• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hax next? teach teams.Boki Smoki gave you some.I can help you for more thosent mather if it is for next version, i can find.

thats good idea.But where is Gukan for god sake.I say that is better to back what is left to do with %

teach teams.Boki Smoki gave you some.I can help you for more thosent mather if it is for next version, i can find.

Do we really need tech teams? I mean it's not WWII which was a time of very quick scientific progress. There was no research done during the yougoslavian wars. For instance the plane, Novi Avion was cancelled although the research was almost completed. So I think it's better to disable the whole research panel for this mod. Like the battlescenarios.

Do we really need tech teams? I mean it's not WWII which was a time of very quick scientific progress. There was no research done during the yougoslavian wars. For instance the plane, Novi Avion was cancelled although the research was almost completed. So I think it's better to disable the whole research panel for this mod. Like the battlescenarios.

now when you say that, it kinda ok, but still widauth them game will be porrier.

I have also though of that, did Bosnia or Croatia made any technology breakthroughs under wartime?? I don't think so.;)

But maybe we can use the technology spot to "buying" new ammo, unlock better and better weapons.

Here're the pics:

Great! :)

Tomorrow I will post everything which is missing to complete a BETA.
I must go now, bye:)

But maybe we can use the technology spot to "buying" new ammo, unlock better and better weapons.
Thats what i was thinking about!

Thought this:
For Infantry tap well, import techs, get better ammo and stuff, same for 'Armor and Artillery' and 'Aircraft' tap.. For industrial tech, you could replace it with techs that westernize the economy and make it better, also import techs for 1 time only resources bonus. Almost same kind of techs in vannilla but camoflaged. We could have an 'Underground Relations' tab, research techs to get foreign mercs, weapons, vehicles or monthly supplies/resources in exchange of money. To get money you need to plunder/pillage provinces. For land, air n sea doctrines, we could make unit specific doctrines with multiple levels: Guerrilla I, II, II... Dunno what for secret weapons tho.

The problem, doing a whole tech tree from scratch is a LOT of work(no, really). Many mods that were starting well died because the crew wasn't able to complete the techtree. I think we shouldn't get too ambitious, at least to begin with. First release a fully working mod without tech, then maybe as 2nd step this system to replace research.

Yeah ANNO 2200 died because uncompleted tech tree.
I don't want to happen that to this mod.

This is needed left for a BETA:
Desc: MTN, KOS, MAC, VOJ, RS, H-B.
Ministers: YUG, BIH, ALB, RSK, RS, SA
Military Leaders: VOJ, SA, MTN, ALB, KOS, BIH
Map: Gukan's Map
Music: JRHINDO
GFX: SKINS and some pictures I will do.

Don't forgett their also needed a text file for the ministers for each country;)

Don't forgett their also needed a text file for the ministers for each country

What must be in text?

what ministers I mean pictures and funkcions.

Don't forgett their also needed a text file for the ministers for each country

What must be in text?

what ministers I mean pictures and funkcions.

In the text it must be name of picture, ideology and more info;)

YUG: I have already picture must only make them minister pics.
BIH: Need pictures
ALB: Need pictures for three missing ministers.
RSK: Need name for Head of Intelligence and pictures on Dusan Vjestica & Ratko Dopudja.
RS: I have already picture must only make them minister pics.
SA: Missing two minister names.
NATO: I have already picture must only make them minister pics.

Their you have a list of things needed;)

Now I have problem with findinf minister because when i search in google it put me all ministers on this threed.