• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, I'm from Slovenia. :) I could help with anything relating to Slovenia. I don't have a broader interest in former Yugoslavia so wouldn't be of much help outside of the area.

When do you intend for the mod to start? Should it start in let's say 1990, the pre-war build up would be fairly interesting I would imagine - but the period would need to be filled up with events.

sure

brigadir (don't know the equivalent HoI rank for this) Anton Krkovič
getfoto2.php

general Janez Slapar
slapar.jpg

colonel Ervin Prislan
http://www.velenje.zvvs.si/images_prislan/joze_ervin_prislan_sv.jpg (photo needs to be resized)

commander (leader of police/milica special forces) Zlatko Halilovič
http://image.24ur.com/media/images/original/Nov2006/16145530.jpg (photo needs to be cropped/resized)

(I will add new names once I find more)

There is a huge problem with leaders as you can imagine - the fighting was fairly low intensity and not many high ranking officers stood out. And lower ranking ones are fairly obscure (= can be found in more specialized books I guess). Does any other Slovene have any good suggestions? I have a couple of names of lower ranking officers (captains - but without photos), should I add them as well?

EDIT: higher ranking police (the police was then known as milica) officers need to be included as well since the defence was augmented heavily by the police forces who also took part in actual fighting, especially in recapturing/holding border crossings.

Last edited:
We have lives, so we can't do modding every day! :p

However, send the pictures you have used for your load screen to my mail (see my profile, the same as my msn) and I can try to make a new load screen, and hopefully it'll be a bit nicer. :)

Davisx3m
Voss
Van der Gent

Again I say i want see some work, you will not be in the crew if you not work!
Come Davis you find the ministers name on Herzeg-Bosna.
Voss takes the Vojvodina minsiters names.
And you Van der Gent can take the ministers name on Republika Srpska Krajina

Come tommarow i want see 2 names from each country.

/Hax:D

Come on, no need to stress them. It's a weekend, they shouldn't be stressed during weekends!

Nice mod :D

I've added 5 leaders for Serbian Krajina. Hax, if you PM me your e-mail I can send the file to you.

Any progress? :)

It is slowly going:(
Van der Gent could you find minister pics for Albania?

P.S. You are promoted:D

Sure, I can do that. I'll also try to fix pictures for the leaders I sent you.

Yay, I'm finally a boy! :p