one sea province.
Also no port, no amphibious assault. That's why in game every island has port.

If you do that then island cant never be concured.

Yes from other province on the islands, via land connection;)

Sounds a good idea!

Hax put this picture on the first page, Print screen kick ass

http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/boris1988/yugoslaviaandalbania.png

Posted;)

EDIT: Could you resize the picture a bit please! 800*600 please. You can do that when hosting on Imageschack (resizing).

And congratulations Vaximillian, you have been promoted to General.
For your great resource icons, the minimap and the good intelligence pictures!

That can't happen.
Amphibious assault can be done on just one specific sea province.
Barcelona, for example is with two sea provinces but you can only invade on one sea province cause port is build on just one sea province.
Also no port, no amphibious assault. That's why in game every island has port.

You can land in all coastal provinces with beach from all bordering sea-zones, it doesn't depend of if there is a port or not.

And congratulations Vaximillian, you have been promoted to General.
For your great resource icons, the minimap and the good intelligence pictures!

All hail Hax!

Serving for YW is a great pleasure but also a great responsibility. I swear to always give everything useful I can provide for YW.

All hail Hax!

:cool::D