• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok here is the final map of Croatia, and this is the last map we had to do. I've mostly added the provinces where alot of fighting took between Croatian and RSK Armies, that's in Dalmatia, Slavonia, Lika, Kordun and Banija. I hope this map looks good.

Croatia map:

Hax I've been meaning to ask you about coding the provinces do you mean by writting them down in province_names WordPad file with the numbers?

Ok here is the final map of Croatia, and this is the last map we had to do. I've mostly added the provinces where alot of fighting took between Croatian and RSK Armies, that's in Dalmatia, Slavonia, Lika, Kordun and Banija. I hope this map looks good.

Croatia map:

Hax I've been meaning to ask you about coding the provinces do you mean by writting them down in province_names WordPad file with the numbers?
Great job. Then we can say than the Bosnia map is now usable without any change on Sarajevo?.
The maps that still need to be added to the IdMap are Bosnia (something about Sarajevo stoped me from doing it), Albania (still waiting to confirm the river) and Croatia (now i can :D )

Thanks for your work El-Fatih

Croatia map:

Yes that is coding but also connections, other info of the province and such things.

No. Where are you coming from?

Step 1:

Fix the actual map in photoshop (like you've did know)
Process it, fix ID_layers, add rivers and borders (you know. the blue/red one) if there's any one who's up for that massive task
Fix connections
BUGHUNTING

Step 2:

Fix all the cordinates (XY) for where the sprites/counters, symbols (AA, harbor, nuclear site etc etc) will display

Step 3:

Write down all the province names in the provincenames.csv

Step 4:

Decide terrain for all provinces, one by one.
Distribute IC; oil, energy, metal, etc in all provinces
Distribute airports, harbors, AA etc
Fix infrastructure for every province

Step 5:

Add all provinces to their right owner: add claimed provinces to other nations file and BUGHUNTING, because this one tends to fuck things up.
Add all provinces to the revolters (decides when you can relase a nation, create a nation via events, etc)

Step 6:

Balancing, balancing, balacaning... and yeah, bughunting.

Then there's a huge discussion how to handle and balance IC, resources etc so that we don't have a map with 1500 provinces and there's only IC in 10 of them.

So, a bit left until the actual "mapwork's" done.

EDIT: Then there's the next question that arises:

With so many provinces, we'll need atleast one unit in every province if we won't have a single militia battalion conquering half of i.e. Serbia in a couple of months, because you can't tell the AI to not attack and keep attacking an undefended province if they are at war, while they fight in other areas, so that one will be a rather tricky one, because with so many provinces and so many units, it will get laggy and it will be very hard to create an balanced AI. Not impossible, but it will be lots and lots of work, balancing and testing required. Those kind of things I think will arise a bit further on the road, but it could be good to start thinking about them now so there's somekind of plan when we're there.

Last edited:
With the final point, I'd suggest feeding the AI some VP oriented tactics. I know Firestorm has done this for the Soviet AI in his Australia battle scenario for 1964 - so it is doable, and you can set it up so that the AI will behave in an objective fashion as opposed to just blobbing.

Hi, I'm back!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you give me a list of songs in Croatian Playlist?
Just names.

This sounds like a truly great mod! Still, i've not had HoI2 installed in a while and now that AoD is out I doubt that i'll reload it. What I am wondering is if this mod has been tried out with with AoD? Also, how exactly did you create tech teams for new nations?

Thank you

Great mode,when will it be released if you know,im thinking of redowloading HOI2 because of this...Croatia...:D...

It will be great;)

Hi, I'm back!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just names.

Ask JRHINDO, I don't have them;)

This sounds like a truly great mod! Still, i've not had HoI2 installed in a while and now that AoD is out I doubt that i'll reload it. What I am wondering is if this mod has been tried out with with AoD? Also, how exactly did you create tech teams for new nations?

Thank you

This mod will eventually also be for AoD:)
First a single BETA for HoI Arma and then start converting to AoD.
And techtree will not be activated in the scenario.

Just names.

Bojna_avoglave
Boze_cuvaj_Hrvatsku
Djuka_Caic-Hrvatine
Hrvatska_1_Gardijska_Brigada
Kreni_Gardo
Marko_Petrovic_Thompson-Anica_Kninska_Kraljica
Mi_smo_garda_hrvatska
NATIONAL_ANTHEM_OF_CROATIA
thompson-duh_ratnika
Vivat_Croatia
Zlatni_Dukati-Vukovar

Gukan here is the map of Bosnia with the rivers. These are more accurate than the previous ones.

The second map is just with the three rivers Bosna, Neretva and Vrbas. The provinces that i circled need change. The bottom circle where Croatia is, Neretva should start like that and not like on the previous map. You can see the Croatian Map how i divided Ploce and Metkovic on one side and Opuzen on the other. That's how Neretva starts and the next circle where it enters Bosnia in Capljina province it should go upwards between Capljina and Pocitelj provinces. Now you can see below Pocitelj province that there is still area left from Capljina province. Is it possible to leave the river going through Capljina province and not divide in two or should we add a third province between Capljina and Pocitelj.

As for the third circle in the middle Bosnia near Visoko and Sarajevo, where Catici province are it should through that province but it will became the same story with Capljina province, should we add a third province or just divide the province and leave the same name.

And the fourth circle where i circled in the north in the Maglaj province is it possible to leave it like that or should we split them in half having river between them. I hope you understand me what i'm asking you about...

As for the Albania map it should go like i told you, the south river needs to go between Gjirokaster on the south and Polican on the north, because the town Gjirokaster is on the that river. As for the northern river where you have dividing Albania and Macedonia, that river should start like i have drawn...

AoD

So this is for HOI 2 Armagedon,and it will be later released for AoD?Ayone tried AoD here?Can someone pls tell me if it features some graphical improvment...?