• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
BalkanMap.jpg

Amallric you doing rivers???

Humm seems i can put in my points i have mod experience with rivers/sea connections.

LOL totaly IMPOSSIBLE

why, you just must change that small ships can be destroyed by armored forces.Make that Game think that small ships are armoded units, and also that smal ships can harm armoded units.

I can try with the rivers but what do you need exactly Gukan? Just a rough draft to see the overall layout of rivers? Because I can't do the ID layer if I don't know which color codes have been already used.

Тамиш i dont 100 shure but its navigtable but I know that isnt 100%

Only the last 50 km or so are navigable.

Amallric where you from? Im from Pancevo Vojvodina

I'm Russian. ;)

Bojana navifgtable 80%

I'd rather add Bojana as a simple river because I would avoid rivers that are connected to the sea. Also it is a short river. Drin on the other hand could be a sea province.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Albanian_Rivers.png

Neretva

Plovna od - do od Metkovića - do Opuzena (ušće)

Una

Plovna od - do plovna do Dubice

Ok.

wait I fount a soution.With this solution you can add Bojana and Neretva.On the end of the river where is going to sea, Gukan let make that 2 cm be just river and then fleet from the rivers cant go to the sea, and fleet from sea cant go to the rivers.

wait I fount a soution.With this solution you can add Bojana and Neretva.On the end of the river where is going to sea, Gukan let make that 2 cm be just river and then fleet from the rivers cant go to the sea, and fleet from sea cant go to the rivers.

Good idea.

I think that wrom black drin you can go to ohrid lake if IM wrong.see map.

Looks like you can, indeed. Also from Great Drin you can go to Bojana and then Skadar lake.