• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oooo if i get the ministers finished can i have an upgrade

pritty pweese :D

I think i didn't understand you... The map was based on a worst map that the one you have here. But here is a link to the first map i showed Hax : The first map!

Ok with the rivers, the river that goes from one lake to another in Albania/Macedonia is already done (you will see it in adj-defs.csv file)

Thanks Vax

1) Hahahahahaha.... We don't understand each other... :rofl:
I wanted a physical map:) nevermind, I'll find me one:)

2) OK.

You're welcome!

OK, here's a screenshot with new minimap:
ScreenSave4-1.png

Ant here's the map itself:
MiniMap-1.png

How do you like it?

thats how it works in every other mod. btw is this a senerario for MDS 2 or its own entity?

thats how it works in every other mod. btw is this a senerario for MDS 2 or its own entity?

Own entity.
We have own map.

P.S.
MDS 2 1.6 version sucks and 1.5 version is superior.

No-no. It's a separate mod, not a scenario for MDS!

Is the rest of the world has to be blacked out ?

Well, I think yes. We don't have the rest of the world on the map anyway, so it's not needed.

What about rivers?
I already give all ID for all water provinces.

Well some help you could do:)

Well, i was asking this, to do it myself, as the other work that still needs to be done is terrain, and my knowledgement is...poor?

Well I have this map:)

Every terrain that is in HoI:)

oooo if i get the ministers finished can i have an upgrade

pritty pweese

Of course, we give here batches for work;)

And here's the map itself:
MiniMap-1.png

How do you like it?

Awesome! Looks great. Is that final version or maybe improve it somehow more? :)

It's a own mod;)

Continue discuss here, we need it;)

/Hax:)

Awesome! Looks great. Is that final version or maybe improve it somehow more? :)

Improvement? :) hmm, in which way? You suggest, I implement:)

"Smrt fašizmu, Sloboda narodu" translated is Death to fascism, freedom to the people.

Or should we just have that so, voting time? :D

1) Hehe, I can understand that:)
2) I'd like it:) Let's wait for others to give ideas? :D

Ok, i made a map with a posible terrain configuration.
Observations on changes willl be welcome, as you can see there are many montains and hills and a low number of forest or swamps:

-drak brown: mountains
-light brown: hills
-green: forests
-the other green: swamps

Nice job Gukan. When we can expekt new upadate of the mod, I mean downloaded version to see how it looks.

Own entity.
We have own map.

P.S.
MDS 2 1.6 version sucks and 1.5 version is superior.

damn it ive just downloaded mds2 1.6 :wacko: what exactly is wrong with it?

Hehe, I like it:

ee621c43.png

I mean the "post-per-day" ratio:)

I have 3.05 posts per day:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well some help you could do:)

I mean what should I do about rivers?

I don't know, you are the GFX minister here. Maybe write the version number on the side as you did:)
Or maybe this:
Left side ------- MAP -------- Right side
Smrt fašizmu ---- Map --------- Sloboda narodu

"Smrt fašizmu, Sloboda narodu" translated is Death to fascism, freedom to the people.

Or should we just have that so, voting time? :D

Nice.
Voted yes.

do you have any prefrences for the kosavo ministers' personalities? otherwise ill upload it and pm you the link

damn it ive just downloaded mds2 1.6 :wacko: what exactly is wrong with it?

Well it was long time ago when I downloaded 1.6
I hated that mod becouse it was laggy on my previous PC, takes too long for WW3( I bearly stand 1936 scenario and is just 3 and 9 months for WW2 and this one is much longer), Iraq invasion is pathetic( no chalenge not even after I anex it couse no partisan like in 1.5), recesion( realistic but I hate that in games), war with Ukraine and other country that I don't remember happens in 2003/4 and game was made in 2005 and today is 2010 so WTF, making IC as real world GBP is stupid...

Also I give them a bad review with few curses( no as insults on them) and people consider me a troll there.
If I was a troll and I'm not I would still be there and telling on forum that mod sucks.

They probalby improve a lot and on my new PC would surly wouldn't lag but I refuse to look at that mod, ever.

EDIT#1
I won't say anything else about any other mod exept this one on this forum in future.

EDIT#2
I forget to add that tech tree is ridicilous in 1.6

Last edited:
yeah the most fun i had in the last one was defeating the americans with iraq and getting them to give me kuwait :)

Ok, i made a map with a posible terrain configuration.
Observations on changes willl be welcome, as you can see there are many montains and hills and a low number of forest or swamps:

-drak brown: mountains
-light brown: hills
-green: forests
-the other green: swamps

Looks good, but most of the hills in Balkan area are with forest.
So both should be combined somehow if possible.

do you have any prefrences for the kosavo ministers' personalities? otherwise ill upload it and pm you the link

No, just choose what you think is right.

takes too long for WW3( I bearly stand 1936 scenario and is just 3 and 9 months for WW2 and this one is much longer),

EDIT#1
I won't say anything else about any other mod exept this one on this forum in future.

You know that WW2 started 1939, so from 1936 that's much more then 9 months.

Yes please, we don't want such "propaganda" here:D No but it's a good mod but unfair if you play a minor country.