• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
16h4s9c.png

These are regions, aren't they?

BTW, I've had problems with Imageshack too. I was lucky having a reserve account on Photobucket:)

These are regions, aren't they?

Regions they are.

BTW, I've had problems with Imageshack too. I was lucky having a reserve account on Photobucket

Meh, I had the same problem on other sites too, so that's probably a bandwidth/picture size rather than anything else. And Photobucket require registration to upload, I won't register to load a single picture...

Which one is for air attacks and what does the other thing do?

Region is useless AFAIK. They are quite big, like whole China is just one region in vanilla.
Area is for air attack. In vanilla they are like 3 to 6-7 provs, but we can make bigger areas I think because otherwise they are a bit too small.

Region is useless AFAIK. They are quite big, like whole China is just one region in vanilla.
Area is for air attack. In vanilla they are like 3 to 6-7 provs, but we can make bigger areas I think because otherwise they are a bit too small.

Regions = For boats on ex naval combat patrol (like the whole Northern Sea)

Thank you:)
Ammarlic you can do region for Bosnia and the sea also but I want to make areas for Bosnia please:D

I'd like to inform you guys that I'm getting new PC tommorow.
And I don't have game so it will be better that somebody else finish ID provinces.
Also Hax did you promoted me?
You promised if I finish Croatia that you will.

Map looks really great guys...

I'd like to inform you guys that I'm getting new PC tommorow.
And I don't have game so it will be better that somebody else finish ID provinces.
Also Hax did you promoted me?
You promised if I finish Croatia that you will.

Yes of course I will promote you!
My computer is damaged, so i won't be able to mod for a while:(
I have saved all files;)

Amallric post picture to see how it looks.

RSK Borders, Its not 100% correct but is quite real.

RSK.jpg

Last edited:
How is the work going?
I have found the problem of my computer just must repair it now:(

What exactly do I have to do?:)

What exactly do I have to do?:)

This is needed left for a BETA:
Ministers: Text files for ministers for all countrys
Military Leaders: Text files for military leaders for all countrys
Music: Intro Song
Map: Gukan's Map
GFX: Some pictures of Vaximillian do this