• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If someone form england playing this game on local names he didint feel a diference, its more realistic.

HERE IS MUCH MORE BETTER MAP

281evrc-1.png

I CORRECT VOJVODINA REGIONS IN SECOND MAP.i FORGOT TO DO THAT IN THE FIRST MAP.

I think Baranja is too small to be included as a region. It'd be fine as an area, but as a region I'd add it to Bačka.

EDIT: Emu'd by Hax!:D

Last edited:
yes I have, you have to, just must go to contro;l panel and schose serbian latin.

lol you talking with Vaximillian, I just saw that.

Yes I aslo said that, but what makes me so interesting of this post is that you can write Bačka, I mean č.
You have those letters? :)

EDIT: Supaplex, please take it easy with big pictures here;)

Table of Symbols (or how it's called) does wonders:) I'm on Linux atm and don't know how to change layout there:eek:o

yes I have, you have to, just must go to contro;l panel and schose serbian latin.

lol you talking with Vaximillian, I just saw that.

;)

BTW what did you post these maps for? Nobody has anything against Srem; only Baranja is too small to add as a region, but as an area it'll be much more suitable (and useful!).

P.S. I'm from Russia (as well as Amallric) but we don't ask for some Russian territories there:D

If Baranja cant be region it will be more incorect to adding in to Bačka. Just let it be in croatia slavonia.

Srem is one part in vojvodina and one part in Croatia as you see in the previus picture. Im misplaced when I say that I do regions for Vojvodina its region of Vojvodina and Croatia. Srem kick ass my friends.

If Baranja cant be region it will be more incorect to adding in to Bačka. Just let it be in croatia slavonia.

Srem is one part in vojvodina and one part in Croatia as you see in the previus picture. Im misplaced when I saz that I do regions for Vojvodina its region of Vojvodina and Croatia. Srem kick ass mz friends.

Let it be in Slavonia.

Agree with Hax. Areas done, haven't you see the map before? Supaplex if you dont want to help with the map you could research pictures maybe and post it on the BoPworld forums, we will need pics for units after that...

Why in Bačka when it is part of Croatia and dont have any conections with Bačka. Bačka is one region Baranja is second region, but because it is to small it cant be region but because it is in croatia it can be part of Slavona. Ask Mesian2 he is from Croatia.

Agree with Hax. Areas done, haven't you see the map before? Supaplex if you dont want to help with the map you could research pictures maybe and post it on the BoPworld forums, we will need pics for units after that...

Is this the areas for the countrys?
http://i41.tinypic.com/20kdrpv.jpg

And Supaplex when you don't want that then as Amallric says look for pictures.
POST THEM IN THE BOP FORUM! NOT HERE!

I will post just one picture there, because its intersting.

006ew9.jpg

by the way i fount great site about war picutres.