• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Humm... Pretty sure we cant simulate all enclaves, and a 3 year long siege is impossible to simulate here. But maybe important enclaves could be linked to the capital? I mean "linked" like HoI2 provinces on both sides of the Himalaya mountains ('Impassable' province link), supplies can go through such links, but no unit movements between (no exploit like invade Bihac then go directly to Sarajevo). It would remove the need to add lots and lots of events to simulate siege, but allow a better simulation of supplies smuggle (not "realistic" but better than nothing).

Is it possible to make them invisible on the map?
Just a theoretical connection?
Its like making river/sea connections between 2 provinces.
How many province slots have we left to use? Somebody know?
They are theoretical in itself since they dont exist (impassable) yet do exist (can move supplies).
Probably around a hundred I think, but why?

I know there isn't a better solution than impassable links but that leaves room for exploits. Say Sarajevo and Bihac are connected. One could target Bihac because that keeps besieged units in supply.
Also where do you stop in Bosnia with these links? Theoretically we will need one from Sarajevo to several places in Eastern Bosnia and this is just to cover one side in conflict. I hope you see where I am going with this.

I know there isn't a better solution than impassable links but that leaves room for exploits. Say Sarajevo and Bihac are connected. One could target Bihac because that keeps besieged units in supply.
No units can go through impassable links.
Also where do you stop in Bosnia with these links? Theoretically we will need one from Sarajevo to several places in Eastern Bosnia and this is just to cover one side in conflict. I hope you see where I am going with this.
What do you mean?

If I have Bihac pocket surrounded I would target province in the pocket for which I know is linked to Sarajevo and bring in supplies.
Not important fact at all, just an observation.

IRL due to population dispersion there could've been lots of enclaves. Are you planning to have link to Srebrnica and Bihac (enclaves IRL) but not to Foca (another town in eastern Bosnia that did not become enclave but had every chance of becoming one)? I am just curious what is criteria for a link to exist.

If I have Bihac pocket surrounded I would target province in the pocket for which I know is linked to Sarajevo and bring in supplies.
Not important fact at all, just an observation.
You mean like a game exploit? Well the impassable link is an exploit in itself so...
IRL due to population dispersion there could've been lots of enclaves. Are you planning to have link to Srebrnica and Bihac (enclaves IRL) but not to Foca (another town in eastern Bosnia that did not become enclave but had every chance of becoming one)? I am just curious what is criteria for a link to exist.
Well I didnt plan anything until yesterday, but all urban concentrations, strategic/historical war areas, strong points and chokepoints could become linked to capital for siege purposes.

Mr. Bajlo will know more but I would add following links:
Bosnia: Sarajevo - Bihac, Foca, Visegrad, Zvornik, Srebrnica, Mostar, Novi Pazar, Zenica. [ABiH]
Bosnia: Posusje - Orasje, Vares, Novi Travnik or Busovaca, Kiseljak, Zepce. [HVO]
Bosnia: Banja Luka - Nevesinje, Bijeljina, Pale. [VRS]
Croatia: Knin - Dvor, Okucani, Vukovar, Beli Manastir. [VRSK]
Croatia: Zagreb - Osijek, Rijeka, Split. [HV]

Goal should be to achieve enclaves occurring regularly in the games. We could start with these and see if there are more that need to be added in. I am not familiar with other areas as much so I leave that to others.

Oh I see you want to spare me the chore of making the OOB to make me do something even worse? :p

You want also to do OOB? Well if both you and Fancy will do so will I also.
JRHINDO try to make a event for RSK but also the OOB.

When you are ready I will start giving out info, I have collected OOB from many sites and persons which we can use.