• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I will try to find for Albania, macedonia, and montenegro geneerals.But i also think that is stuped to have Vojvodina or sandzak because that regions never be Republics.

Well they can be kingdoms not republics:D
No, but like if Bosnia gets war hungry and conquers everything Sandzak can be released same with Vojvodina.
It will not be from start, just as a revolter;)

shouldn't Slovenia have more urban provinces than just Ljubljana and Maribor?

Hax here are some important Bosnian Mil. leaders during the war in Sarajevo:

Jusuf Juka Prazina - One of the creators of PL BiH and commander of all Special Forces of Army BiH (Specijalne jedinice Armije BiH) just don't know was that for all Bosnia or just 1st Corps. He was one of the important commanders in Sarajevo during the first months of the war. Later in beginning 1993 he run away to HVO and was fighting on their side against Bosnian Army. He was killed in Belgium, i think at the end of 1993.

Ramiz Delalic Celo - He was also one of the important commanders of the Sarajevo defence, especially in Military Police (Vojna Policija). Later became Deputy Commander of the 9th Mountain Brigade (9 Brdska Brigada) of the 1st Corps. In October 1993 he was arrested due to the corruption and mainly not listening to the army orders.

Musan Topalovic Caco - Also like Ramiz Delalic Celo, he was on of the important commanders of the Sarajevo defence. Later he became commander of the 10th Mountain Brigade (10 Brdska Brigada) of the 1st Corps. In october 1993 he was arrested due to the corruption and not listening to the orders of the army. During the arrest he and a few of his associates killed 9 police officers (sadly on of those was my first cousin), and later that night he was shot to death by the comrades of the dead police officers while he was getting arrested.

Ismet Bajramovic Celo - Commander of the Military Police of Sarajevo during the war 1992-1993 and played a key role in the defense of the city in the early days of the war. Like Caco and Ramiz Delalic Celo he was corrupt and was reputed organized crime figure. He was shot by a sniper in the fall of 1993, and was evacuated from Sarajevo only to return in 1997.

I will upload RS Military Leaders photos soon, probably tomorow, as for Kemal Suljevic i checked and couldn't find anything but i will also upload some photos of Sandzak leaders who could be military leaders. As for Bosnian leaders i'll do it soon.

shouldn't Slovenia have more urban provinces than just Ljubljana and Maribor?

In this mod only cities over 50.000 inhabitants are urban provinces otherwise almost every province would be urban.

I agree with this, i think we should put Kranj, Novo Mesto, Celje, Velenje, Nova Gorica, Murska Sobota, Slovenj Gradec, Ptuj and Koper. Maybe to much but Celje and Kranj should be definitely...

All those cities are already included in the mod as provinces but not as urban provinces because they are too small for that.

Albania General

MAKSIM MALAJ
Copy_of_DSC_0007.JPG

http://www.aaf.mil.al/mat.php?idr=105&idm=505&lang=EN link

GUKAN:
Several provinces have a river that go through them in middle.
Like in Busan, Fuling and around Viedma.
No REAL problem it just look bad IMO

At Gibraltar, the navigable river and un one overlap each other.
Generaly un rivers overlap rivers in an ugly way.

Otherwise GOOD JOB!!!

Nice El-Fatih!

Albania General

MAKSIM MALAJ

Already have.

GUKAN:
Several provinces have a river that go through them in middle.
Like in Busan, Fuling and around Viedma.
No REAL problem it just look bad IMO

At Gibraltar, the navigable river and un one overlap each other.
Generaly un rivers overlap rivers in an ugly way.

Otherwise GOOD JOB!!!

Gukan will this be fixed?
The crossing river penalty will not be on these provinces which is bad.:rolleyes:

Hello guys,

I noticed your mod and the progress you've made, I have to say it looks great! Especially the map. Hats off to the creator :)

Anyway, I wanted to offer help if you need it. I have plenty of modding experience from Modern Day Scenario - I can script leader files, minister files, tech teams and events. I can also make pictures for ministers, leaders and tech teams.

Since I'm from Croatia I was thinking of giving you a hand with something Croatian-related. Tech teams, leaders, ministers...is there something needed?

Hi Zokan,

Gukan is the creator of the map, without him this mod would not been done.
And thank you for offering your modding skills.

This is the status of Croatia:
Minister Pictures - Done
Minister Text - Uncomplete
Military Leaders - 89 ML unfishied pictures, no textfile
GFX - Done

Techteams and such will we not focus on BETA release.
IF you want to help, please could you make the minister text file.
Please give me first a confirmation that you want to do it.

/Hax:rolleyes:

No problem, I can make the ministers .csv file with pictures if needed. Should I do the leaders file as well?

Nice El-Fatih!

Sandzak/

For Sandzak we are just missing Kemal Suljevic as minister, please find a picture of him.

Hax this name I foun on net just because he is politican from sandzak.El faith can put other person to his place.Sandzak never be republic so it up to el faith and yours free will to do that.chose another, el faith has 15 more person from sandzak.

Yes, all problems that JRHindo pointed will be solved. When i talk with Amallric about the rivers, we agreed that he will made the rivers in them original course and i will solve them later. But as expectation was so great i released the map before any of them was solved :D
I'm taking a little break with the map making to regain some energy before i can go on. It will be not longer than a week, but i need this time. Until this, i will post later a map where i hope someone can paint the cities and future provinces splites (as well as where this rivers crossing provinces are, i have seen some, but sure there are some more)
And Amallric, have you seen the post about rivers made by El-Fatih? are you allright with it? can you solve it?

we agreed that he will made the rivers in them original course- stay with that.if river crosing on some province trought middle of province so what.reality is mather. And when you plan to add industry and such things?

Gukan take you time and rest a bit:)
We still have much to do on the minister-military leaders side.

Supaplex: Add IC and such thing will be last thing to do on the map.

Ammarlic(?): Please fix those things El-Fatih said.
Now the main point is the rivers Bosna and Vrbas are little bit incorrect, for example where i made circle for Sarajevo there should start Bosna river and it should go through Kakanj and Zenica where i circled them because i wasn't sure where to point them. So Bosna river is correct till Doboj, but below Doboj it should go more left and more longer till the Sarajevo valley precisely Ilidza.

EDIT: Gukan, will there be province names on the map?
Or will it just be blank with province terrain?

Gukan, same thing there - don't really have time for the mod currently. But all remarks have been taken into account and I will post an improved version later. However I believe that now that we have a rough picture of the rivers, we shall do province naming first(that's also my job btw) and then modify the rivers accordingly to the provinces.