• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So many new provinces!
Its awesome but could also make some size problems. Some could be tiny on the current map scale and that would make things abit stupid (huge cool map but tiny provs...). To make things better Gukan would have to stretch the map, or something like that. Maybe you should make half of the Yugo map fit in the screen on 4th unzoom level (or the 3rd dunno).

Here is map of Vojvodina. I just corrected Supaplex's map of Vojvodina, but he did a good job. I just added couple of provinces more and changed some names, but the most stuff what Supaplex did was good.:D

I checked the pop. census for Vojvodina 2002, because i couldn't find 1991, so the following 11 provinces should be urban in Vojvodina and i have put the red dots where they supposed to be. So here are Vojvodina urban provinces in order:

Novi Sad - 299,294
Subotica - 148,401
Zrenjanin - 132,051
Pancevo - 127,162
Sombor - 97,263
Sremska Mitrovica - 85,902
Stara Pazova - 67,576
Kikinda - 67,002
Backa Palanka - 60,966
Ruma - 60,006
Vrsac - 54,369

Vojvodina Map:

Gukan, Supaplex has noticed that one part or town which should be Ilok from Croatia you put in Vojvodina, so i coloured in blue colour to see were it's supposed to be and just to change it when you start to work on the map again. But everything else is fine.

El-Fatih, when you add the provinces names and the splits, are you working over the whole map or only in the small ones you post here? If you are making them over the whole map can you upload them :D it will be easier for me :eek:o
Thanks.

Gukan i don't work over the whole map, maybe i should've but i didn't think about this before. So all these maps Bosnia, Vojvodina, Montenegero with Sandzak i've done separately. I'll try at least to do Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania all over the map.
Tell me are you going to insert those maps on to the program where you making the map, or do you have to write and split again manually.:)

I'll start on Macedonia, and if no one is doing Serbia and Kosovo i can do that too. Luckily i found map for Albania so i can do that too. Albania doesn't need alot of spliting because there wasn't any war.:)

Gukan, Supaplex has noticed that one part or town which should be Ilok from Croatia you put in Vojvodina, so i coloured in blue colour to see were it's supposed to be and just to change it when you start to work on the map again. But everything else is fine.
Yes, my fault when painting the new province-rivers i wasn't aware i was working on the border and add that part of Croatia to Vojvodina. I will solve this using your map.

Gukan i don't work over the whole map, maybe i should've but i didn't think about this before. So all these maps Bosnia, Vojvodina, Montenegero with Sandzak i've done separately. I'll try at least to do Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania all over the map.
No problem, i will work with the partial maps.

Tell me are you going to insert those maps on to the program where you making the map, or do you have to write and split again manually.:)
Still don't know if i can use directly or i will need to do it myself manually. Sure i will need to do the color map manually, but maybe your maps can be added directly to the colorscale map and aboid a lot of work :D

So many new provinces!
Its awesome but could also make some size problems. Some could be tiny on the current map scale and that would make things abit stupid (huge cool map but tiny provs...). To make things better Gukan would have to stretch the map, or something like that. Maybe you should make half of the Yugo map fit in the screen on 4th unzoom level (or the 3rd dunno).

Some screens about what JRhindo talk about.
I made a screen over the smallest provinces present in the map i released some weeks ago.
Sprites:
sprites.png

Counters:
counters.png

to stretch the map
To make it bigger do you mean? Maybe it is posible, but sure we will need to do the colorscale map again as the frontiers will look weird.

EL FAITH

Novi Sad - 299,294
Subotica - 148,401
Zrenjanin - 132,051
Pancevo - 127,162
Sombor - 97,263
Stara Pazova - 67,576
Kikinda - 67,002
Backa Palanka - 60,966
Ruma - 60,006
Vrsac - 54,369

THIS IS WHOLE MUNIPACITY NOT JUST TOWN PANCEVO HAVE 77 000, JUST TOWN

Supaplex i think they want provinces i mean municipalities and not towns for the urban provinces.

Gukan if you can stretch the map that would be great and thanks for the reply.

Anyway i'm doing Macedonia right now, maybe i'll finish tonight.:D

Here is map of Vojvodina. I just corrected Supaplex's map of Vojvodina, but he did a good job. I just added couple of provinces more and changed some names, but the most stuff what Supaplex did was good.:D

I checked the pop. census for Vojvodina 2002, because i couldn't find 1991, so the following 11 provinces should be urban in Vojvodina and i have put the red dots where they supposed to be. So here are Vojvodina urban provinces in order:

Novi Sad - 299,294
Subotica - 148,401
Zrenjanin - 132,051
Pancevo - 127,162
Sombor - 97,263
Stara Pazova - 67,576
Kikinda - 67,002
Backa Palanka - 60,966
Ruma - 60,006
Vrsac - 54,369

Vojvodina Map:

Great maps!

About urban provinces I decided to add also Sombor as it has near 50k inhabitants.

I have made some test with a bigger map...

Screenshot taken at the same zoom level that i take the other screens:

Sprites:
sprites2.png

Counters:
counters2.png

Frontiers seem to be less defined, but we didn't loss to much with this basic resize. Maybe can we work with this and made the map bigger?

Note that we will not be able to add anything north or south as now the Yugoslavia map ocupy as much pixels as it can ;)

belgrade is one provnice north other smal provnices is just large that can be urban s to.

Name Area (km²) Population (1991) Population (2002)
Barajevo 213 20,846 24,641
Čukarica 156 150,257 168,508
Grocka 289 65,735 75,466
Lazarevac 384 57,848 58,511
Mladenovac 339 54,517 52,490
Novi Beograd 41 218,633 217,773
Obrenovac 411 67,654 70,975
Palilula 451 150,208 155,902
Rakovica 31 96,300 99,000
Savski Venac 14 45,961 42,505
Sopot 271 19,977 20,390
Stari Grad 5 68,552 55,543
Surčin 285 Part of Zemun
municipality until 2004. 55,000 (est.)
Voždovac 148 156,373 151,768
Vračar 3 67,438 58,386
Zemun 154 176,158 136,645
Zvezdara 32 135,694 132,621
TOTAL 3227 1,552,151 1,576,124

2009 1 800 000 because of new identety card

GOD I'M USELESS!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I just can't find and name exact province.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Good News, Macedonia map is finished. I didn't split many provinces, only those ones I had to. I've put the red dots where urban cities or provinces should be. I put the following cities:

Skopje (I've split into two provinces Skopje-Staro Skopje)
Kumanovo
Prilep
Tetovo
Gostivar
Bitola
Ohrid
Strumica
Veles
Struga
Stip

Macedonian map:

Mesina i can help you with Croatia, and if nobody minds is it alright if i start on Kosovo and maybe Albania?:)

Right now those maps have been finished:

Bosnia
Montenegro
Vojvodina
Macedonia
Sandzak

I have made some test with a bigger map...

Screenshot taken at the same zoom level that i take the other screens:

Sprites:
sprites2.png

Counters:
counters2.png

Frontiers seem to be less defined, but we didn't loss to much with this basic resize. Maybe can we work with this and made the map bigger?

Note that we will not be able to add anything north or south as now the Yugoslavia map ocupy as much pixels as it can ;)

Well it seems tiny:(

Good job El-Fatih!

Here is Kosovo Map, the second Kosovo map is just outlined with the blue border.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Gukan is it possible to transfer this map to HOI3. It would be good to play one day on that map.

Here is Kosovo Map, the second Kosovo map is just outlined with the blue border.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Gukan is it possible to transfer this map to HOI3. It would be good to play one day on that map.

province Glogovica or what is called must be in Serbia not Kosovo.look better map.