• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice el faith. Gukan in slovenia 5 provinces is too big split them.

Last edited:
Ok, here is a Bosnian map mainly Bosanska Krajina that i was doing before, i wrote the names of the provinces with the red colour, pointed them with blue dots were the cities or towns should be and some of them i split with the red line where i think we could have more than one province. Tell me what you think, i was using maps and internet map, so here it is (and again i don't know how to make it big, sorry :D):

Also i think is that between Velika Kladusa and Pecigrad we could maybe fit one more province Mala Kladusa. As for the area between Bihac, Grabez and Kulen Vakuf we could add one or two more provinces like Ripac or Golubic or Orasac. What do you think about this...

Here is the map i want you to use to paint cities and possible province spliting:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzghgjhjync/bordersmap.png

As i how i would like it to be. The cities didn't need a name, put them in the exactly spot with a 'big' red dot.
For province spliting, make a red line where you think they may go.
And finally, for rivers inside provinces... well, that map didn't include non-navigable rivers, so if you remember where they are, paint a circle where they are.

Thanks for your help!

It's that map updated or same one?

Also what picture it will be used for Slavonski Brod?

Supaplex, sorry but i have no photos of military leaders of Macedonian Generals except only of the three presidents and of Ljube Boskovski who was a minister of police forces i think. Also i have uniform photo of Ali Ahmeti, albanian leader of ANA (Albanian National Army) of Macedonia.

As for the map i would like to ask Hax and Gukan what they think, because if its good i would like to continue naming and spliting provinces on the whole map of Bosnia and probably of Sandzak, if you don't mind. Let me know what you think...:D

Ok, here is a Bosnian map mainly Bosanska Krajina that i was doing before, i wrote the names of the provinces with the red colour, pointed them with blue dots were the cities or towns should be and some of them i split with the red line where i think we could have more than one province. Tell me what you think, i was using maps and internet map, so here it is (and again i don't know how to make it big, sorry :D):

Also i think is that between Velika Kladusa and Pecigrad we could maybe fit one more province Mala Kladusa. As for the area between Bihac, Grabez and Kulen Vakuf we could add one or two more provinces like Ripac or Golubic or Orasac. What do you think about this...

I like the idea, I give you green light, but Gukan will decide.

Good!

Also what picture it will be used for Slavonski Brod?

This one.

Supaplex, sorry but i have no photos of military leaders of Macedonian Generals except only of the three presidents and of Ljube Boskovski who was a minister of police forces i think. Also i have uniform photo of Ali Ahmeti, albanian leader of ANA (Albanian National Army) of Macedonia.

As for the map i would like to ask Hax and Gukan what they think, because if its good i would like to continue naming and spliting provinces on the whole map of Bosnia and probably of Sandzak, if you don't mind. Let me know what you think...:D

Please give me photo of Ljube Boskovski.

I like the idea, I give you green light, but Gukan will decide.
You can start naming provinces who will not be splitted, Gukan will answer about splitting some provinces;)

Subotica
3421_Subotica.jpg

Beograd
beograd9pr4vt.jpg

Novi Sad
novi%20sad.jpg

Zemun
zemun.jpg

Novi Beograd
news_5146.jpg

Zrenjanin
v_opstipod.jpg