• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Leave Central Planning, Professional Army, Hawk Lobby and Interventionist alone, your names are shortened or clashing over each other, whilst not vastly improving it.

Also. For fonts, if you want typewriter, I recommend Adler from dafont.com

U09 Autonomous Province of Western Bosnia

U09 = {
date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1980 }
expirydate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1999 }
minimum = { 340 339 1948 }

extra = { 1949 1951 1950 341 342 1953 1954 1952 343 345 1955 }
capital = 340
}

I think is like Hax said, no big ports, so only transports and minor ships can be deployed?

But I tried it with both destryoyers and transports; didn't work...

I think is like Hax said, no big ports, so only transports and minor ships can be deployed?

Good work! Only 19 to go. :p

Leave Central Planning, Professional Army, Hawk Lobby and Interventionist alone, your names are shortened or clashing over each other, whilst not vastly improving it.

I replaced current with the ones MDS uses; along with their names for ideology as well. Looks good, me thinks..

Hi everyone,
as I see the mod progress is going really well. Great job.

Hax, i've found this Slovenian map how it looked at the beginning of the war. You can see where the brigades, batallions, regiments, corps, etc. were, and where JNA was attacking.

The military symbols are on the right corner of the map. II is batallion, III is regiment, X is brigade, XXX is corps and XXXX is Army level or Army group

Hax, what i've been meaning to ask you is how are you going to have casualties during the battle because you can't have like 400 soldiers getting killed, it should be more reallistic like 10 or 15 soldiers. So that's why batallions should be the size of 250-500 soldiers, brigades b/w 800-1500 soldiers, some special units up to 300 soldiers, i think divisions should be about 8.000 to 15.000 soldiers and corps b/w 35.000-50.000 soldiers. I don't know about Operational Groups because in Bosnian War they were important.

Also I have this idea but no knowledge how to do that. The idea is for those generals of each nation that we can't find photos, we should create by ourselves like in Vicky where you have like 10 samples of leaders, and we should have 5-10 samples of each country. Like this we would have some images of leaders till we find the real ones. I hate playing with leaders without photos, i don't know why :D. I hope you understand me...:)

I replaced current with the ones MDS uses; along with their names for ideology as well. Looks good, me thinks..

It looks like it was written by some barely literate european modder who doesn't know about the suffix -ist and the fact you can name them so they're not overlapping each other (ugly), that You have two defense lobbies called the Hawks and the Doves, whilst Peace Dove and War Hawk is really uh. dim.

I can go on further, suffice to say as a native speaker, it's rubbish, and just cos MDS did it doesn't mean you should to.

It looks like it was written by some barely literate european modder who doesn't know about the suffix -ist and the fact you can name them so they're not overlapping each other (ugly), that You have two defense lobbies called the Hawks and the Doves, whilst Peace Dove and War Hawk is really uh. dim.

I can go on further, suffice to say as a native speaker, it's rubbish, and just cos MDS did it doesn't mean you should to.

No, you didn't understand me. I wrote it. And no, my english is not that good. I replaced my illiterate work with the great work of MDS that feels more modern than the names in vanilla and now it looks like this:

DOMNAME_DEF_L;Hawk Lobby;Militarisme;Guerrafondaio;Militaristas;Kriegstreiber;Lobby Jastrzêbi;;;;;X
DOMNAME_DEF_R;Dove Lobby;Pacifisme;Pacifista;Pacifistas;Pazifist;Lobby Go³êbi;;;;;X
DOMNAME_DEM_L;Democracy;Démocratie;Democratico;Democracia;Demokratie;Demokracja;;;;;X
DOMNAME_DEM_R;Autocracy;Autoritarisme;Autoritario;Autoritarismo;Autokratie;Autorytaryzm;;;;;X
DOMNAME_FRE_L;Globalism;Société ouverte;Società aperta;Aperturismo;Globalismus;Spo³. otw.;;;;;X
DOMNAME_FRE_R;Nationalism;Société fermée;Società chiusa;Centralismo;Nationalismus;Spo³. zamkn.;;;;;X
DOMNAME_FRM_L;Free Marked;Marché libre;Libero scambio;Libre mercado;Kapitalistisch;Wolny rynek;;;;;X
DOMNAME_FRM_R;Central Planing;Plan. centrale;Pianific. econ.;Econ. planificada;Sozialistisch;Centr. plan.;;;;;X
DOMNAME_INT_L;Interventionism;Intervention.;Interventismo;Intervencionismo;Interventionist;Interwencjonizm;;;;;X
DOMNAME_INT_R;Isolationism;Isolation.;Isolazionismo;Aislacionismo;Isolationist;Izolacjonizm;;;;;X
DOMNAME_POL_L;Political Left;Gauche;Sinistra politica;Izquierda;Polit. Linke;Lewica;;;;;X
DOMNAME_POL_R;Political Right;Droite;Destra politica;Derecha;Polit. Rechte;Prawica;;;;;X
DOMNAME_PRO_L;Professionals;Armée de métier;Eser. regolare;Ej. Permanente;Berufsheer;Armia zawod.;;;;;X
DOMNAME_PRO_R;Conscripts;Conscription;Chiamata alle armi;Ej. reclutado;Wehrpflicht;Armia poborowa;;;;;X

But I tried it with both destryoyers and transports; didn't work...

Don't you need to have a sea base built in order to deploy ships there?

BTW, what's with the capital icon?:)

No, you didn't understand me. I wrote it. And no, my english is not that good. I replaced my illiterate work with the great work of MDS that feels more modern than the names in vanilla and now it looks like this:

DOMNAME_DEF_L;Hawk Lobby;Militarisme;Guerrafondaio;Militaristas;Kriegstreiber;Lobby Jastrzêbi;;;;;X
DOMNAME_DEF_R;Dove Lobby;Pacifisme;Pacifista;Pacifistas;Pazifist;Lobby Go³êbi;;;;;X
DOMNAME_DEM_L;Democracy;Démocratie;Democratico;Democracia;Demokratie;Demokracja;;;;;X
DOMNAME_DEM_R;Autocracy;Autoritarisme;Autoritario;Autoritarismo;Autokratie;Autorytaryzm;;;;;X
DOMNAME_FRE_L;Globalism;Société ouverte;Società aperta;Aperturismo;Globalismus;Spo³. otw.;;;;;X
DOMNAME_FRE_R;Nationalism;Société fermée;Società chiusa;Centralismo;Nationalismus;Spo³. zamkn.;;;;;X
DOMNAME_FRM_L;Free Marked;Marché libre;Libero scambio;Libre mercado;Kapitalistisch;Wolny rynek;;;;;X
DOMNAME_FRM_R;Central Planing;Plan. centrale;Pianific. econ.;Econ. planificada;Sozialistisch;Centr. plan.;;;;;X
DOMNAME_INT_L;Interventionism;Intervention.;Interventismo;Intervencionismo;Interventionist;Interwencjonizm;;;;;X
DOMNAME_INT_R;Isolationism;Isolation.;Isolazionismo;Aislacionismo;Isolationist;Izolacjonizm;;;;;X
DOMNAME_POL_L;Political Left;Gauche;Sinistra politica;Izquierda;Polit. Linke;Lewica;;;;;X
DOMNAME_POL_R;Political Right;Droite;Destra politica;Derecha;Polit. Rechte;Prawica;;;;;X
DOMNAME_PRO_L;Professionals;Armée de métier;Eser. regolare;Ej. Permanente;Berufsheer;Armia zawod.;;;;;X
DOMNAME_PRO_R;Conscripts;Conscription;Chiamata alle armi;Ej. reclutado;Wehrpflicht;Armia poborowa;;;;;X

Sorry >.< Just to correct spellings. PlanNing and MarkeT

Don't you need to have a sea base built in order to deploy ships there?

That's probably it. I will test it when I come home, but I think that's true, so [to all now:] perhaps start thinking about which provinces had harbours were ship was put them and should be considered large enough for the player to deploy ships to.

BTW, what's with the capital icon?

The gourgeous ones you made, you mean? :D I haven't checked them out yet in-game, I'm home soon and I check and you'll decide what to do?

Sorry >.< Just to correct spellings. PlanNing and MarkeT

Fixed. Thanks.

Hi everyone,
as I see the mod progress is going really well. Great job.

Hax, i've found this Slovenian map how it looked at the beginning of the war. You can see where the brigades, batallions, regiments, corps, etc. were, and where JNA was attacking.

The military symbols are on the right corner of the map. II is batallion, III is regiment, X is brigade, XXX is corps and XXXX is Army level or Army group

But isn't that the Yugoslav Army?

can somebady give me latest version to check how it looks Isus Christe......

STOP FFS! Don't spam!

Damn how many posts there have been done until I as offline!
Nice to see, but of course not all of them (*look up*)!
Please continue discuss and give ideas, that gives us (modders) feedback to continue.

I like the idea of Global and Nationalism, that should be implanted. But I have the idea of also have Religious - Religionfreedom?? (a better word is needed).
Those two should be in-game. And maybe change "conscripts" to volunteers.

NICE PROGRESS!

P.S. I have read all of your posts, but it would take long time for responding every single question/idea. Continue and I will answer the most important ones!

Hax is it possible, that all urban provinces be like in HOI3, and capital off course but with some govemant Building?

An update with names on the map:
names.png

If someone has something to say about fonts (the same that uses HOI2) or the size, talk now or.... making this is stupidly boring and tedious and i will make it only one time.

Good job Gukan keep up a good work.

PS Provinces Bohinj and Gojruse look like Mongolia lol.

Mongolia

mongolia_map.jpg

By the way, Gukan in witch time you will complite naming provinces, and can I help with that?

If someone has something to say about fonts (the same that uses HOI2) or the size, talk now or.... making this is stupidly boring and tedious and i will make it only one time.

I have:D

I don't like the font, I'm fed up with it. It's not the WWII that we have, it must be more modern. I'd choose some "contemporary" fonts, maybe Times New Roman or even Arial.

That's my HO:)

By the way, Gukan in witch time you will complite naming provinces, and can I help with that?

I second that. I could be useful and helpful:)

An update with names on the map:
names.png

Just to oppose darth Vax, I say we go for trixieplain. It's sweet to the eye and having arial, verdana or times new roman... Nah!

Boring and tedious work? Only 1980 provinces to name left hehe