• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
On the other hand, the other forum has grown a bit and are a bit easier when it comes to internal mod developing compared to having it here where this board should rather be used for discussing than developing..

Yes, of course but please discuss also here so we later get more players of this mod.
Activity gets more viewers, I say of course not to spam just talk about improvements that the public may see.

Just to tell you i have finished naming and spliting all the provinces for Bosnian Map except Sarajevo, have to think how to split Sarajevo, but i'm doing that right now.

Hax question for you, i saw that you wanted me to change the name from Tomislav Grad to Duvno which i did, but do you want me to do the same with Siroki Brijeg, because before the war it was known as Listica? Just let me know what to do?

Gukan the provinces that you have drawn with the black colour, is it alright if I erase some of them (Only Sarajevo and Travnik part) so i can do better splitting, or do you want me to draw with the red line over them? I hope you understand me what i want?

One more thing Gukan, you've done the map great and how you split them up in municipalities, it was really easy to write the names and find where everything should be. Thanks again for this amazing map.:D

Can't wait to play this game...:rolleyes:

How does the map work progress, Gukan, Amallric and others? Something I could do speed up that process?

Last week i asked for a little break, so, not advance by my side during this week... and i'm waiting for the province spliting, as making it now will prevent us from double work in the future.

Gukan the provinces that you have drawn with the black colour, is it alright if I erase some of them (Only Sarajevo and Travnik part) so i can do better splitting, or do you want me to draw with the red line over them? I hope you understand me what i want?
Do you mean erasing some of the black borders? yes, no problem.

One more thing Gukan, you've done the map great and how you split them up in municipalities, it was really easy to write the names and find where everything should be. Thanks again for this amazing map.:D

Can't wait to play this game...:rolleyes:
The map is based on this

The first map i send Hax to convince him we can have the mod with a new map. You can see it's done from different maps with almost correct provinces joined all in one.

A break!? Man, this is not your work, this is your purpose of life! Now work! ;)

No, seriously though, didnt remeber youre on a well earned (and probably needed) break: just felt it was so quiet the last couple of days, so I thought I chipped in and get myself an overview and see if theres anything I could do re: map.

Hax question for you, i saw that you wanted me to change the name from Tomislav Grad to Duvno which i did, but do you want me to do the same with Siroki Brijeg, because before the war it was known as Listica? Just let me know what to do?

Well, hmmm.
What do you think El-Fatih?

Teutenburger, I can give you a mission.
Find a really good colorscale:)

Gukan thanks for the reply...

Hax I think it's better if we leave Siroki Brijeg, because it would get confussing with other players... :)

I saw somewhere that Bosnia won't be included in the 1991 scenario, if it's true, i think all six republics should be included in 1991 scenario, maybe not Monte Negro as they are with Serbia at that time, but other republics should be playable from the beginning.

Ofcourse, Bosnia and Macedonia should be like puppet regimes under Yugoslavia (Serbia), or allies. Even Croatia is not in the war with Serbia untill august, and i think the mod starts end of june. And then when Bosnia declares independence in april 1992, you should first have some kind of rebellions of Serbian forces and also there should be some JNA forces all over Bosnia. Because Republika Srpska is not formed in the first days of war and there were for example bosnian forces like "Zelene Beretke", "PL BiH" or "TO BiH" on the teritories that later Rep. Srpska would hold like Zvornik, Jajce, Odzak, Modrica, etc.

Maybe i'm wrong but the mod should start from beginning of 1991 because as Yugoslavia (Serbia) or Slovenia player you would need time to gather military strength.

El faith can you writhern names for sandzak?

SORRY FOR THE DUPLICATE POST.

I HAVE PROBLEMS TO FIND BIGGER MAP OF SERBIA, CAN SOMEBODY FIND FOR ME THAT I CAN WRITE PROVINCES IN SERBIA?

Supaplex i can do the names for sandzak, also have big maps of all yugoslavia, i'll help you with names, just have to finish Bosnia. If you have problems with Monte Negro and Croatia, (I mean splitting and naming) i can help...:)

ok.give me yugoslavia map.If you want you can do montenegro and serbina parts of sandzak I will do serbia.

Well, hmmm.
What do you think El-Fatih?

Teutenburger, I can give you a mission.
Find a really good colorscale:)

Oh... Thats a tricky one.

Myself, I prefer the sexxxicolors colorscale (featured in SMEP and kaiserreich), but I also like WIF (who took it from Mod33 IIRC). Theres also the slightly brighter one featured in CORE as well as the rather dark in TRP...

I could find screenshots of them and well wote and then we ask for the "winner" if we may use it with proper credit given, of course.

Here is map of Bosnia with all the province names and splitting ones. Hax if you can check Sarajevo, i wrote that with blue colour, that's the most we can have from Sarajevo provinces (Vogosca, Ilidza, Hrasnica, Lukavica, Staro Sarajevo and Novo Sarajevo). Also Hax if you can tell me which one you want either Novi Mostar and Stari Mostar or Zapadni Mostar and Istocni Mostar. I hope it will be okay with those splittings especially with small provinces.

Here is map:

Teutonburger, i would like to ask you which from those provinces will you have as urban provinces, pay attention also that i divided Sarajevo and Mostar in two parts. All these provinces are more than 50.000 pop., 1991 census (in order):

Sarajevo (Novo Sarajevo & Staro Sarajevo) - 416 497
Banja Luka - 195,692
Zenica - 145,577
Tuzla - 131,861
Mostar (Novi Mostar & Stari Mostar) - 126.628
Prijedor - 112,543
Doboj - 102,549
Bijeljina - 96,988
Brcko - 87.627
Bihac - 70,732
Travnik - 70.747
Cazin - 63,406