• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One question, are you sure that you really can add border on that layer? Won't that corrupt because that map is only to differ which province is which province (every color represents one individual ID). Borders are on other layers, or atleast so it was in the beginning of the mapmaker or am I totally wrong here Gukan and mumia? :confused:

Can't open the .xcf file (it's gimp only) and I can't find any plugin for it... could you convert it to a fileformat that PS4 can read? I'm on a mobilebroadband with an average of 4-5 kb/s so it isn't actual to download GIMP- ;)

One question, are you sure that you really can add border on that layer? Won't that corrupt because that map is only to differ which province is which province (every color represents one individual ID). Borders are on other layers, or atleast so it was in the beginning of the mapmaker or am I totally wrong here Gukan and mumia? :confused:

Yes, IDs and province borders have to be on the 2 different layers - ID on the ID layer and borders on the colourscales layer.

I cant to convert program is blokade and frezze.I wil do the whole map.I have much time today.

The GIMP file has 2 layers. 1 with the color map and a second one with the borders. It's easier to paint the borders, later i will paint the color map layer, white, gray and black to finish the visible map (That's the way i made the in game screenshots). What i have seen yesterday when Supa send me his map was that he was painting the borders directly over the color map layer, not on the border layer, have you seen my mail Supa?

The GIMP file has 2 layers. 1 with the color map and a second one with the borders. It's easier to paint the borders, later i will paint the color map layer, white, gray and black to finish the visible map (That's the way i made the in game screenshots). What i have seen yesterday when Supa send me his map was that he was painting the borders directly over the color map layer, not on the border layer, have you seen my mail Supa?

Ah, now I understand, Gukan, thanks. I was rather confused how you actually made the borders show up in-game since when I did it a long time ago, it just instanted crashed. And you just gotta love layers... How far photoediting have come since MS paint! :p

yes and I send you antoher.i cant do that map if I do it will be with bugs. Ask TeutonburgerW to do for you.Im realy dont want to take any more time for something that I amybe mistake and then everything from beggining.

Serbia_mountain_ranges.png

Here are, Dunav Tisa and Morava

Hax I asked one bOSNIAN TO HELP ME WITH BOSNIAN GENERALS.

Last edited:
Rasim Delić,Sefer Halilović,Jovan Divjak,Atif Dudaković,Mehmed Alagić,Stjepan Šiber,Izet Nanić,Blaž Kraljević,Mustafa Hajrulahović

THIS GENERALS ONE PERSON FORM fb GAVE ME.i SEE THAT WE HAVE SOME OF THEM.iF SOME GENERAL IS NEW TELL ME TO FIND HIS PICTURE.

FRY

Chief of the Army

President Dobrica Ćosić (1992-1993)
President Zoran Lilić (1993-1997)
President Slobodan Milošević (1997-2000)

Head of Intelligence

Colonel General Života Panić (1992-1993)
Colonel General Momčilo Perišić (1993-1998)
General of the Army Dragoljub Ojdanić

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Yugoslavia_(Federal_Republic) from this site

ps pictures you alredy have.

Should we really use chief of staff as HoI?
No, I think there is another persons for that.

Wait Supaplex we can't put president as chief of the army. He's officially chief of the army but that's for symbolic purposes only. And the head of intelligence you give is chief of staff actually not head of intelligence...

Yeah, I think you have right.

?

- You mean for Sandzak and Western Bosnia?
- Or should Vojvodina have the same flag and roundel as Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- Could I use the Bosnia and Herzegovina air force roundel to Sandzak and Western Bosnia?

Noticed that Bosnia and Herzegovina had the same green color, I'll add it to my to-do list.

Could you please do this:
For Western Bosnia: Use their COA not the BH COA!
Sandzak: Same as above, use their COA not the BH COA!
FRY: Could you make a black border around the roundel, the background is red and the down part is also red so please just make a black border as contrast.
Herzeg-Bosna: Use their COA as roundel.
Serbia Montenegro:
Same as above for FRY!
Macedonia:
Could you do a extra counter but use this flag.
Kosova: Same as above, use this flag.

Montenegro: Make an extra with this flag , use it as roundel also;)

That sounds good.
But we need for that Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, Germany, USSR and also UK.

Stop talking about balkan wars maps!

Albanian generals leaders pics

Just convert to .bmp

ademopani.png
armandvinani.png
beqirballuku.png
fatmirlimaj.png
kadrihazbiu.png
kiomustaqi.png
mehmetshehu.png
petritdume.png
vasilqesari.png

From left to right: Adem Çopani, Armand Vinçani, Beqir Balluku, Fatmir Limaj, Kadri Hazbiu, Kiço Mustaqi, Mehmet Shehu, Petrit Dume, Prokop Murra and Vasil Qesari.

Welcome to the CREW!

Yes, IDs and province borders have to be on the 2 different layers - ID on the ID layer and borders on the colourscales layer.

I hope that Gukan and Supa knows what to do:)

can you whrite number of generals what was find for each country?

No it would take to long time without any work made.
You could find 5 military leaders for Vojvodina;)

Downloading.

EDIT: Downloaded, there is great pictures at the end of the pdf file!
GREAT JOB JRHINDO!

Okey, what's next Hax? Are all ministers- and leaderpics done? Have you thought of making tech teams for a future release and perhaps even have anny planned tech teams I can make image for? Or have you made propaganda pictures?

You've got PM about your special request. Hope they were okay.

Minister pictures almost complete, propaganda pictures done.
No finished military leaders just a huge amount of jpeg pictures:)
And no at all tech teams as we haven't yet decided how we shall use the tech slot.

Last edited: