• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really like those new pics Teutonburger. :D

As for event I suggest we finish the map and the database before we move to events.

Hax is at school now, I don't think he has much time for modding.

Support a revolutionary mod for HOI2:A! TeutonburgerW is it because of playable rivers?

And I really like to see Gukan s work.

I really like those new pics Teutonburger. :D

As for event I suggest we finish the map and the database before we move to events.

Hax is at school now, I don't think he has much time for modding.

Hehe, finally. :p

I'll switch my desktop background to a new one, but damn it, I forgot to add "Beware: Yugoslavian Wars modding in progress":

mip2j9.png

:rofl:

I, of course, agree with the database and map should be finished first, but a good mod need good events. Like CORE for example, they have a very thought out and good strategy when it comes to events. Event chains, etc that affect eachother, so a kind of mindmap to see what all events do should be a good idea if we want to go for more complex events, instead of having one event for war, one event for making alliance, etc. But later of course, just thought of it when I saw somebody started mention events the would like to be in.. Its easier to start something before anything is done than to switch to another approach once the event work has started.

Okey, Hax, perhaps you could send the lists with the ministersetc, so we can help you coding if its much in school right now?

Support a revolutionary mod for HOI2:A! TeutonburgerW is it because of playable rivers?

And I really like to see Gukan s work.

No, not for the river (I still having a hard time seeing that part work actually with river fleet... but it would be cool if it did) but the revolutionary, is the complete new map overall.

Also, it's catchy name that draws attention and all publicity is good publicity. :cool:

HAX: The new, and by mr Amarric approved, terrainpictures:

http://www.filefront.com/15548887/TerrainpicsV2.rar

Last edited:
Finished Slovenia(province names and terrain):

slovenia.png

But that's only a small part, less than 10% of the total. Also need to add infrastructure, IC, resources...Still a lot of work to do. :)
Mesina wanna help with Croatia maybe?

I, of course, agree with the database and map should be finished first, but a good mod need good events. Like CORE for example, they have a very thought out and good strategy when it comes to events. Event chains, etc that affect eachother, so a kind of mindmap to see what all events do should be a good idea if we want to go for more complex events, instead of having one event for war, one event for making alliance, etc. But later of course, just thought of it when I saw somebody started mention events the would like to be in.. Its easier to start something before anything is done than to switch to another approach once the event work has started.

That's true. I agree that we shouldn't just begin to throw in various events whitout a global view. But for now I think we should focus on the map + database.

I already give all pics I could find for Croatian leaders.
What should I do next?
Should go with events?
I have one idea for Slovenia.

Serbia invades Croatia, Slovenia has choice: a) no intervention( We won't intervine); b) send supplies, resorses, manpower( We should help our friends); c) ally with Croatia( Croatia must not fall!)

Please stop comment about events.
Of course but later, please!
Everybody will just spam with ideas about events.

I don't know if you have war photos of bosnian generals so here are from my books:

Bosnian General Staff

Nice, thanks!
El-Fatih try to stick to this forum some more time, I know how some people come and go.
We will need you with military leaders ranks and OOB's for Bosnia.

Good news, i've found Salko Begic photo, finally :)...

Salko Begic

Perfect!:)

El-Fatih, thanks for the pictures but are you interested in Bosnian history only? If you had some books about RS or RSK it could be very helpful as we don't have any picture of their leaders currently. Also, we need data about Yugoslav Navy.

Yes we have military leaders for RS and RSK.
We have much things that is secret:D

event for serbia, Croatia declare war Coratia and ally with rsk, or just sent suplies and military, or do nothing. Same with Serbi repbulic.

Mesina, you see?

El-Fatih find pictures of RSK Military leaders

Ratko Dopuđa
Ranko Dašić
Đorđe Milikšić
Mile Novaković
Milorad Stupar
Nebojša Popović
Rade Drezgić
Janko Đurica
Radivoje Paranjiva
Vladimir Davidović
Mirko Uzelac
Dragić Stojanović
Stevo Sevo
Mirko Radaković
Stevan Štrbac
Milan Milivojević
Slavko Studen
Jovo kordić
Veljko Bosanac
Marko Reljić
Boža Bijelić
Slobodan Tarbuk
Milan Beko
Vasa Vukmirović
Milorad Janković
Perica Kolundžija
Lazo Babić
Borivoje Pavlović
Milan Babić
Stevan Harambašić
Stevo Babić

Please, arghh.
We have like half of them already.
I will give a complete list of missing military leaders later.

Re: Events

We should make some kind of mindmap or database with all events. Seperate them into domestic events (individual nation events), flavor events, gameplay events, "internation events", peace events, etc and gather them, because I reckon there will be lots of complex event chains that will effect each other, so perhaps the best way would to be to plot the outline of the events, discuss them and once decided, it's easy to code them in..

Re: Yugoslavian Navy

Re: Pics

Okey, another try then:

30hvwoj.jpg
2ueoc5z.jpg

Better, Amarrilic? :p

Re: Ministers & Leaders

Hax, how does the coding of ministers & leaders go? Almost finished or want help with the coding?

Great!
About coding:rofl: Nothing is made, but soon "Sportlovet" will come and then I will work my as off:)

Hehe, finally. :p

I'll switch my desktop background to a new one, but damn it, I forgot to add "Beware: Yugoslavian Wars modding in progress":

mip2j9.png

:rofl:

Okey, Hax, perhaps you could send the lists with the ministersetc, so we can help you coding if its much in school right now?

No, not for the river (I still having a hard time seeing that part work actually with river fleet... but it would be cool if it did) but the revolutionary, is the complete new map overall.

Also, it's catchy name that draws attention and all publicity is good publicity. :cool:

HAX: The new, and by mr Amarric approved, terrainpictures:

http://www.filefront.com/15548887/TerrainpicsV2.rar

Yes we should split all events in to files like you said.
But for BETA I would not have any events done, just everything playable.

Nice terrain pics and that barrel!

Ammarlic please add those rivers I asked for! :D

Amarrilic

:rofl: I guess I can start a collection of mispellings like Beowulf did for "laissez-faire" :D No offense taken, but it's "Amallric", one "M", two "L", one "R". ;)

Q: wouldn't be smatter having the ic in the . Inc filés. I think it would be Easier when we start balancing countries to have it there instead of in province .cav. What do you think?

I agree.

Hax the rivers are done since yesterday morning, but Gukan didn't had the time to add them to the game yet.

:rofl: I guess I can start a collection of mispellings like Beowulf did for "laissez-faire" :D No offense taken, but it's "Amallric", one "M", two "L", one "R". ;)
That's Mllr??? no vocals inside??

I agree.

Hax the rivers are done since yesterday morning, but Gukan didn't had the time to add them to the game yet.
yet, that's the word :) Amallric has done his work. But, are you sure the tiles file i send you wasn't the one you made?

yet, that's the word Amallric has done his work. But, are you sure the tiles file i send you wasn't the one you made?

I loaded the map and it was the regular HoI2 rivers layer. Also the file was last modified in october 2005 or something. Anyway even it was the real file it would be outdated now. :D

Hmm IIRC you cannot edit the starting STR of divisions but you could write an event to build those.
For example(And im just typing this as an example):

trigger { manpower_pool = 1 #at least 1 power is available
ic = 5 (cant recall if there is such a trigger command at all lol) #the country as at least 5 ic

etc etc

command = { manpowerpool value = -1 }
command = { command = { type = construct which = ic where = -1 value = -5(replace with the actuall cost of a division,this is hyphotecal) } #this will reduce the IC of a random province according to the cost you set for the div to simulate building of the new division.
command = { type = setflag_cro which = build_div }

Then add another event that would check for the trigger every 140 days (or whatever time you agree on about how long a div should take to be build)

trigger = { flag = build_div_cro }

command = {type = damage_division which = "lol infantry" value = infantry when = 1 where = 1 (max str) }
command = { type = clrflag which = build_div_cro (removing the efects of the prev event }

I kind of wrote this(using croatia as an example) in a min or two but if you would want me to write the real thing i could when i have time (Maybe weekends).I think this would be a nice workaround for building new brigades since 10k men divisions would be too much and too heavy on manpower.

Building all divisions by event is not a good idea I think, it removes the whole building aspect of the game. We can just say that every division has 1k men in this mod and not 10k. :)

Have you seen the map posted by Teuton? something missing? all provinces done?.... nop, sea provinces still waiting to be done, i will be working on them today and if i have enought time (i hope) i will be doing the test.

Nice. :) after that you must just add names to provinces, and other small stuff?

And if somebody whant to talk about events let try here.I opened thred.
http://bopworld.org/viewtopic.php?p=1484#1484

Alright:D

I love the map but how many divisons,brigades will there be on this massive map?

Many!

gukan give screens!

Take it easy:D

Building all divisions by event is not a good idea I think, it removes the whole building aspect of the game. We can just say that every division has 1k men in this mod and not 10k. :)

Yes, just to lower the amount of manpower of building a division and give more manpower to the player.