• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I try to ignore no one... if you feel that way, i beg you to forgive me :eek:o . About how many provinces Sarajevo has... well, i hardly can place Sarajevo on the map, it will be dificult to me to say how many provinces it has, but if you know where it is you can start counting

If you advance so fast you will end posting xx.xxx% :D

No problem;)

Please post the newest one WITH the rivers I asked for to be included:)

And I have decided that this mod will use this:
In this order :

Vanilla Doomsday 1.0
Doomsday 1.3a
Armageddon 1.0
Armageddon 1.2
Armageddon 1.3 beta 2

MOD ON!

No problem;)

In this order :

Vanilla Doomsday 1.0
Doomsday 1.3a
Armageddon 1.0
Armageddon 1.2
Armageddon 1.3 beta 2

MOD ON!
Why doomsday 1.0 and arma 1.0?

No problem;)

In this order :

Vanilla Doomsday 1.0
Doomsday 1.3a
Armageddon 1.0
Armageddon 1.2
Armageddon 1.3 beta 2

MOD ON!

You're wasting time converting files and releasing this mod for 5 different versions of the game. 3 of them being utterly obsolete. Most players use ARMA 1.2 or 1.3

The 3 i said is best :p
btw we should spam this little guy:
salute.gif

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/images/smilies/salute.gif

Added brightness and sharpness for all. Better? (and the reason why I post here the pics here, Hax, is that I'd like feedback, so I won't have to redo them again later when I could spend time on better things, like model imagery, etc)

125ibuw.jpg
mijgg4.jpg
v31reu.jpg
4vjo81.jpg
ng7ot4.jpg
jhwifk.jpg

I'll be away until from this thursday evening until tuesday next week.

Last edited:
The problem is that black line in the bottom. It's ok for pics of mountains for instance, but sea and plains have basically nothing in the top part of the pic so there is just a BLACK area and after that a white sky. Maybe just throw this black thing away, just fade the colors out to have a depressing, sad look.

Bored

I already give all pics I could find for Croatian leaders.
What should I do next?
Should go with events?
I have one idea for Slovenia.

Serbia invades Croatia, Slovenia has choice: a) no intervention( We won't intervine); b) send supplies, resorses, manpower( We should help our friends); c) ally with Croatia( Croatia must not fall!)

I don't know if you have war photos of bosnian generals so here are from my books:

Bosnian General Staff

Sefer Halilovic

This is the best known war photo of Sefer Halilovic ever, i mean nearly all books have this photo of him, also pay attention in his background is the flag of Bosnia.

Rasim Delic

Jovan Divjak

Stjepan Siber

Enver Hadzihasanovic Đedo

Meho Karisik Kemo (One of the creators of Patriotic League BiH or PLBiH and later became brigadier general during the war)

Atif Saronjic Emir (Also one of the creators of PLBiH and became brigadier general during the war)

Rifat Bilajac (One of the creators of PLBiH, became brigadier general during the war)

Zicro Suljevic (One of the creators of PLBiH, became brigadier general during the war)

(This is the only photo i could find of him)

Vehbija Karic (He was the first comander of bosnian artillery division and he later became brigadier general during the war)

Fikret Muslimovic (No photo yet)
Jusuf Jasarevic (No photo yet)

The problem is that black line in the bottom. It's ok for pics of mountains for instance, but sea and plains have basically nothing in the top part of the pic so there is just a BLACK area and after that a white sky. Maybe just throw this black thing away, just fade the colors out to have a depressing, sad look.

:confused:

What are you talking about? There are no black line (I guess you mean the gradient overlay, btw?) in the sea and plain pictures, because I removed that layer in the picture in my recent post (three posts ago). Also, I added brightness to all pictures, so they would go in the same style. The problem with the pictures (and plains and sea as well) is that they are... flat and there's need to be a heaven (or other contrast, so you'll figure what it is) otherwise it would just be pictures of grass and water.

Serbia invades Croatia, Slovenia has choice: a) no intervention( We won't intervine); b) send supplies, resorses, manpower( We should help our friends); c) ally with Croatia( Croatia must not fall!)

Is it historical enough? Was there real support from Slovenia IRL?

What are you talking about? There are no black line (I guess you mean the gradient overlay, btw?) in the sea and plain pictures, because I removed that layer in the picture in my recent post (three posts ago). Also, I added brightness to all pictures, so they would go in the same style. The problem with the pictures (and plains and sea as well) is that they are... flat and there's need to be a heaven (or other contrast, so you'll figure what it is) otherwise it would just be pictures of grass and water

well I don't know, it's just my opinion but there is that kind of SHADE in the bottom part of every picture and that shade makes look plains and sea exceptionnaly DARK, it's almost totally black and I find that a bit wierd. I think fading out the colours is a good way to alter the pictures whitout deforming them too much.

El-Fatih, thanks for the pictures but are you interested in Bosnian history only? If you had some books about RS or RSK it could be very helpful as we don't have any picture of their leaders currently. Also, we need data about Yugoslav Navy.

event for serbia, Croatia declare war Coratia and ally with rsk, or just sent suplies and military, or do nothing. Same with Serbi repbulic.

El-Fatih find pictures of RSK Military leaders

Ratko Dopuđa
Ranko Dašić
Đorđe Milikšić
Mile Novaković
Milorad Stupar
Nebojša Popović
Rade Drezgić
Janko Đurica
Radivoje Paranjiva
Vladimir Davidović
Mirko Uzelac
Dragić Stojanović
Stevo Sevo
Mirko Radaković
Stevan Štrbac
Milan Milivojević
Slavko Studen
Jovo kordić
Veljko Bosanac
Marko Reljić
Boža Bijelić
Slobodan Tarbuk
Milan Beko
Vasa Vukmirović
Milorad Janković
Perica Kolundžija
Lazo Babić
Borivoje Pavlović
Milan Babić
Stevan Harambašić
Stevo Babić

Re: Events

We should make some kind of mindmap or database with all events. Seperate them into domestic events (individual nation events), flavor events, gameplay events, "internation events", peace events, etc and gather them, because I reckon there will be lots of complex event chains that will effect each other, so perhaps the best way would to be to plot the outline of the events, discuss them and once decided, it's easy to code them in..

Re: Yugoslavian Navy

From Wikipedia (Naval OOB for SFR Yugoslavia at the breakup of SFRY)

Code:
Sea Fleet
Large Patrol Vessel VPBR-31 "Split"
Large Patrol Vessel VPBR-33 "Kotor"

Frigates:

* Koni class  Soviet Union
          o RF-31 „Split“ (since 1993 „Beograd“) – Currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal, Montenegro, Split was withdrawn from operational use by VCSG in 2005.
          o RF-32 „Koper“ (since 1993 „Podgorica“) – Currently at Tivat Arsenal, Koper was withdrawn from operational use by Yugoslavia Navy (RMVJ) in 1995. Cannibalized in 2007 and sold to „Yugoimportu SDPR“ for further cannibalization.

* Kotor class  Yugoslavia
          o RF-33 „Kotor“ – Currently at Tivat Arsenal, Kotor was withdrawn from operational use by Montenegro Navy (MCG) in 2006. There is a possibility of it returning as fleet component by end of 2008.
          o RF-34 „Pula“ - Currently in operational use by MCG.

Submarines:

* Post-war submarines
          o P-801 „Tara“ - Ex „Nebojša“, only Yugoslav Royal Navy submarine that have surive Nazi attacks. Withdrawn form service in the 1980 bu JRM.  United Kingdom
          o P-802 „Sava“ - Withdrawn form service in the 1968 bu JRM.
          o P-901 „Mališan“ - Withdrawn form service in the 1959 bu JRM. Flag of Italy (1861-1946) crowned.svg Italy

JRM submarine P-832 "Drava"
Yugoslav Navy P-822 "Junak" (Hero) submarine.

* Sutjeska class  Yugoslavia
          o P-811 „Sutjeska“ - Withdrawn form service in the 1980 bu JRM.
          o P-812 „Neretva“ - Withdrawn form service in the 1981 bu JRM.

* Heroj class  Yugoslavia
          o P-821 „Heroj“ – Currently for sale at Tivat Arsenal, Montenegro. Heavy maintenance stopped during 2004, withdrawn from operational use.
          o P-822 „Junak“ – Cut as reclaimed iron at Tivat Arsenal, was withdrawn from operational use by RMVJ mid-90s.
          o P-823 „Uskok“ – Sold and cut as reclaimed iron to Izmir, Turkey, in 2007. Uskok, was withdrawn from operational use by RMVJ in 1998.

* Sava class  Yugoslavia
          o P-831 „Sava“ – Currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal, was withdrawn from operational use by VSCG in 2004.
          o P-832 „Drava“ – Currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal. Heavy maintenance stopped during 1996, withdrawn from operational use by VSCG.

* Una class  Yugoslavia
          o P-911 „Tisa“ – Conserved and currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal. Tisa, was withdrawn from operational use by RMVJ in 1997.
          o P-912 „Una“ – Conserved and currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal. Una, was withdrawn from operational use by RMVJ in 1997.
          o P-913 „Zeta“ – Currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal, was withdrawn from operational use by MVSCG in 2005.
          o P-914 „Soča“ – Remained in Croatia during events of 1991. Heavy maintenance and modernization completed in 1996. In operational use by Croatian Navy (RM Hrvatske) as P-01 „Velebit“ until 2004, when withdrawn from operational use. Currently awaiting sale at the Naval Base „Lora“ in Split, Croatia.
          o P-915 „Vardar“ – Currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal. Heavy maintenance stopped in 2003, withdrawn from operational use by MVSCG.
          o P-916 „Vrbas“ – Currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal. Vrbas, was withdrawn from operational use by MVSCG in 2005.

Guided Missile Gunboats:
Yugoslav Navy guided missile gunboat RTOP-406 „Ante Banina“.

* Končar class  Yugoslavia
          o RTOP-401 „Rade Končar“ – Currently awaiting sale in Bar, Montenegro; was withdrawn from operational use by MCG in 2006.
          o RTOP-402 „Vlado Ćetković“ – Remained in Croatia during events of 1991. Introduced in operational use by Croatian Navy (HRM) as RTOP-21 „ Šibenik“. Located in Naval Base „Lora“, Split, Croatia.
          o RTOP-403 „Ramiz Sadiku“ – Partially cut, currently awaiting sale at Tivat Arsenal. Heavy maintenance stopped mid-1990s. RTOP-403, was withdrawn from operational use by RMVJ in 2007.
          o RTOP-404 „Hasan Zahirović-Laca“ – Currently awaiting sale in Bar, Montenegro. RTOP-404, was withdrawn from operational use by MCG in 2006.
          o RTOP-405 „Jordan Nikolov – Orce“ – Currently awaiting sale in Bar, Montenegro. RTOP-405, was withdrawn from operational use by MCG.
          o RTOP-406 „Ante Banina“ – Currently awaiting sale in Bar, Montenegro. RTOP-406, was withdrawn from operational use by MCG.

Fast Missile Boats:
Yugoslav Navy Osa I Missile Boats.

* Osa class  Soviet Union
          o RČ-301 „Mitar Acev“ – Withrawn from operational use by Yugoslav Navy (JRM). Sunk mid-1990s as live ammunition target practice by Croatian Navy.
          o RČ-302 „Vlado Bagat“ – Withrawn from operational use by RMVJ in the mid-1990s. Faith unknown?
          o RČ-303 „Petar Drapšin“ - Withrawn from operational use by RMVJ in the mid-1990s. Faith unknown?
          o RČ-304 „Stjepan Filipović-Stevo“ – Withrawn from operational use by RMVJ in the mid-1990s. Sold to Egypt, modernised at Arsenal Tivat, Montenegro. In operational use by Egyptian Navy since 2007, serial „647“.
          o RČ-305 „Žikica Jovanović-Španac“- Withrawn from operational use by RMVJ in the mid-1990s. Sold to Egypt, modernised at Arsenal Tivat, Montenegro. In operational use by Egyptian Navy since 2007, serial „649“.
          o RČ-306 „Nikola Martinović“ - Withrawn from operational use by RMVJ in the mid-1990s. Sold to Egypt, modernised at Arsenal Tivat, Montenegro. In operational use by Egyptian Navy since 2007, serial „651“
          o RČ-307 „Josip Mažar –Šoša“ - Withrawn from operational use by RMVJ in the mid-1990s. Sold to Egypt, modernised at Arsenal Tivat, Montenegro. In operational use by Egyptian Navy since 2007, serial „653“
          o RČ-308 „Karlo Rojc“ - Withrawn from operational use by RMVJ in the mid-1990s. Sold to Egypt, modernised at Arsenal Tivat, Montenegro. In operational use by Egyptian Navy since 2007, serial „655“
          o RČ-309 „Franc Rozman-Stane“ - Withrawn from operational use by RMVJ in the mid-1990s. Faith unknown?
          o RČ-310 „Velimir Škorpik“ – Remained in Croatia during events of 1991. Introduced in operational use by Croatian Navy until 2008, as a fast patrol boat-minelayer OBM-41 „Dubrovnik“. Faith unknown? [1]

Yugoslav Navy (JRM) Adriatic PČ-135 Patrol Boat.

Patrol boats:

* C-80 class  Yugoslavia
          o PČ-132 „Kalnik“
          o PČ-133 „Velebit“
          o PČ-134 „Romanija“
          o PČ-135 „Triglav“
          o PČ-136 „Lovčen“

* Mirna class  Yugoslavia
          o PČ-171 „Biokovo“ - Remained in Croatia during events of 1991. Introduced in operational use by Croatian Navy (HRM) as OB-61 „Novigrad“. Located in Naval Base „Lora“, Split, Croatia.
          o PČ-172 „Pohorje“ - In Montenegro, used for tourists.
          o PČ-173 „Koprivnik“ - In Montenegro, used for tourists.
          o PČ-174 „Učka“ - In service with Montenegro police
          o PČ-175 „Grmeč“ - Evacuated to Montenegro during the 1991. In 2007 sold to privat owner from Croatia.
            SFR Yugoslav Navy stately yacht "Galeb". Used by Marshal Tito on his foreign trips and to entertain many famous people.
          o PČ-176 „Mukos“ - It was heavily damaged by Croatian paramilitary forces in the 1991 around Split and abandoned by JRM. Later it was taken out from the sea, repaired and put back in operational use by HRM as OB-62 „Šolta“.
          o PČ-177 „Fruška gora“ - In Montenegro, used for tourists.
          o PČ-178 „Kosmaj“ - In service with Montenegro police
          o PČ-179 „Zelengora“ - Evacuated to Montenegro during the 1991. In 2007 sold to privat owner from Croatia.
          o PČ-180 „Cer“ - Remained in Croatia during events of 1991. Introduced in operational use by HRM as OB-63 „Cavtat“. Located in Naval Base „Lora“, Split, Croatia.
          o PČ-181 „Durmitor“ - Remained in Croatia during events of 1991. Introduced in operational use by HRM as OB-64 „Hrvatska Kostajnica“. Located in Naval Base „Lora“, Split, Croatia.

School ship:

* Galeb Flag of Italy (1861-1946) crowned.svg Italy/ Yugoslavia
    * Jadran  Germany - Currently in operational use by Montenegro.

[edit] River Fleet

Command ship

* RPB-30 „Kozara“  Austria

Station for degauss

* 36 „Šabac“  Yugoslavia

Yugoslav River Fleet Neštin

River minesweepers

* Neštin class  Yugoslavia
          o RML-331 „Neštin“
          o RML-332 „Motajica“ - In service with River Flotilla of Serbian Armed Forces.
          o RML-333 „Belegiš“ - sold to tourist agency.
          o RML-334 „Bosut“ - Withdrawn and canibalized.
          o RML-335 „Vučedol“ - In service with River Flotilla of Serbian Armed Forces.
          o RML-336 „Djerdap“ - In service with River Flotilla of Serbian Armed Forces.

* 307 class
          o RML-307
          o RML-308
          o RML-309
          o RML-310

River patrol boats

* 21 class  Yugoslavia
          o ČMP-21
          o ČMP-22
          o ČMP-23
          o ČMP-24

* 25 class  Yugoslavia
          o ČMP-25
          o ČMP-26
          o ČMP-27

* 302 class  Yugoslavia
          o PČ-302
          o PČ-303

Assault boats

* 101 class  Yugoslavia
          o DČ-101  Yugoslavia
          o DČ-102

Re: Pics

Okey, another try then:

30hvwoj.jpg
2ueoc5z.jpg

Better, Amarrilic? :p

Re: Ministers & Leaders

Hax, how does the coding of ministers & leaders go? Almost finished or want help with the coding?

Last edited: