• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
or putt that only small ships can go to the rivers but I think that isnt possible.my first idea was better.

why, you just must change that small ships can be destroyed by armored forces.Make that Game think that small ships are armoded units, and also that smal ships can harm armoded units.
You just CANT make land units attack sea units. I know its logical but in HoI2 artillery cant attack ships :rofl: The game just doesnt let you do that. Cant tell you more, its just not possible.
Dunno...We also need to get the ships to fight eachother. And what if one country controls one side of the river and another one the opposing side? It would be better if the ships were to move freely while not blocking troops from crossing the river.
Then you need a both a land strait connection and a sea strait factor.
Troops will pass and block the ships :D:D:D
When the prov is taken then ships will be able to pass.
Just like in reality :cool:
I meant connection between the last piece of the "river" where id flows into the sea. If we block this connection, no ship could enter the river from the sea and vice versa.
wait I fount a soution.With this solution you can add Bojana and Neretva.On the end of the river where is going to sea, Gukan let make that 2 cm be just river and then fleet from the rivers cant go to the sea, and fleet from sea cant go to the rivers.
For both: make a strait connection like Marmara/Istanbul, noone can enter except you and allies.
But if this flotillas didn't prevent armies from crossing rivers then them will be totally useless. Flavor yes, but the AI player will build flotillas while the human player knowing the IC hole it was will not...

1.- It's not a provem as provinces split by rivers/oceans will still have a conection
2.- ;)
3.- Straits can be modded? the test i made with the victoria map show me the straits in the same provinces id they where in hoi2,
4.- see 3 :p
5.- But now that it's started and after 2 months of work, let's try to maintain the extra work as low as posible :rofl:
Make land sea connection then. Troops will be blocked if there is ships on the river.

3. Straits cant be modded but you can simulate then with the connections ;)
4. :p
5. :rolleyes:

For both: make a strait connection like Marmara/Istanbul, noone can enter except you and allies.

Its best idea...

rivers is same as oceans.

What is the straight factor?

No no it's too random, imagine USA takes the province and then...the Nimitz in Ohrid!!! :rofl:
Supaplex idea is simple and good.

devdiary33.jpg

dd95candy.jpg