• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great job... now i'm at work, but when i reach home (still to many hours to start counting minutes) i will take a look at the files you send me, Amallric rivers and Teuton provinces....

Supaplex you have nothing to do, wanna help with database modding? We need to give those 1,500 provinces correct names. If you're okay I'll send you the files, then you can choose any country to begin with, I already started with Slovenia.

Teutonburger, what about making custom terrain pics(hills, mountains) but using Yugoslavian landscape and in the same fashion as your City pics?

yes I see.Im now HOI2A files sending to USB and must to work on fathers comuter because in my graphis card is borken so I cant play games.

And yes give me chets for provicnes to see in game.

For the cheat you hit F12 to open console and then type "showid" and then you'll see the province number in the right bottom corner of the screen when hovering the mouse over a province.

3) Unzip the archive in your Arma folder

just in first folder nothing else? its weird to me.

So just copy to original folder with all files, not sub folder or something else and HOI will emidiatly create other folders?

Well HoI wouldn't create any files...I don't really understand your point. You just have to replace original HoI files with those provided in the archive. For example db/Province.csv, you go to /db folder and you replace vanilla file by the modded one.

can you tell me wich files must to be in sertain folder.

1) Make a clean installation of Armageddon DONE WITH PATCH 1.3
2) Delete the map folder and everything from the scenario folder AND EVEN MAP FOLDER IT SELF AND SCENARIO FOLDER?
except the savegames folder
3) Unzip the archive in your Arma folder JUST IN MAIN FOLDER?

Last edited:
BiH Airforce:
Gen Erdin Hrustic juli.1995-1996 In 1996 it became airforce of federation of Bosnia and Hercegovina
Erdin Hrustic 1996-is still commander

For Sifet Krekic and Salko Begic i couldn't find anything, but if i find anything i let you know...

I SUCSIDE, BUT HOW TO ADD PROVINCES IN KOSOVO WHEN BORDERS ON THAT MAP WHAT YOU GAVE ME ISNT FINISH.iTS GUKANS MAP NOT YOURS?

Here are 2 photos of Hasan Efendic, and they will look better once you compressed or resize them...

BiH Army:
Head of Staff:
Hasan Efendic 08.04.1992-25.05.1992

Chief of the Army:
Hasan Efendic 08.04.1992-25.05.1992

where to whrite name in csv province FILE.And do you have sheats to see all provinces ID on the map insted of a corner?

I have couple of questions for anyone:

How many provinces has Sarajevo, is it only one province or do you have suburbs provinces, cause i think it should have at least 6-7 like Ilidza, Vogosca, Lukavica, Hrasnica, etc. Sarajevo was the main battlefield between '92-'93 in Bosnian war.

Also is it possible to have in each province cultures for example like how many serbs, croats, bosniaks or macedonian live in a province?

Another point is, you should have on the beginning of the Bosnian war Patriotic League or PL BiH who later transformed with TO into a Bosnian Army.

And how will you decide to start the wars in croatia and bosnia? What i'm trying to ask is for eg bosnian war, in the first month some bosniak forces like Zelene Beretke or PL BiH held Foca, Zvornik, Kotor Varos, Jajce and then later serb forces overtook them. Maybe we should put like rebellions in provinces where the majority was from serb or croat or bosnian cultures. I hope you understand this.

And on the end does anybody know how to create a military leader photo as tga file and for the military leaders what is the lowest rank we go for is it brigade commanders or battalion commanders.

Hope you understood my questions...