• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
give me everything what is left for minister-military leaders and I will post as signature everyone to see.

give me everything what is left for minister-military leaders and I will post as signature everyone to see.

Missing Ministers:
Yugoslavia:
Božidar Stefanovic
Zvonko Jurjevic

Western Bosnia:
Nevzad Dieric

Sandzak:
Kemal Suljevic

RSK:
Ratko Dopudja
Djordje Bjegovic
Zdravko Zecevic
(Head of Military Intelligence)

Montenegro:
Bozidar Babic

FRY:
Aleksandar Mitrovic
Djordje Blagojevic
Vukasin Jokanovic
Milos Radulovic

Croatia:
Vid Stipetic

Bosnia:
Mile Akmadzic
Sifet Krekic
Jusuf Pusina

Albania:
Muharrem Kuçana
Hajredin Shyti

Military leaders are to big to give you a list on.

Military leaders are to big to give you a list on. - give just number exsapple coriatia 50 serbia 10 albania 10 and so on.we dont need names.

VID STIPETIC

VIDSTIPETIC.jpg

http://www.vjesnik.hr/Pdf/2002\09\19\02A2.PDF LINK

Military leaders are to big to give you a list on. - give just number exsapple coriatia 50 serbia 10 albania 10 and so on.we dont need names.

What would that be good for?
Even that, the person may post military leaders who we already have.

Zokan will give us a better picture of Stipetic;)

AND please it was a bad idea to how that signature, please remove the list of missing ministers, Supaplex!

ETA on Beta?

I cant wait that you hax merge you work and gukans map to one.Can I be of some help.Vojvodina generals is pain in the ass to find. :(

If I had the list all generals from vojvodina it would be nice but list I cant find.

I cant wait that you hax merge you work and gukans map to one.Can I be of some help.Vojvodina generals is pain in the ass to find. :(

If I had the list all generals from vojvodina it would be nice but list I cant find.

Well for now, I can just give you missions to look for military leaders of eastern Yugoslavia as have already much leaders for western part.
So MTN, MAC, ALB, VOJ, SAN and SER(YUG) would be good to find.

What about those minister for RSK I gived you to find as mission?

Here is the map i want you to use to paint cities and possible province spliting:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzghgjhjync/bordersmap.png

As i how i would like it to be. The cities didn't need a name, put them in the exactly spot with a 'big' red dot.
For province spliting, make a red line where you think they may go.
And finally, for rivers inside provinces... well, that map didn't include non-navigable rivers, so if you remember where they are, paint a circle where they are.

Thanks for your help!

Ok here are Minister and Military Leader photos of Sandzak. I will start from the top so there wouldn't be confussion.

Minister photos of Sandzak:

Sulejman Ugljanin - President of the SDA of Sandzak between 1990-1993

Rasim Ljajic

Harun Hadzic - President of the SDA in Montenegro before and during the war in Bosnia.

Rizah Gruda - Was minister of culture in Sandzak during the war in Bosnia.

Alija Mahmutovic

Rifat Veskovic

Hakija Muratovic

Sefket Krcic

Sefko Crnovrsanin

Army Generals: (Hax I found photos of two generals of JNA who were from Sandzak and fought in 2nd world war. They were both alive during and after the war in Bosnia)

Halil Hadzimurtezic - World War 2 hero, general in JNA before the war, is from Sandzak. (Could be general of all Sandzak forces)

Zecir Music - Same story as above.

Also I found this photo of a general of airforce in Turkey who was from Sandzak so we could use him too if you want:

Hindal Cekic

The rest could be Ministers or Military leaders, its up to you, but these guys were important in the fight for Sandzak Automy between 1990-1992 and during the war in Bosnia:

Adem Dacic

Cazim Lukac

Dzemail Etemovic

Erdzan Fetahovic

Fadil Ugljanin

Ferid Melajac

Hajriz Kolasinac

Hajro Aljkovic

Ismail Catovic Nino

Kasim Zoranic

Nazif Crnovrsanin Zifko

Nedzib Hodzic

Rasim Sahman

Rifat Kacar Rifce

Sead Hadzibegovic

Sefer Medjedovic

Sefket Gracanin

Sefkija Ademovic Seka

Sefko Alomerovic

Seljahudin Zukorlic Seljo

Semsudin Kucevic

Zijo Colovic

Good news Hax Kemal Suljevic is i think mispelled it is suposed to be Dzemal Suljevic, because the photo i have of this guy it says Dzemal Suljevic and it is probably this guy that we are looking for, because he was one of the important men in Sandzak during this period. Maybe i'm wrong but i think this is the guy we are looking for.

Dzemal Suljevic

That's it from the Sandzak leaders, i still have some photos of Sandzak Elite or Intellectuals i think between 10 and 20 photos, if you want them i'll upload them. I already started scanning Bosnian Military leaders and should be finished tommorow or in the next 2/3 days. Ok that's all for today :D...

Also to mention if you need some bosnian war music i have it, i can upload that on rapidshare. And i will try to look on the Bosnian map what Gukan gave us to split some provinces and name them, just to give you my opinion...:D