• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bug

BUG.jpg

can you post now?

Yes.

LAST VERSION OF MAP.

Metohija separated from Kosovo, yes?

And I'm for including Baranja in Slavonia. We don't have to always follow the borders. There were many cases in vanilla when regional borders weren't the same as national (e.g. Germany and Poland).

Baranja to Slavonia!

Yes Baranja to Slavonia. Kosovo and Metohija are two valleys, Metohija means a loots of monasires, and Kosovo is great meaning for Serbina people because of battle of Kosovo 1389 and spiritual Seriban heretage. In90s Kosovo i Metohija also called Kosmet. I love the history.

Metohija

20091010233324!Kosovo_och_Metohija.PNG

corrected map of Metohija

Kosovo.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Baranja to Slavonia. Kosovo and Metohija are two valleys, Metohija means a loots of monasires, and Kosovo is great meaning for Serbina people because of battle of Kosovo 1389 and spiritual Seriban heretage. In90s Kosovo i Metohija also called Kosmet. I love the history.

I agree with you. (I love history too!) Erm... isn't Bosna too large? Maybe it could be divided into some two or three regions?

Bosnia is too large, but I cant find pictures of that regions

look

http://bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regije_BiH

Amallric we dont need to follow borders because in real life regions dont follow borders. Sandak is like Srem one part in one country second in other country. Anything else excapt that is wrong.

that black spot near Priboj, its like that is not in Serbia.

It's like that's in Serbia but not included into the Sandžak.

Sorry for not being here.
Any mission for me?

can you continue doing IDs? I was finished Vojvodina and some parts of east Serbia.

Mesina2 download this

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SRVEEJ63

RSK Corpus, it has 6

7 Dalmatinski,15 Lički,21 Kordunaški,39 Banijski,18 Zapadno-Slavonski i 11 Slavonsko-Baranjski.

Last edited:
can you continue doing IDs? I was finished Vojvodina and some parts of east Serbia.

Mesina2 download this

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SRVEEJ63

RSK Corpus, it has 6

7 Dalmatinski,15 Lički,21 Kordunaški,39 Banijski,18 Zapadno-Slavonski i 11 Slavonsko-Baranjski.

Sorry but for some reason game crashes every time I do Alt+Tab.

I've played with a map a bit, and made some kind of a minimap. It's almost the same as Gukan's, but looks a bit neater:)

Here's a screenshot:
ScreenSave2-1.png

And these're two variants:
MiniMap2.png
MiniMap.png

In order to "stop" the sun - stop day/night changing in a minimap - you'll need to take minimap_day.bmp and paint it green (0;255;0). You might also paint map_overlay.bmp with the same green as I've already painted the borders for a map.

Well somehow I really like the first one. But we will choose that democratic LATER!

Sorry for not being here.
Any mission for me?

Yes ID writing, Gukan could you please make a tutorial how to do that.

-

We will follow BORDERS! No more splitting! REGIONS AREN'T IMPORTANT INGAME!

Supaplex STOP SPAM with nonsense and big pictures. It's just annoying.
You always want much but why don't you help a bit with ID's, is it so boring to write? But isn't give us other, and I mostly think on Gukan and Amarllic more job!
Now STOP, if I see one more time, I will give you a warning!

Hi everyone,
firstly congrats on the mod progress, you are doing a great job.

Sorry i haven't been helping here alot, you know job, this and that and now finally my wife is pregnant (for the first time), and she can get cranky :rolleyes:, but hey that's life. Anyway i wanted to say that i'm still on the look for the bosnian military leaders, and i've scanned alot of photos of them, just waiting the moment to upload them here.

Anyway, Hax and Gukan, i've seen the Bosnian map how it looks after the Dayton '95, and because i was naming and spliting provinces, i know where the border should go, and that map looked wrong. So when the time comes i'll help you about that.

Also what is the lowest size of a military unit here, is it batallion or brigade?

Are we going to have air units in bosnia, because in real there weren't any air battles. I remember on the beginning of the war the first 2 months there were some air bombing and that's it, after that only Nato was allowed to fly over Bosnia and bomb.

Hi everyone,
firstly congrats on the mod progress, you are doing a great job.

Sorry i haven't been helping here alot, you know job, this and that and now finally my wife is pregnant (for the first time), and she can get cranky :rolleyes:, but hey that's life. Anyway i wanted to say that i'm still on the look for the bosnian military leaders, and i've scanned alot of photos of them, just waiting the moment to upload them here.

Anyway, Hax and Gukan, i've seen the Bosnian map how it looks after the Dayton '95, and because i was naming and spliting provinces, i know where the border should go, and that map looked wrong. So when the time comes i'll help you about that.

Also what is the lowest size of a military unit here, is it batallion or brigade?

Are we going to have air units in bosnia, because in real there weren't any air battles. I remember on the beginning of the war the first 2 months there were some air bombing and that's it, after that only Nato was allowed to fly over Bosnia and bomb.

Good luck El-Fatih!

Well I don't think we should change much more on the paining of the map. Can somebody paint the map how it would look like after the Dayton agreement.

The lowest I don't have a clue:D But really small units.

Yes we will have air units, but in beta we will just have aero ports no planes.

Yes we will have air units, but in beta we will just have aero ports no planes.

Agreed. It can't be HoI if there aren't planes!:)