• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Exactly what we need! But now we must enter all this information in province.csv file. So if you're okay I can begin with that today.

Alright.

I have a problem.

I have installed 2 HoI's.
One for World In Flames Titanium Edition and one for Multiplay Gaming.
The WiF folder is named World In Flames Titanium Edition BUT the other for MP is named Doomsday.
Both are Armageddons also.
Now the problem is that it's only possible to have one Doomsday folder.
When I try to change name or take it to a other folder (MP HOI) the Internet for MP HoI get's bugged, but when I change back the name to Doomsday the internet works again.
Any ideas how I can get two Doomsdays, one for MP and one for YW mod testing.

Exactly what we need! But now we must enter all this information in province.csv file. So if you're okay I can begin with that today.
But the province.csv will change and we still don't know what id will have every province. I need to advance a little more to give you a correct file.

Create folder "Yugoslav Wars", open and copy/paste Doomsday in it, so you can have 2 folders called Doomsday.

Which Doomsday? It's already patched and has things that YW mod will not have.

No, I mean this: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=334347.

Can you create minister and leaders .csv in the validator?

Gukan, yes, that's the newest release, but 1.2.1 is the latest stable release, but since it seem to work, I'll download it. :)

Downloaded.

Which Doomsday? It's already patched and has things that YW mod will not have.

If you screwed up your clean Doomsday installation you have to fully uninstall then reinstall the game. Never destroy your clean copy if you intend to use several mods.

Hax:

Easist way to handle it would be:

1. Renmane your Doomsday folder temporarily,
2. Press "Uninstall HOI"
3. Chose "repair" (not "remove") HOI2
4. Installer will re-install a new version of HOI2
5. Patch it up to the latest version
6. Renamne it to whatever ("The Great YW-MOD";))
7. Renamne the folder that you did in step 1 back to Doomsday.

EDIT: Emu'd :(

hax two persons have problem to post here.I say them to chech email to activate accaunt but they dont respond for now.

reke.jpg

this river dont exsist.

Danube isnt finish right?

sorry I forgot to edit. :p

danube must be real border betvine vojvodina and croatia.Correct that one province move danube to the west for that vojvodina province.

Additionally, If you are a new member that has not registered a game you may be required to wait 7 days before posting (anti spam measure).

this is the problem for new paradox members

Last edited:
An update with the shiny rivers made by Amallric (i still need to add the non navigable rivers than he send some minutes ago :D )

Awesome!
Updated frontpage;)

Teutenburger, awesome signature.
BUT for your own best please switch as fast as possible to size 2.
Paradox forum rules:(
Got two times infraction because to big signature text.

Hax:

Easist way to handle it would be:

1. Renmane your Doomsday folder temporarily,
2. Press "Uninstall HOI"
3. Chose "repair" (not "remove") HOI2
4. Installer will re-install a new version of HOI2
5. Patch it up to the latest version
6. Renamne it to whatever ("The Great YW-MOD")
7. Renamne the folder that you did in step 1 back to Doomsday.

EDIT: Emu'd

Nice, will try it.