• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
FRY

Chief of the Army

President Dobrica Ćosić (1992-1993)
President Zoran Lilić (1993-1997)
President Slobodan Milošević (1997-2000)

Head of Intelligence

Colonel General Života Panić (1992-1993)
Colonel General Momčilo Perišić (1993-1998)
General of the Army Dragoljub Ojdanić

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Yugoslavia_(Federal_Republic) from this site

ps pictures you alredy have.

ALbanian Generals

1)Adem Çopani (Muslim)
9602-6a.jpg

2)Vasil Qesari (Orthodox)
vasil_qesari.jpg

3)Armand Vinçani (Catholic)
armand_vincani.jpg

4)Mehmet Shehu (Muslim)
200px-MehmetShehu.jpg

5)Fatmir Limaj (Kosovar-Muslim)
Fatmir_Limaj_bio.jpg

6)Petrit Dume (Catholic)
attachment.php

7)Beqir Balluku (Muslim)
Beqir_Balluku.jpg

8)Prokop Murra (Orthodox)
Prokop_Murra.png

9)Kiço Mustaqi (Orthodox)
20091218081229kico_mustaqi.jpg

10)Kadri Hazbiu (Muslim)
3734561904_01be5702e9.jpg

Last edited:
what else do you need.Vojvodina and Sandzak military liders is almost inposible because that terrytories never be indenpedente country.

Wait Supaplex we can't put president as chief of the army. He's officially chief of the army but that's for symbolic purposes only. And the head of intelligence you give is chief of staff actually not head of intelligence...

how to add rivers.I think that firs we must finished border thing.I fuckty up anfd must from begining.Silly me.

but hitler was cheef of the army, boris tadic president of Serbia is cheff of the army I dont see what is the problem.

how to add rivers.I think that firs we must finished border thing.I fuckty up anfd must from begining.Silly me.

You should draw rivers in tiles layer and leave the background transparent. To add river connections in game you have to edit adj_defs.csv. Example:

Code:
810;870;River;0;#

Where:
810 - ID of 1st province
870 - ID of 2nd province

Okey, Hax, here we go. And as usual, if you spot some errors, please tell me, but read the plans for V2 since I've know I need to fix a few things. Note: since the images are so small and a .bmp picture is automaticilly converted to .png, the picture loses quality, so it looks better once you've download them and look.

CountersV1

countersss.jpg

Download:

CountersV1
(19 kb)

ReadMe:

Code:
################################
# Counters
# For Yugoslavian Wars
# Version: 1 (31/01/2010)

# Added

Added counters for:

- Albania ("borrowed from vanilla")
- Autonomous Province of Western Bosnia
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Croatia
- Croatian Republic of Herzeg-Bosnia
- FR Yugoslavia
- Montenegro
- NATO
- Republic of Kosova
- Republic of Macedonia
- Republic of Serbian Krajina
- Republika Srpska
- Sandzak
- Serbia
- Serbia and Montenegro
- SFR Yugoslavia
- Slovenia
- Vojvodina

# Credits

Yugoslavian wars crew, contributors and supporters.

##### END VER 1 #####

Plans for V2:

Code:
#########################
# Plans for CountersV2
#########################

In the process of converting the counters from 24-bit to 8-bit, some airforce roundels lost pixels to the right. This affected Montenegro, Nato, Republic of Kosova, Republic of Serbian Krajina and Republika Srpska and will be fixed ASAP, but work starts early in the morning, I don't have the time this evening.

Other changes possible from feedback, i.e. I took the wrong flag or I could come up with a better roundel than that I did for countries that didn't have any airforce, like Sandzak.

/ TW

For sandak and vojvodina take as same as bosnia just diferent color

?

- You mean for Sandzak and Western Bosnia?
- Or should Vojvodina have the same flag and roundel as Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- Could I use the Bosnia and Herzegovina air force roundel to Sandzak and Western Bosnia?

Noticed that Bosnia and Herzegovina had the same green color, I'll add it to my to-do list.