• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
:confused:
You are talking about what we are using currently?
I dont see why not releasing it now as preview alpha.

This Gukan says:
Actually i can only work on it in weekend, so advancement is slowly. The province coordinates are done for Macedonia, Albania, Montengro, Kosovo and almost a half of Serbia. When this is done it can be released.

Then we release only the map as pre-alpha which will get us hopefully more help with the map.
Mesina2 when shall we get that picture? :)

Mesina2 when shall we get that picture? :)
When my PC and Internet stop jerking off.

Upload speed on Megaupload is just 10 kilobytes per second.
That's awfully slow.
Probably tomorow in morning since I share Internet with my sisters( yes I have LAN).

Megauplaod?
Imageschack is for pictures?!
Use that;)

Did you forget that picture is over 120 MB?
And reason why picture is so heavy is becouse it has resolution 6016x7008.

Did you forget that picture is over 120 MB?
And reason why picture is so heavy is becouse it has resolution 6016x7008.
What are you using to create the pic?
I have a 9888x11520 pic like the one i send you than 'only' weights 6Mb :confused:
If you save it as png or jpg sure it will reduce the size greatly

What are you using to create the pic?
I have a 9888x11520 pic like the one i send you than 'only' weights 6Mb :confused:
If you save it as png or jpg sure it will reduce the size greatly

Great, I'm an idiot.
Now is just 3 MB.
I'll send it now.

First time I got computer lag loading an image :eek:

I have really lost the appreciation for this mod.

You all asked for more provinces, you ruined this mod.
People want more then they can handle.
You don't see the consequence of a big map that we have now.
Firstly it will take longer to complete balancing the map with resources, IC etc.
Second now ours armies is like compay/plutons level, it will take ages to complete to fill a map with out size with all those small units.
And we don't even have OOB's for bigger armies how can we then find for much smaller ones?
Now you maybe think, noo he is abandoning the mod. I have though of that but I want so much to complete it even if it won't be the best one.
I will stick with it but I won't do anything big as I am waiting for the map.
Amarilic and TeutenburgerW will return if we manage to complete the map so it will be fully playable and I understand them as I would also not spend time because something that maybe won't be completed. Supaplex, I don't know and don't want to know because he was one of them who asked most to bigger the map with more provinces.
If only somebody could have warned me with the consequence of a big map I would not accept to split so much:(

Gukan I am asking you could you please tell me how much is needed?
Please answer my question if it would be good to merge provinces in eastern Serbia, southern Albania and some more parts, I know it would be double work but it will be better for the mod.

I have really lost the appreciation for this mod.
Sad to know that
You all asked for more provinces, you ruined this mod.
People want more then they can handle.
You don't see the consequence of a big map that we have now.
I asked for more provinces to people as the first countries done in the map had a lot bigger provinces than the ones made later. El-Fatih comes with much more provinces that i expected but was ok for me.
Firstly it will take longer to complete balancing the map with resources, IC etc.
balancing a 1500 or 2000 pronvince map is a time consuming task... the extra provinces will not make it harder than before.
Second now ours armies is like compay/plutons level, it will take ages to complete to fill a map with out size with all those small units.
And we don't even have OOB's for bigger armies how can we then find for much smaller ones?
The same problem with the initial 1500 province map
Now you maybe think, noo he is abandoning the mod. I have though of that but I want so much to complete it even if it won't be the best one.
I see you are a proud owner of AoD. Have you tested the map on AoD? the life of this mod is not in this forum, as HOI2 seems to be now abandoned by averybody...
I will stick with it but I won't do anything big as I am waiting for the map.
Amarilic and TeutenburgerW will return if we manage to complete the map so it will be fully playable and I understand them as I would also not spend time because something that maybe won't be completed. Supaplex, I don't know and don't want to know because he was one of them who asked most to bigger the map with more provinces.
If only somebody could have warned me with the consequence of a big map I would not accept to split so much:(
If i understand this correctly, you, Amalric and Teuton doubt that the map will be finished? That's the way to keep pushing me to do some work!!

Gukan I am asking you could you please tell me how much is needed?
Please answer my question if it would be good to merge provinces in eastern Serbia, southern Albania and some more parts, I know it would be double work but it will be better for the mod.
I asked sometime ago for help on positioning provinces. This work splited beetwen 5-7 users would have taken 2-3 days...now i'm making it alone and beeing only able to work in it on weekend has taken 2 weeks and i'm still only at a half of the map. We are not far from the playable map, only this dammed positioning and add connections over river/provinces.
The provinces are now closed, no spliting, no merging.

I asked sometime ago for help on positioning provinces. This work splited beetwen 5-7 users would have taken 2-3 days...now i'm making it alone and beeing only able to work in it on weekend has taken 2 weeks and i'm still only at a half of the map. We are not far from the playable map, only this dammed positioning and add connections over river/provinces.
The provinces are now closed, no spliting, no merging.

I am not mad on you Gukan, I really appreciate your work but you see that nobody wants to help:(
After the positioning still much is not done but please don't think that I won't work anymore. Please continue as much as you can Gukan, you have helped this mod most, even more then me.
Together we can win, just if we cooperate:)

I suggest that we stop the work on the mod for now to resume it later. Its not fair that Gukan is doing everything alone. But so far I'm unable to help because of a lack of time.