• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How may time will a unit need to move from province to province?

Because now with a bigger map the units' speed must be optimized again I think.

Yes wonder same thing, anybody know?

Here is Kosovo Map, the second Kosovo map is just outlined with the blue border.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Gukan is it possible to transfer this map to HOI3. It would be good to play one day on that map.

Nice map!
I think this map can't be used in HoI3.

province Glogovica or what is called must be in Serbia not Kosovo.look better map.

Not if you look on google maps.

province Glogovica or what is called must be in Serbia not Kosovo.look better map.

Sorry Supaplex and everyone, i just realised the province where i wrote "Glogovica" belongs to Serbia, so that province should not be part of Kosovo.:D But the town or village Glogovica or on albanian "Gllogovice" is in Kosovo and its part of Pristina municipality. Check the Satelite map of Kosovo.

But sorry again and thanks Supaplex for correcting me...:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i named all the provinces in Kosovo on Slavic language and not on Albanian. Maybe we should've talked about this, but i think slavic names for the provinces in Kosovo should stay on, because Kosovo was part of Yugoslavia, but for example Albanian provinces should be named on albanian.

Gukan you mean only the visible layer or the ID layer too?

ID layer. Macedonia +20 provs, Vojvodina +35 and Kosovo +15 provs.

Wait a little bit more for Bosnia map, we have to see about Sarajevo, and if you can stretch the map, maybe we could add couple of more provinces. I let you now...:D
Ok, i will go with Montenegro then. The map is bigger now, but don't now if more provinces can be added.

Yes but with the bigger map he can include additional provinces, which would be too small otherwise.
But we made the map bigget to allow the smaller provinces to have enought space to hold sprites and other stuff. If we start adding more provinces we will have the same problem again.

But we made the map bigget to allow the smaller provinces to have enought space to hold sprites and other stuff. If we start adding more provinces we will have the same problem again.

Well according to your screenshot there was already enough place in the smallest provinces Just enough but still. So we can do some provinces of that size I think, it's only for some special cases anyway.

Please don't add to much more provinces, better to finish this map

Yes I agree Hax, I'm against adding too much provinces too but for Sarajevo I really think that we could add some provinces.

Gukan can you make RSK on the map to see how it look like.
I can't now, to much work for no win. I was able to do it before only because i keep track on every province to know exactly where they belong.

The RSK is now integrated inside Croatia... but you can do it yourself. If you launch the game you can open the console (F12) and write show_id (or showId i don't remember exactly, try diferent convinations). Every time you pass your mause over a province you will see the province id of the province. You can write down every province you feel than belongs to RSK.

Then go to the scenario/YUG folder copy the files ENG.inc and give it the name USA.inc.
Open it and replace every ENG you find by USA.
Delete what is behind 'nationalprovinces = { ' except the closing '}' and add betwen {} the provinces number you capied before.
Repeat the same for ownedprovinces and controlledprovinces

Open the FRA.inc and delete from nationalprovinces, ownedprovinces and controlledprovinces the provinces you added in the USA.inc file.

Finally go to the folder /scenarios open the file YUG.eug and add USA behind the selectable countries.
Add the line USA = { } under CAN = { }
And add include = "scenarios\YUG\USA.inc" under include = "scenarios\YUG\SOV.inc"

That will make it and you will be able to play as RSK (selecting USA of course)

Gukan, any plans for a release of the current state of the map? So I can advance with province naming in the finalized areas.
Better to hold this part as we have the complete map. We can found ourself with some work lost if i was unable to merge it.

El-Fatih you are only allowed just to add 5 provinces for every country who isn't province painted already, alright?
This because I want this mod to be as fast as possible released;).
Now you can say that! the map will look unbalaced with really big provinces in Croatia and Slovenia and tiny provinces at south