• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have noticed this mod only now,and I could help with some suggestions:
1)IMHO the startdate should be in 1989 or 1990,when the eastern block started to democratize.The Republics and Authonomous provinces would be represented as puppets of SFRY,so the political set up could be different than IRL-so Croatia could choose between the communists turned patriots and believers led by Tuđman,the reformed communists of Ivica Račan,the anticommunist Coalition of peoples accord led by former Croatian spring leaders or HSP and HOS,sometimes pro-ustaša nationalists led by Dobroslav Paraga,Ante Paradžik and Blaž Kraljević,and Yugoslavia/Serbia could choose between the true Yugounitarist Communists,real Greater-Serbian orthodox and monarchists of Serb Radical Party and the Četnik movement led by Šešelj,or the combination of both led by Milošević as it happened historically.I just dont know how should the FRY be represented,I.E. should it be a real country,or an off-map country controlling Serbia and Montenegro.
2)Maybe you could create an super-detailed map of Balkans and scrap the rest of the world
3)The Croatian ministers:http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prva_Vlada_Republike_Hrvatske
You can also find the later cabinets here too.

You can't simulate Yugoslav Civil War with default HOI map, cause there is no way to represent Republic of Serb Krajina, Velika Kladuša (Western Bosnia), Croatian Republic of Herceg - Bosna and Republika Srpska with those ugly provinces. Unless someone designs more accurate map I don't see a how It should work in game.

You can't simulate Yugoslav Civil War with default HOI map, cause there is no way to represent Republic of Serb Krajina, Velika Kladuša (Western Bosnia), Croatian Republic of Herceg - Bosna and Republika Srpska with those ugly provinces. Unless someone designs more accurate map I don't see a how It should work in game.

Perhaps some quick viewing of the thread would be in order before you suggest things that are being implemented? ;)

:)

I agree.
And Optimus,you can send me the answer on my question I asked you by pm now if you want.

I have noticed this mod only now,and I could help with some suggestions:
1)IMHO the startdate should be in 1989 or 1990,when the eastern block started to democratize.The Republics and Authonomous provinces would be represented as puppets of SFRY,so the political set up could be different than IRL-so Croatia could choose between the communists turned patriots and believers led by Tuđman,the reformed communists of Ivica Račan,the anticommunist Coalition of peoples accord led by former Croatian spring leaders or HSP and HOS,sometimes pro-ustaša nationalists led by Dobroslav Paraga,Ante Paradžik and Blaž Kraljević,and Yugoslavia/Serbia could choose between the true Yugounitarist Communists,real Greater-Serbian orthodox and monarchists of Serb Radical Party and the Četnik movement led by Šešelj,or the combination of both led by Milošević as it happened historically.I just dont know how should the FRY be represented,I.E. should it be a real country,or an off-map country controlling Serbia and Montenegro.
2)Maybe you could create an super-detailed map of Balkans and scrap the rest of the world
3)The Croatian ministers:http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prva_Vlada_Republike_Hrvatske
You can also find the later cabinets here too.

Agreed. Maybe something like Austria-Hungary in Kaiserreich? It would be really interesting.

Last edited:
Why is he not in the list?
Could somebody explain that to me:D

It's simple as pie man, what you saw and read on that link was the staff of the first croatian government not the presidential cabinet. The first president of the croatian government was Stjepan Mesić while Franjo Tudjman was the first croatian president, like president of republic.

Mesić - Prime Minister
Tudjman - President of Croatia

Judging from the names of Croatian politicians you posted,seems he is one of those who are always rambling about EU and how the country is undemocratic and undeveloped in comparison with the EU countries and we will be doomed without EU,or similar stuff?
EDIT:And how did Jovanović get the nickname "Prašak"?

A croatian, bosnian and a serb what a fun place this is:D

But i am the boss:D
I am not rastic in any point i only mean that we all can help to make this mod ready:D
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sgt. Optimus you don't like Vojvodina so could you do the ministers for Montenegro?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Great Duck could you try to find the rest of the coratian ministers:
My list:

Head of State: Franjo Tudman
Head of Government: Stjepan Mesic
Foreign Minister: Zdravko Mršic
Armament Minister:
Minister of Security:
Head of Intelligence: Osman Muftic
Head of Staff:
Chief of the Army: Petar Kriste
Chief of the Navy: