• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mesina means to other layer of map like oblast in HOI2

El-Fatih check my map of Vojvodina if it needs to be more splited.

Hax mod progress?

Ok, here is Sandzak map, first map is just showing you were sandzak should be with the blue colour border (i have drawn with the blue colour around so i don't erase the black colour where it should be), and the green colour representing border between Montenegro and Serbia. Also you can see country names around Sandzak in blue colour.

The second map is Sandzak with Montenegro, i couldn't be bothered doing it again on new sheet so i just continued writing the province names and spliting them.

Amalric is it possible if you just upload the image of Slovenia provinces what you have done, and also i would like to see Croatia and Vojvodina so i can correct if there is anything wrong and if it needs spliting.

Hax i hope you'll be pleased with the map of Sandzak and this is final map for Sandzak and Montenegro, as for Bosnia i just have to decide for Mostar and Sarajevo, but the important thing is that we have finished Bosnia, Montenegro and Sandzak...:D

Gukan is it possible to have roads on map, i mean not all roads for every province but just important ones?

Last edited:
Vojvodina and RSK east.

vojvodinaandRSKnorth.jpg

Amalric is it possible if you just upload the image of Slovenia provinces what you have done, and also i would like to see Croatia and Vojvodina so i can correct if there is anything wrong and if it needs spliting.

I do not have any image, I edited province_names.csv. Do you want it?

Could you please PM me your work on Slovenia so I can see

Well give me your email then so I can send it.

Also everybody please keep in mind that we don't have an unlimited amount of provinces. Already 1500 are used, if we split every province in two there will not be enough provinces. Please avoid splitting too much provinces in areas that did know experience heavy fighting.

but with so many provinces it will be tactikal nightmare and it will make unplayable, if you want to go to the limit of provinces you can create Bulgaria instead :cool:
Bulgaria have 243 municipalities
Bulgaria_municipalities.png
and i can help with maping
even if you made Bulgaria it will have aditional places for Greece and Romania.

Last edited:
Amallric we are not going to split many provinces only in Croatia and Bosnia, as the most of war took in those two countries. I think for others we don't have to split every province, for example for Montenegro we split about 30 provinces which is not alot.

Arsenal of democrasy will have province limit 10 000. Maybe if gukan wants to help us to make new map for balkan wars with this old map, Bulgaria and other balkan states will include in the map.Hax sorry for the off topic.Its stupid to add \bulgasria when bulgaria was neutral during the yugoslav wars.

Stefan do you wnat to help modding this mod? find in the previus post map black and white and give name provinces for Kosovo for exsample.

Last edited:
Gukan is it possible to have roads on map, i mean not all roads for every province but just important ones?

Sure, but if we add them in the colorscale map, i'm not sure if them will looks correctly.

El-Fatih, when you add the provinces names and the splits, are you working over the whole map or only in the small ones you post here? If you are making them over the whole map can you upload them :D it will be easier for me :eek:o
Thanks.

Ok, here is Sandzak map, first map is just showing you were sandzak should be with the blue colour border (i have drawn with the blue colour around so i don't erase the black colour where it should be), and the green colour representing border between Montenegro and Serbia. Also you can see country names around Sandzak in blue colour.

The second map is Sandzak with Montenegro, i couldn't be bothered doing it again on new sheet so i just continued writing the province names and spliting them.

Hax i hope you'll be pleased with the map of Sandzak and this is final map for Sandzak and Montenegro, as for Bosnia i just have to decide for Mostar and Sarajevo, but the important thing is that we have finished Bosnia, Montenegro and Sandzak...:D

Awesome, just continue! :)

but with so many provinces it will be tactikal nightmare and it will make unplayable, if you want to go to the limit of provinces you can create Bulgaria instead :cool:
Bulgaria have 243 municipalities and i can help with maping
even if you made Bulgaria it will have aditional places for Greece and Romania.

No Bulgaria.

Stefan do you wnat to help modding this mod? find in the previus post map black and white and give name provinces for Kosovo for exsample.

Who is Stefan?

Awesome work guys! Continue and we may release a version until summer!:D
No, but maybe somewhere in middle march we may do our first release.