• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
El-Fatih, Supaplex, yes, that's what i want with the map.

Have I missed something or how will you mod in pictures for all cities when you can't do pictures for anything else than those provinces that are urban? (which are already done, btw)

Also why do they call it Belgrad anyway?
Is it hard to them to say Beograd?

Because it's the english name and all countries, etc are spelled with their english names? But I don't care which should you be used, as long some form of standard is set, i.e. either everything in etnics or everything in the english language...

did you do all pictures?I just thinking that is better and more realsitic if is posible that for every provinces we have picture. On this site is a loot of pictures.

did you do all pictures?I just thinking that is better and more realsitic if is posible that for every provinces we have picture. On this site is a loot of pictures.

But that is not possible. Unless all provinces are urban, because they are the only provinces that can have an individual picture and those picutres (about 70-80 pictures) are done.

To do setup.exe we need a real programmer so I don't think we'll have one...:(

That I can fix when the necessary files are all made.

ok then. But did you add Novi Beograd and Zemun?

This I've done:

Albania:
Tiranë (Tirana) ~ 238,057
Durrës ~ 82,719
Elbasan ~ 80,650
Shkodër ~ 79,920
Vlorë ~ 71,662
Korçë ~ 63,623

Bosnia:
Sarajevo ~ 416 497
Zenica ~ 96 027
Tuzla ~ 83 770
Bihac ~ 70 732
Cazin ~ 63 406
Sanski Most ~ ???
Gora%u17ede ~ 37 573
Bosanska Gradiška ~ 62 062
Gradacac ~ 56,378

Croatia:
Zagreb ~ 706,770
Split ~ 189,388
Rijeka ~ 167,964
Osijek ~ 104,761
Zadar ~ 76,343
Pula ~ 62,378
Karlovac ~ 59,999
Slavonski Brod ~ 55,683
Dubrovnik ~ 49 728
Sisak ~ 45 792
Vukovar ~ 44 639
Šibenik ~ 41 012

Herzeg-Bosna:
Mostar ~ 126.628
Brcko ~ 87.627
Travnik ~ 70.747
Derventa ~ 56.489
Bugojno ~ 46.889
Jajce ~ 45.007
Konjic ~ 43.878
Livno ~ 40.600

Kosovo:
Prishtinë (Priština) ~ 155,499
Prizren ~ 92,303
Pejë (Pec) ~ 68,163
Mitrovicë (Kosovska Mitrovica) ~ 64,323
Ferizaj (Uroᘞvac) ~ 59,504
Gjakovë (Ðakovica) ~ 59,008
Gjilan (Gnjilane) ~ 51,912

Macedonia:
Skopje ~ 506,926
Bitola ~ 74,550
Kumanovo ~ 70,842
Prilep ~ 66,246
Tetovo ~52,915

Montenegro:
Podgorica (Titograd) ~ 116,235
Nikšic ~ 55,718

Republika Srpska:
Banja Luka ~ 250.000
Bijeljina ~ 35.400
Prijedor ~ 35.000
Doboj ~ 27,579

Republika Srpska Krajina:
Knin - 12,331

Slovenia:
Ljubljana ~ 249,256
Maribor ~ 90,466

Western Bosnia:
Velika Kladuᘚ ~ 52,908

SFRY (Serbia):
Beograd ~ 1,130,241
Cacak ~ 69,625
Kragujevac ~ 144,608
Kraljevo ~ 56,643
Kruᘞvac ~ 57,871
Leskovac ~ 61,487
Niš ~ 173,250
Novi Pazar ~ 50,149
Novi Sad ~ 177,055
Pancevo ~ 71,668
ᘊbac ~ 53,604
Smederevo ~ 61,990
Subotica ~ 98,873
Užice (Titovo Užice) ~ 53,279
Valjevo ~ 58,172
Vranje ~ 51,122
Zrenjanin ~ 80,174

Seems that i made a mistake answering a post without quoting... I was not talking about cities... a was talking about the maps posted by Supaplex and El-Fatih in previous page.
Every city will have a picture sure... But not every province is city in that mod. We decided that only cities bigger than 50000 hab. will be considered cities in the mod, true?

Seems that i made a mistake answering a post without quoting... I was not talking about cities... a was talking about the maps posted by Supaplex and El-Fatih in previous page.
Every city will have a picture sure... But not every province is city in that mod. We decided that only cities bigger than 50000 hab. will be considered cities in the mod, true?

Correct.

It could quickly get dangerous here. :p

Novi Beograd and Zemun you must add.

macedonaans OOBs
http://www.vojska.net/eng/armed-forces/macedonia/equipment/air-defense/
http://www.vojska.net/eng/armed-forces/macedonia/equipment/artillery/
http://www.vojska.net/eng/armed-forces/macedonia/equipment/armor/

macedonain generals later 2006 generalstab

Miroslav Stojanovski
ngsh.jpg

Генерал-мајор
Митре Арсовски
16.03.1992 - 03.03.1993
Mitre-Arsovski.jpg

Генерал-полковник
Драгољуб Боцинов
03.03.1993 - 22.01.1996
Dragoljub-Bocinov.jpg

Генерал
Трајче Крстевски
22.01.1996 - 11.02.2000
Trajce-Krstevski.jpg

Генерал-потполковник
Јован Андревски
11.02.2000 - 12.06.2001
Jovan-Andrevski.jpg

Генерал
Панде Петровски
12.06.2001 - 19.09.2001
Pande-Petrovski.jpg

Генерал
Методи Стамболиски
19.09.2001 - 12.03.2004
mstamboliski_m.jpg

Генерал-мајор
Ѓорѓи Бојаџиев
12.03.2004 - 06.07.2005
mgorgibojadziev.jpg

they alll arce cheffs of generalstab in that periods but before that they just generals. And we can use them as generals for Macedonia.

Last edited:
We should make a list for what is needed for the first beta...

Config/

scenario_text.csv (for nation desc.)
models.csv (once they are done)
province_names.csv (name says it all)
unit_names.csv (for models)
world_names.csv (so countries show up correct)

db

.csv's for all starting nations (including ministers, leaders AND for tech teams) so the game will actually start (wont start without correspondening .csv for tech teams aswell, but we can just some random .csv with fixed nation tag and id's, since tech will be disabled)
units (the units that will be in game if we want a correct and "historical" oobs for the beta release
unitnames.csv
ideologic_matrix.csv (we wont use the same as in ww2 will we?)
country.csv (fix the colors)
province.csv (for Da map)

gfx

flags, shields and counters.

rest is optional. the more, the better. ;)

map

ya'll know.

scenarios

the starting .eug
nation specific .inc

So, how far are we and what needs to be done coding wise for a release?

Some more q's:

Are minister traits decided for ministers or will they be blank until later/ever?
Are leader traits added or will they be blank until later/ever?
How should the ideological matrix look like?
how far are we into deciding/coding terraintypes?

and some other thoughts:

we can't do the OOB's until we have done the units/models, so that have to be done ASAP if we want units for the first beta, so over to bopworld and join the unit/models discussion! ;)

Hmm... all for now. ;)

yes but vovodian never proclame inenpedecne or something like that, kosovo proclame 1990 but none country recognise that country until 2008.maybe kosovo but vojvodina is stupid.And When i loook now its stupid that kosovo be as puppelt because then kosovo can build an army wich is totaly unreal. Serbian autoryties under milosevic or any other in power will never let that kosovo have their army.later when war on kosovo starts then albanians armies come to kosovo. .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EVERY CITY PICTURE ON BALKANS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES

Who the f%¤k said that!
Stop spam!

ok then. But did you add Novi Beograd and Zemun?

Yes they can be added.

We should make a list for what is needed for the first beta...

Config/

scenario_text.csv (for nation desc.)
models.csv (once they are done)
province_names.csv (name says it all)
unit_names.csv (for models)
world_names.csv (so countries show up correct)

db

.csv's for all starting nations (including ministers, leaders AND for tech teams) so the game will actually start (wont start without correspondening .csv for tech teams aswell, but we can just some random .csv with fixed nation tag and id's, since tech will be disabled)
units (the units that will be in game if we want a correct and "historical" oobs for the beta release
unitnames.csv
ideologic_matrix.csv (we wont use the same as in ww2 will we?)
country.csv (fix the colors)
province.csv (for Da map)

gfx

flags, shields and counters.

rest is optional. the more, the better. ;)

map

ya'll know.

scenarios

the starting .eug
nation specific .inc

So, how far are we and what needs to be done coding wise for a release?

Some more q's:

Are minister traits decided for ministers or will they be blank until later/ever?
Are leader traits added or will they be blank until later/ever?
How should the ideological matrix look like?
how far are we into deciding/coding terraintypes?

and some other thoughts:

we can't do the OOB's until we have done the units/models, so that have to be done ASAP if we want units for the first beta, so over to bopworld and join the unit/models discussion! ;)

Hmm... all for now. ;)

Hax form start be unreal that you can chose Vojvodina or Kosovo.History is totaly diferent.

Again, where the (f-word) does that says?
Last time I will say:
Albania, Slovenia, Croatia, Yugoslavia and maybe RSK will be from start!

yes but vovodian never proclame inenpedecne or something like that, kosovo proclame 1990 but none country recognise that country until 2008.maybe kosovo but vojvodina is stupid.And When i loook now its stupid that kosovo be as puppelt because then kosovo can build an army wich is totaly unreal.

Of course Vojvodina will just be a possible release country;)

EDIT: Could you please translate Supa:
Генерал
Трајче Крстевски
22.01.1996 - 11.02.2000
http://www.morm.gov.mk/morm/mk/ARM/...hs/01/content_files/file/Trajce-Krstevski.jpg

Генерал
Панде Петровски
12.06.2001 - 19.09.2001
http://www.morm.gov.mk/morm/mk/ARM/...phs/03/content_files/file/Pande-Petrovski.jpg

Генерал-мајор
Ѓорѓи Бојаџиев
12.03.2004 - 06.07.2005
http://www.morm.gov.mk/morm/mk/ARM/...phs/05/content_files/file/mgorgibojadziev.jpg

EDIT: duplicate post.having problem with internet. By the way this person TW from BOP is he good im modding or writhing events?

Ok, here is little progress on Bosnian Map, 90% of those city points are correct, some of them is little bit hard to point them at the right spot. I've split some provinces especially in the area Brcko - Ugljevik - Lopare where i added Koraj, Celic, Teocak and Brka. As for Zvornik - Bratunac - Srebrenica i had to split also some provinces so we could have Sapna, Konjevic Polje, Nova Kasaba, Milici, Kravica, etc. Those towns were important during the war in Bosnia, that's were you had famous battles and operations. I will continue tommorow and i hope i'll finish tommorow or in 2 days. I'm really into this, its fun and that's why i'll finish it quick, as for photos i'll do that too. So here is my current progress and if somebody can upsize this image, i don't how to :rofl:...

I just saw that i forgot to split Dubrave and Zivinice, i'll fix that tommorow...

EDIT: duplicate post.having problem with internet. By the way this person TW from BOP is he good im modding or writhing events?

It's TeutenburgerW;)

Ok, here is little progress on Bosnian Map, 90% of those city points are correct, some of them is little bit hard to point them at the right spot. I've split some provinces especially in the area Brcko - Ugljevik - Lopare where i added Koraj, Celic, Teocak and Brka. As for Zvornik - Bratunac - Srebrenica i had to split also some provinces so we could have Sapna, Konjevic Polje, Nova Kasaba, Milici, Kravica, etc. Those towns were important during the war in Bosnia, that's were you had famous battles and operations. I will continue tommorow and i hope i'll finish tommorow or in 2 days. I'm really into this, its fun and that's why i'll finish it quick, as for photos i'll do that too. So here is my current progress and if somebody can upsize this image, i don't how to :rofl:...

I just saw that i forgot to split Dubrave and Zivinice, i'll fix that tommorow...

Wonderful El-Fatih!
No need to upsize the picture as you only need to click on it to size up.
Takes less space here on the thread!

What about the PM I sent you about Bosnian Music?