• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bugh #219

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4171/bug219.png
bug219.png

I call it Bug #219 becouse i found it and both provinces have ID #219.

Also Croatia is almost finished.

Yes, a nasty error... Gukan might have mistaken colouring provinces, giving both provinces the same ID. I experienced it several times while making map for CW!M.

Please keep on good work for our common cause:) together we're stronger!

Last edited:
Problem people.
For some reason I can't upload picture.
You'll have to wait until tomorow.
Also tomorow I'll do Montenergo and maybe Albania.

It will be done when Gukan says so, and no earlier! Stop bugging him, it doesn't make him faster - infact he is slower cos he has to post that he needs more time instead of spending that time on provIDing!

Guys, Im sorry I cant help much like before, because I have huge problems with drugs and whole my life.Im really glad that we making this mod, and all our conversations, is one good part of my life.

Come on, stop with that pessimistic stuff. Do something for the mod or if you can't at least don't post stuff like the mod will be dead and so on.

Anyway I'm back and it's gonna rock. Gukan please would you send me the positioning stuff - I will look at it that weekend.

Hey, why so pessimistic?? AoD doesn't mean imminent death of HoI2, neither does HoI3. This mod has to be famous among the HoI community! It has to live. It must live. And it WILL live no matter whether you believe in it or not. All of us (I mean the crew) are hardworking and devoted to the project enough to carry it through all the difficulties (if any would appear). This (forced) pause can't affect the mod much while we're still interested in doing this work. We can do it. Can't we?

Yours sincerely,
Vaximillian

Guys, Im sorry I cant help much like before, because I have huge problems with drugs and whole my life.Im really glad that we making this mod, and all our conversations, is one good part of my life.
If what you say is true (hope it isn't), all i can can say is i hope you can go over it.

Come on, stop with that pessimistic stuff. Do something for the mod or if you can't at least don't post stuff like the mod will be dead and so on.

Anyway I'm back and it's gonna rock. Gukan please would you send me the positioning stuff - I will look at it that weekend.
I also, just waiting on the map I can do:(
Thank you Amallric, I wish the days when the whole crew wrote a whole page could come back.
Then we also did most progress!
Amallric, now the positioning is almost done, i will be this weekend doing some more work, and i will have some free time next week to complete it.

Some more work must be done with the map.... i found what seems to be a bug.... anything i write in the adj-defs.csv is not aplied by the game. In this file we must write river conections for provinces. I hope all is about not regions or areas defined...i hope :rolleyes:

So, what we will need next is someone to paint over the last map i posted regions and areas.

Hey, why so pessimistic?? AoD doesn't mean imminent death of HoI2, neither does HoI3. This mod has to be famous among the HoI community! It has to live. It must live. And it WILL live no matter whether you believe in it or not. All of us (I mean the crew) are hardworking and devoted to the project enough to carry it through all the difficulties (if any would appear). This (forced) pause can't affect the mod much while we're still interested in doing this work. We can do it. Can't we?

Yours sincerely,
Vaximillian
It will live. And YW and CW!M will be the models for future modders :p