• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aren't you going to include the neighboring countries of former Yugoslavia (like GRE,BUL,ROM,HUN,AUS,ITA) as a possible ahistorical intervention?
To my knowledge all of these countries had/have minor/major territorial claims for YUG territories.
Ahistorically any of them could use the war as an opportunity to get some land.
What are others opinion?

I remember that Hungary allowed arms shipments to Croatia while Romania was considering intervening to protect Istro-Romanians. Quite aside from any neighboring claims, they supported different sides and that had a considerable impact. Imagine Croatia without Austrian and German weapons or Bosnia without US support or RS without Serbian support.

You cannot realistically describe the conflicts without neighboring countries. While the game engine cannot model things as well, they will have to be done somewhat with events and trade deals and embargoes or possible alliances.

We even got 2 Yugoslavian bombs dropped near a Hungarian village. No one knew who and why dropped them exactly, but shortly after one of our patrolling interceptors got a lock on a yugoslavian fighter violating Hungarian airspace... This could've mean Hungarian involvment, so it can also stand for a nice ahistorical start ;)

Only the countrys of former Yugoslavia and albania will be in the mod.
By events often they will get supplies and other things.

I have got that idea of supporting forces like chetnkis,ustase and mujaheddins.
can't spell right:p

I have done some pics for the mod as the alliance winner pics.

1. Bosnian Alliance.
2. Croatian Alliance
3. Serbian Alliance

That will be thre alliances of the mod.

Just to correct you,there were no Ustaše in this war.Also,I think other countries bordering Yugoslavia should be in to better represent the war,as well as having the NATO represented.

While I obviously disagree with a certain duck on some political matters, we agree that NATO and other countries were so heavily involved in the conflict that it would take too much in terms of events to model it.

The KLA did not have much in the way of forces, money, or manpower and were only the KLA involved, Serbia would have defeated them easily. As it was, NATO gave them arms but they also conducted air strikes. The UN's role in Bosnia and Croatia was considerable and should not be left out.

Just to correct you,there were no Ustaše in this war.Also,I think other countries bordering Yugoslavia should be in to better represent the war,as well as having the NATO represented.

Ah yes, and country X sells supplies to the Bosnians while country Y sells supplies (meaning food, weapons and ammo) to the Croatians, seems to be a pretty good idea.

Except when we talk about the map, of course, but we will solve that eventually. :p

While I obviously disagree with a certain duck on some political matters, we agree that NATO and other countries were so heavily involved in the conflict that it would take too much in terms of events to model it.

The KLA did not have much in the way of forces, money, or manpower and were only the KLA involved, Serbia would have defeated them easily. As it was, NATO gave them arms but they also conducted air strikes. The UN's role in Bosnia and Croatia was considerable and should not be left out.

The UN could get an AI that prioritizes defending their airbases and bombing the enemy. :)

I really hope that this mod will be released eventually, I really want to play it!

Am I right that at the start of the war, you can play as Yugoslavia which eventually turns into Serbia?
If yes, can one stop that from happening, and instead still continue playing as Yugoslavia and try to unite the country again?