• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
this island is in other sea provinces but belongs to other island in other sea province.

Imagine that you concure that smal island and army on other bigger island with three provinces is reathriting, its weird.

this island is in other sea provinces but belongs to other island in other sea province.

Imagine that you concure that smal island and army on other bigger island with three provinces is reathriting, its weird.

You mean that a island should just be one province, nut cut up in 2-3 provinces?
Well I like the idea of having provinces on islands.

EDIT: Now I see what you mean, there is a little island who have same province.
Two islands share 1 province.

I found some errors on the map I will post pictures soon.

errors.png

errors2.png

errors3.png

errors4.png

errors5.png

ADD SEA PROVINCES TO SLOVENIA

errors6.png

Last edited:
Wow didnt realise that the mod is actually playable now!
Its really cool to be able to play on the map we all made.

Anyway, found an unnamed province as the capital of macedonia, this is weird. And we will have to make the movement files when the map will be finished, to make the big river crossings and all.

Its not playable jet it has many bugs and all provicnes are from one spot. Bosnia have sea also.

Sea

Slovenia has no opening to the open sea, so maybe just making one small province is enough, they have one patrol ship as navy hahahahaha...Croatia FTW...:D...

For some changes in my work, i will have less time to spend in the map from monday to friday.
I made the coordinates for Macedonia yesterday and it's an easy task... maybe 1h or 1'5h of work...
Before i start 'giving orders' i need to know the people that would help and with what country. And the first tip is to download the Utility and try it over the map to see how it works or if it fails (as happened to Supa). If something go wrong, post it here and i will try to help.

This small island must be also separated province.

standalone.png

and for day night indicators it would be nice if we put visible whole minimap during the day and minimap in shadow during the night whole.

About the day/night thing. Unless someone can manage to edit the HoI2.exe it self the day problem cant be totally fixed and making the minimap appear to be full day or full night is only a visual fix but not a real one. :(

Btw about the minimap, i hope it is temporary because it is hard to where you are and i had the idea to add the lands surrounding yugos but blured, only for flavor and nice graphics you see. :rolleyes: