• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some more work must be done with the map.... i found what seems to be a bug.... anything i write in the adj-defs.csv is not aplied by the game. In this file we must write river conections for provinces. I hope all is about not regions or areas defined...i hope :rolleyes:

Erm... I haven't tried the rivers, but the straits are applied correctly (I've used them to connect islands with mainland) for me. So I think the rivers would too.

UPD: I tried the rivers and they work, I have the river-connection-sign in the upper left corner.
How exactly did you make the rivers?

JHRINDO said:
Yes we can!

THIS IS YW!!!

Who said this is Madness??
THIS IS YUGOSLAVIA!!!!!

Last edited:
Erm... I haven't tried the rivers, but the straits are applied correctly (I've used them to connect islands with mainland) for me. So I think the rivers would too.
UPD: I tried the rivers and they work, I have the river-connection-sign in the upper left corner.
As i told, i feel that the region/area definition can be related to the problem... and i have seen that your map keeps the region/areas defined in HOI2, so here is my hope :eek:o
" I have a dream, that a beautiful day shall the mod be risen up and released... that every mod is created the same... I have a dream that one day we can complete this. "
Let's complete this map!
One for all, all for one:)
And to complete the map, as seen in the previous response, i will need someone to paint regions/areas in the last map i posted (one map for regions and another for areas will be great ;) )

" I have a dream, that a beautiful day shall the mod be risen up and released... that every mod is created the same... I have a dream that one day we can complete this. "

Let's complete this map!
One for all, all for one:)

I can't agree with the part in bold:)

But completely agree with everything else;) we'll make it through!

And to complete the map, as seen in the previous response, i will need someone to paint regions/areas in the last map i posted (one map for regions and another for areas will be great ;) )

I'm afraid I can't help in this as I don't know almost everything of the Balkan geography:)

As i told, i feel that the region/area definition can be related to the problem... and i have seen that your map keeps the region/areas defined in HOI2, so here is my hope :eek:o

adj-defs.csv need areas/regions to work??? :confused:
You sure you did it right?

Now, I'm no mastermind (why I am not offering to do it, I'd get it wrong and offend someone) but might that help?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Subdivisions_of_Yugoslavia
It may help, but i will need something more defined, as my Yugoslavian geography is as good as Vaxivillian one ;)

adj-defs.csv need areas/regions to work??? :confused:
You sure you did it right?
I'm not sure about areas/regions, but was the only diference i see between Vax map and mine
I'm not sure i made my file right, but i can sasy that i tested the map with the adj-defs.csv form HOI2 and didn't work, and sure that is done right!

I'm on the job Gukan.
Great Amallric!

Who said this is Madness??
THIS IS YUGOSLAVIA!!!!!

lol

It may help, but i will need something more defined, as my Yugoslavian geography is as good as Vaxivillian one ;)

Vaximillian:)

YW! the mod were no one know how to write the name of other modders, eh Amallric

We have yet to see someone managing to misspell "Hax" :rofl:

(On a sidenote I did the regions for every country except Bosnia and Serbia, but I'm somehow unable to upload the map on imageshack).