• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good news everyone about event

Code:
################################################## #######################
# Independent RSK made by Hax
################################################## #######################
event = {
id = 1003000
random = no
country = CRO
trigger = {
war = { country = CRO country = SER }
}
}

name = "Indenpendence of Republika Srpska Krajina"
desc = "EVT_1003000_DESC"
style = 0
picture = "RSK"

date = { day = 31 month = january year = 1091 }
offset = 7 # Check for trigger conditions seven days
deathdate = { day = 30 month = december year = 1999 }

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME1003000A" # Create RSK
ai_chance = 99
command = { type = independence which = U06 value = 1 }
command = { type = manpowerpool value = -10 } # JNA to RSK
}
action_b = {
name = "ACTIONNAME1003000B" # Don't do it!
ai_chance = 1
command = { type = dissent value = 20 }
}
}

I dont quite understand one person say to me that every pharagraps must be separated with }

tigger wasnt closed with }. now it is. You other try to do that with pharagraphs and try if it is playable. that person also tell mi that thing with tigger.

There to many syntaxes (}) in that event you posted Supaplex. You have an opening bracket and a closening bracket for every part of the event where it's necessary. Not one opening bracket and two closening.

And also, it's one event. Not so hard to test. Try test it before post. ;)

How to test it. In game I have that old event that Hax gave me, but Its lock off, and can work in the game. So this new won will also dont work.

Ho hey Vax, after toying with the mod i found something strange with your skins. Most of the sidebars have a map in it and allmost everyone of them are maps that have nothing to do with the country you play.

Example: why is croatia the only thing you see when playing as yugoslavia?

Also when is HAX said he coming back?

I haven't encountered the problem :confused: Maybe it's because I use my own skins? Maybe it's Hax who packed it in a wrong way - I don't know, I haven't tested 0.3 yet.

Hax is on vacation :) he didn't say an exact date.

Packing dont alter files... Its not game breakind, but it is disturbing.

I haven't tested it, maybe some tags were changed and the skins folders retained their names.

Nah the files are the right ones, its just the maps in the background. I am looking at right now, yugoslavia has the correct communist emblem, but the map is of croatia. Same thing for montenegro it has the map of bosnia. Meh might be a little error you made, 2 in a sea of greatness isnt a shame :D

Did more tests, in the whole balkans (whole map) there is 3760 ic. This is imo a bit too much, 2500 ic would be the best limit to me. The current amount of ic slows down the game very quiclky, because countries spam units and has to manage them (+the fact that there are lot sof provinces to manage).

Maybe on top of the ic reduction, there should be a max limit of units build by the ai. Current ai is crazy enough to make his country collapse under its own weight, it seems.

Ah, those were the maps :) It's only because sidebar is a cropped fullscreen, you can compare them ;) *sigh of relief*

Could you plx correct it vax? ;)

I noticed that yugoslavia is at war with croatia while also allied with croatia, WAD? AIs do war nicely but dont make many offensive, Croatic attack Serbia and invaded Vosjodina, but then the war stoped. I tried to make Serbia at war with Bosnia and Albania, but noone moved, weird.

I don't know if I can correct it. I didn't test it yet ;) If only I made myself spend some time do dl and test it... ;)

Ah, didn't understand you again :) Of course, please wait a couple of minutes.

What about these?

yug_sidebar_a.png
mtn_sidebar_a.png