• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just to say that i was little bit busy yesterday, but i've still done some job on the Croatian map, so here is only nearly half of the map. I'll try to finish by tommorow, have some job to do on Saturday morning, but i'll try to finish by Saturday night. Croatia map is really hard like Bosnia map because it needs alot of provinces, and provinces in Croatia are bigger than for example in Slovenia, Macedonia, etc. But i will finish this, it's like cracking the code :rofl:.
Anyway here is what i've was doing the last 4 hours:

Hax I wanted to ask you about some names of the towns in Croatia. Now Kostajnica and Dubica were before the war, after the war however they changed to Hrvatska Kostajnica and Hrvatska Dubica. The same is with Vrginmost which was before the war, after the war is known as Gvozd. So with the names like that should we keep like it was before the war? I would like to keep Vrginmost instead of Gvozd, but as for the others with the first name "Hrvatska" it's up to you...:)

Just to say that i was little bit busy yesterday, but i've still done some job on the Croatian map, so here is only nearly half of the map. I'll try to finish by tommorow, have some job to do on Saturday morning, but i'll try to finish by Saturday night. Croatia map is really hard like Bosnia map because it needs alot of provinces, and provinces in Croatia are bigger than for example in Slovenia, Macedonia, etc. But i will finish this, it's like cracking the code :rofl:.
Anyway here is what i've was doing the last 4 hours:

Hax I wanted to ask you about some names of the towns in Croatia. Now Kostajnica and Dubica were before the war, after the war however they changed to Hrvatska Kostajnica and Hrvatska Dubica. The same is with Vrginmost which was before the war, after the war is known as Gvozd. So with the names like that should we keep like it was before the war? I would like to keep Vrginmost instead of Gvozd, but as for the others with the first name "Hrvatska" it's up to you...:)

We will use the names before the war of that cases:)
MOD ON!
But don't make to many province splitting, it will take ages to code them in to the game later.

And why isn't we so active here? Come on guys, start discuss!

Hax mod progress? And do you wnat to help later for third balkan war?And Can I be for some help?

Hax mod progress? And do you wnat to help later for third balkan war?And Can I be for some help?

Mod progress 43%, you know that just painting will not drastic higher the amount of finished procents. Soon the boring part will come with coding which will take ages when you want to have so much more added provinces.
Of course I also would have to the maximum of provinces but it will take very much time to make connections, information of province as IC, resources and such things and much more.

Third Balkan War?? Do you have even a map for it, please don't post if you have, give me a link!
And what game will it be for?:rolleyes:

Song with gunfire?
I would preffer one of those above!

Well I wouldn't, german songs?
And a "Bjelo Dugme" song?
Njahh something more like a war propaganda or just plain granate and machine-gun fire.

Just need an update on what things you need still? I could ask my Macedonian and Serbian friends for patriotic songs or something like that. What about at the beginning of the mod (just an idea) you have a Titoist song to play at the beginning.

Just need an update on what things you need still? I could ask my Macedonian and Serbian friends for patriotic songs or something like that. What about at the beginning of the mod (just an idea) you have a Titoist song to play at the beginning.

We don't need anymore songs for each country but thanks.
I want a intro song which is neutral to all countrys, accepted YUG songs.

I found something which may be used as your BINK movie at the beginning, it sets the tone for the mod and if you listen to the song, it has powerful meaning and clearly demonstrates how brutal the war was. There was a lyric in the song "Different religions can't share a land" and "our land should be clean and pure" was a general feeling on all sides. Nothing neutral.....sorry. The last image at the end of the clip could be the load screen. I think we should use it because of the strong references to the war.

Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK0ynUw4T-s

Let me know what you think

I found something which may be used as your BINK movie at the beginning, it sets the tone for the mod and if you listen to the song, it has powerful meaning and clearly demonstrates how brutal the war was. There was a lyric in the song "Different religions can't share a land" and "our land should be clean and pure" was a general feeling on all sides. Nothing neutral.....sorry. The last image at the end of the clip could be the load screen. I think we should use it because of the strong references to the war.

Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK0ynUw4T-s

Let me know what you think

We have already a loading screen;)
And no we will not use that as movie, to boring for me I say.