• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This small island must be also separated province.
I don't think we need to add a province for any of the islands you ask. Small and unhabited?
Btw about the minimap, i hope it is temporary because it is hard to where you are and i had the idea to add the lands surrounding yugos but blured, only for flavor and nice graphics you see. :rolleyes:
Yes, the minimap is only to show were the map is, hope someone can paint it better :D

Icon picture

Shall we have icon for shortcut for this mod?

Hax,
how much did you do for this mod?
As i can see, the only thing you do here is command to other people what they should do, but then again, i haven't seen that you have done anything so far

Shall we have icon for shortcut for this mod?

Done;)

Hax,
how much did you do for this mod?
As i can see, the only thing you do here is command to other people what they should do, but then again, i haven't seen that you have done anything so far

Well, I have a lot searched for minister and military leaders.
Have made almost all minister pictures alone and some textfiles + make everything playable of the config stuff.
And some lighter GFX stuff as propaganda pictures and some pictures.
Without me this mod would not have been made but of course this mod would not even been done without Gukan and his help!:)
But I also will not forget all persons who have helped this mod with some lighter stuff.

Really?
Where can I download it?
Also I played for a while mod and I notice that half of Slovenian... UK troops don't move from capital( Slovenia... UK has only capital on map).
I asume military controll and half of their units won't move so is not A.I. issue.
That's really weird bug.
I remember that I had same problem with HoI2DDArma whhen I was counqering British Isles and I couldn't move my troops on one island( I think is called something with N) so I used paratropers to counqer it.
Did I only had that problem or did everyone else had too?

Do not offend Hax, or he'll imprison you:) Amallric knows it, he got there once:)

Just kidding;)

In any community there should be a person who is commanding, setting tasks for the others. They're called Leaders, and others obey their commands. It's not obligatory that they do much personally (as my humble person with his CW!Mod:)), but they do connect the people in unite team (as Hax does). So, to everybody each own:) suum quique:)

By the way, everybody will be glad if you help with the mod, it's a good opportunity to express yourself:)

Cheers:)

You can count me out of that Gukan.:rolleyes:

Also shall we do mdels for Beta?
I mean that is much easier then look for pics of ministers and leaders.