• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
281evrc.png

PS Amallric in future I will always copy and paste your username, because its freacking hard to whrite correctly.

Oops, it was rather a joke:)

I corect Regions for Serb republic and Croatia Hax,Amallric, Gukan look.

Good job!

PS Amallric in future I will always copy and paste your username, because its freacking hard to whrite correctly.

lol I don't care that much about it being misspelled but anyway thanks. :)

As that is just regions there it so need to have for countrys borders more like east, west and such things.

I think we better have correct region borders based on administrative or historical borders, otherwise we could just put random regions and that would lose much flavor.

ETA on Beta?

I think we better have correct region borders based on administrative or historical borders, otherwise we could just put random regions and that would lose much flavor.

But let's say I play as Croatia and I conquer RSK then I don't want to see a region called "RSK" so that be it.
But only this should be for RS and RSK as all other country/regions are historically accepted.

ETA on Beta?

Well, I don't really now how much is left on the map to make it playable (river connections, and such other things).

But let's say I play as Croatia and I conquer RSK then I don't want to see a region called "RSK" so that be it.

We can call it Herzegovina or Western Bosnia or something

Well, I don't really now how much is left on the map to make it playable (river connections, and such other things).

I'd say, once the map is done, we'll need at least to do province naming, resource distribution, and OOBs for a very early beta release.

I corect Regions for Serb republic and Croatia Hax,Amallric, Gukan look.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DZORHJSE

The change you made was adding the 2 croatian provinces inside a Vojvodina region into a Croatian region?

I have made almost all the regions map, only 2 Bosnia provinces to go. I will be waiting for the areas map, don't need to go all in one map, Hax you can work on Bosnia while Amallric (and anyone else that what to help him) work on the other countries. The names i set for regions was north, south... but bosnia will be diferent, i called the white region in Bosnia, north bosnia, and the green region will be east bosnia.... but the pink region? what name i must set on it?
While i wait for areas i will be setting ports and testing them.

Names are important, but will not make the map playable, so it will be the last to be done.

Gukan could you please put historical region names?

Slovenia
Light blue - Carniola
Grey - Styria

Croatia
Brown - North Dalmatia - Istria
Yellow - South Dalmatia
Green - Central Croatia
Beige - Slavonia

Vojvodina
Blue - Backa - Syrmia
Green - Banat

Other subdivisions are not based on historical regions but administrative ones so you can keep your names.