• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think so. If he just copy and paste main things in the revolt file, game will work perfecly.

It seems he just types everything himself, henceforth typos. And he seems to type in hurry.

I just figure out that in game you dont have naval ports to sumon navy troops and you cant build naval base.Navy is usless.

it would be nice if you Hax correct this for 0.3. Invasion of islands is inposible.

Last edited:
Huh? I thought there were ports. There weren't bases though... but ports?

It seems he just types everything himself, henceforth typos. And he seems to type in hurry.

No I always use a old vanilla .csv as template.
And if I remember correctly it wasn't be who created it, I think Bad_Haggins if you remember him, made it.

I just figure out that in game you dont have naval ports to sumon navy troops and you cant build naval base.Navy is usless.

it would be nice if you Hax correct this for 0.3. Invasion of islands is inposible.

This is still a Alpha, province editing won't happen now. I haven't time to correct that.

Supaplex I have a new mission for you, could you write down all provinces for Sandzak. Only the Montenegrin part, not the Serbian! Remember this when doing it, please!

No I always use a old vanilla .csv as template.
And if I remember correctly it wasn't be who created it, I think Bad_Haggins if you remember him, made it.

In this case, I take my words back. Sorry if it offended you.

Funny, Western Bosnia is the smallest country, and still you have biggest problems with that country.

Good morning JRHINDO