• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just to oppose darth Vax, I say we go for trixieplain. It's sweet to the eye and having arial, verdana or times new roman... Nah!

Boring and tedious work? Only 1980 provinces to name left hehe

Nah, Trixie is more WWII-ish, and the mod is in modern setting. I won't go for Trixie:) and for any typewriter-esque font as well.

Sure:) that's a few:)

Nah, Trixie is more WWII-ish, and the mod is in modern setting. I won't go for Trixie:) and for any typewriter-esque font as well.

Sure:) that's a few:)

Any font is better than no font as current. :p

By the way, who's doing the provincenames.csv? Read on page 125 and someone had started to work with provincenames.csv (finished slovenia, I think) so has it got any further?

If the provincenames.csv are done, I can help out writing on the map, but without it, I have no clue what the name of the provinces should be.

Shit. This thread has become a more messy battlefield than 1990s Yugolsavia.
What has been done?

First, no one posts, and there's complaints about that. Then when people do post, it's complaints about that as well. Hard to please everyone. :rofl:

Well, there's a working scenario with the correct nations included that loads up fine and doesn't crash; implented descriptions and some great activity.

Also, Gukan has started put the names on the map, so soon the map will probably be officialy done, me thinks, so a few good things has been done.

An update with names on the map:
names.png

If someone has something to say about fonts (the same that uses HOI2) or the size, talk now or.... making this is stupidly boring and tedious and i will make it only one time.

Do you want to use font using Serbo-Croatian diacritic (ž, č, ć, š, đ)? If yes you can use font I've edited for E3Map, it's based on Trixieplain font plus many new diacritics of European languages.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIFWND7R

Croatians use TNR? xD

Ok now I'm really fed up with all this so since I don't want to be an ass I will upload the work done on provincenames.csv, here you go,

http://rapidshare.com/files/375520586/province_names.csv.html
MD5: 806E1CE8B9AAE5869F372DABCF8BDD9C

And from that point I absolutely don't give a shit about that anymore, do whatever you want, download the file, organize yourself to work on it or just ignore it and you'll have to do anything from the beginning but that doesn't seem to be a huge problem, I won't fucking come bother you anymore.

Goodbye lads and good luck for the mod, it is unlickely you'll ever see me again on the forum.

It's a miracle; it works! Great work Gukan! It's a joy to travel the channels of balkan with my river flett minesweepers, patrolboats and assaultboats.

What did I say?:D :cool:

Fonts:

o0e6i9.png

I'd say 2 or 8.

I'd say 5 or Georgia hehe:)

Ok now I'm really fed up with all this so since I don't want to be an ass I will upload the work done on provincenames.csv, here you go,

http://rapidshare.com/files/375520586/province_names.csv.html
MD5: 806E1CE8B9AAE5869F372DABCF8BDD9C

And from that point I absolutely don't give a shit about that anymore, do whatever you want, download the file, organize yourself to work on it or just ignore it and you'll have to do anything from the beginning but that doesn't seem to be a huge problem, I won't fucking come bother you anymore.

Goodbye lads and good luck for the mod, it is unlickely you'll ever see me again on the forum.

Why? Sorry. Goodbye... :(