• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Let' see.
A lot of post since the last time i checked :eek:

Hax map for areas is good.... but diferent from the one provided by Amallric for the other countries. Areas in Bosnia has 4-8 provinces, while in other countries go from 10-20 provinces...
I added the the areas from Hax map to Amallric map and look it yourself. Size diference is...great?

I have done until now Macedonia, Albania, Montengro, Kosovo and Serbia. I will hold on until everybody is ok in them being so diferent.

I've played with a map a bit, and made some kind of a minimap. It's almost the same as Gukan's, but looks a bit neater:)

Here's a screenshot:
ScreenSave2-1.png

And these're two variants:
MiniMap2.png
MiniMap.png

In order to "stop" the sun - stop day/night changing in a minimap - you'll need to take minimap_day.bmp and paint it green (0;255;0). You might also paint map_overlay.bmp with the same green as I've already painted the borders for a map.

Size diference is...great?

Wasn't the most war in Bosnia? If that, these smaller areas fit wonderfully.

I like the second variant. :)

Me too:) however, it looks something uncentered, because of being cropped... Maybe I should place there some short text there, like "Y [map] W"?:)

Second is the best.

Vaximillian can you give me a link to that skins that you made.I wnat to download it and put in the game. And hax it would be nice if you starting doing scenarios for Croatia and Slovenia, I cant wait to see how it looks.

can I when Im in the game print screen whole map?

Last edited:
Me too however, it looks something uncentered, because of being cropped...

No, because of the skin i think. Doesnt matter that much. But if you want to move it a littile bit...

Maybe I should place there some short text there, like "Y [map] W"?

I dont think its a good idea to write something just to fill the place. YW does not mean much for somebody who did not actively contribute to the mod. Maybe if someone came with a good idea of stuff to put in that place, otherwise does not matter.

I must register my game, because, I cant post in AOD thred when we start to make for AOD after we realise Beta.

Vaximillian please give me all your work I whant to fit in the game to see how it looks.

Last edited:
Second is the best.

Vaximillian can you give me a link to that skins that you made.I wnat to download it and put in the game. And hax it would be nice if you starting doing scenarios for Croatia and Slovenia, I cant wait to see how it looks.

can I when Im in the game print screen whole map?

1) Well, if Hax has nothing against... and he certainly has... nevermind, I'll upload them in a while.

2) In game you can't, unfortunately.

No, because of the skin i think. Doesnt matter that much. But if you want to move it a littile bit...

I dont think its a good idea to write something just to fill the place. YW does not mean much for somebody who did not actively contribute to the mod. Maybe if someone came with a good idea of stuff to put in that place, otherwise does not matter.

1) Don't know really. The other skins are made after the same model, with a CoA in that place... I'll ask Hax and Gukan for their opinions too.

2) OK, agreed.

I must register my game, because, I cant post in AOD thred when we start to make for AOD after we realise Beta.

Vaximillian please give me all your work I whant to fit in the game to see how it looks.

1) I'm lost. For some reason I was able to post in AoD forum... It was some days ago, in some mod's thread.
2) I'm afraid I don't have all the stuff I made for Hax on my comp... Only skins and a few pics I have. Others are at Hax's.

1) i'm lost. For some reason i was able to post in aod forum... It was some days ago, in some mod's thread.
2) i'm afraid i don't have all the stuff i made for hax on my comp... Only skins and a few pics i have. Others are at hax's.

can you post now?