• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi

River-provinces that still need to be resolved:

A river in croatian coast:
river1.png

Betwen Trilj and Dugo Polge no problem, i can move it a little south. But the 2 coast provinces? can i put 1 north and the other south?

A river north of Serbia:
river2.png

The main problem is Zajeca...

A river betwen Croatia and Slovenia:
river3.png

Can i made the province frontier go throught the river?

And the river in Macedonia:
river4.png

Problem in Gradsko (with both boubles owned by other provinces) and at the province south of Gracan... what to do here?

Thanks

Hi

River-provinces that still need to be resolved:

A river in croatian coast:
river1.png

Betwen Trilj and Dugo Polge no problem, i can move it a little south. But the 2 coast provinces? can i put 1 north and the other south?

A river north of Serbia:
river2.png

The main problem is Zajeca...

A river betwen Croatia and Slovenia:
river3.png

Can i made the province frontier go throught the river?

And the river in Macedonia:
river4.png

Problem in Gradsko (with both boubles owned by other provinces) and at the province south of Gracan... what to do here?

Thanks

I'll see about this, maybe spliting or moving the border of the provinces.....:)

Please just moving province border if possible.

Gukan, how many provinces do we have included with the sea?

Ok, ok
don't worry, i will made it by myself. The number of provinces now is 2077

El-Fatih, i will move some borders, maybe the names may change, so wait for the map to be released and then told me the new names.

Hi.

Here is the last version of the map (with the scenario and provinces.csv included).
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jgyhmjwxmzj/YWMap2.zip

As ever to use it you must make a copy of the doomdsday folder (or use the copy you made with the previous release) and copy the files that come with the zip. For mod members, if you have made some changes to the files, do a backup of the files before any movement.

You can start a game and see how it looks, but would be useless to try to play it, as all provinces share the same position.

The next step to be done is to solve the positioning. To do this we will use the ObjectEditor that comes with the MapUtility. Setting positions for 2000 provinces will be a pain for a single person, so i will ask you to download it and help as much as you can. Everyone will be in charge for one country, post here the country you want, and wait to me to give some guidelines before starting.

Thanks!

can somebody give screens about new map.

ps I instal mod and notifide stranke sea- island provicnes conection? look.

ostrvo.png

That small island must be province to it self not part of greather island.

I instal map utility and object editor report error?

Last edited: