• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some more fixes; fixed startdate, an good NTL patcher and fixed capital.

aakxac.png

Wait a sec, when did we put link for updated map?

PLEASE REMOVE KOSOVO AND VOJVODINA. IM FROM SERBIA AND I KNOW MUCH MORE HISTORY OF MY COUNTRY THAN YOU ALL KNOWS.

I'm getting really pissed off now! Can't you read?!

Puppets, then of course Serbia will get events to annex/free them if they want. But they will always annex them 1999 as AI but if there is a human player as Kosovo ro Vojvodina they will get the event of "game over or uprising". The main countrys in this mod will be Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. But of course we won't forget Slovenia, Macedonia and Albania.

You can if you want to annex it! And yes Serbia can have cores on both!
But they will be there!

I didn't understand original question.
What I'm suppose to do?

revolt.txt file I think, ask TeutenburgerW;)

TW looks good!

That ugly red dot of capitol we must remove.
- Vax, where are you????!!!
"a black shade goes through the thread"
- Oh shit what was that?!
The shade appears behind Mesina2.
- Master, you have called me.
- Oh, it's you Vax.
- Call me!! DARTH Vax.... or prince of GFX!!!
- Shut up if you won't go to the jail again!
- Uhh.. yes sir what is it?
- Could you please make a nice icon for capitol.
- Uh... YES SIR!

- Oh, it's you Vax.
- Uh... YES SIR!

How did you know I'm fat?:wacko:

Wait, should we start a bit earlier or use the current date?
Better to choose that now then later.
If choose earlier then won't Slovenia and Croatia be in war from start.
Maybe one month earlier? What do you say? :)

Sure.
Also can I get link for latest updated map over PM or here?

Puppets, then of course Serbia will get events to annex/free them if they want. But they will always annex them 1999 as AI but if there is a human player as Kosovo ro Vojvodina they will get the event of "game over or uprising". The main countrys in this mod will be Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia. But of course we won't forget Slovenia, Macedonia and Albania.

yes Hax I understand, but why anyone play Kosovo or Vojvodina, when they didnt exist in the beggining of the 1990s and Vojvodina never exsist as a country.You will see that people will corect you when they realise that Vojvodina or Kosovo are playable at from start.Thats like if you make a mod SFRJ in the middle 1980s and Serb republic is playable as a nation.Weird dont you think.

yes Hax I understand, but why anyone play Kosovo or Vojvodina, when they didnt exist in the beggining of the 1990s and Vojvodina never exsist as a country.You will see that people will corect you when they realise that Vojvodina or Kosovo are playable at from start.Thats like if you make a mod SFRJ in the middle 1980s and Serb republic is playable as a nation.Weird dont you think.

I would play.:rolleyes:

You live in Croatia, this is your point of view.I live in Serbia and its weird to see that autonomns regions as a country.I agree that Vojvodina and Kosovo be inenpendent in some part of playing if Serbia loosing war, and Sandzak too. But here perfect exsample if game starts in 1990, in Novemeber Slobodan Milosevic anexsed those two autonoms regions and later if Serbia loosing war those regions can be separated countryes and declare war to Serbia.But, this is my last sentance, Vojvodina never be and never be separated country, its too many Serbs. End of Sesion.

Okey; if you send me the names for the starting cabinet in 1991, I can make .csv for all starting nations, so we can fill up later with all replacments.

I have sent some already made .csv files for you;) The others I and somebody else(Bad_Haggins) will do;)

Why somebody would want to play as them? Well why not, there is surely people who want to play as Vojvodina and Kosovo.
No Vojvodina and maybe Kosovo in your eyes have existed but they had a great autonomy. Why do you think they are on this map and many more?
You will get the opportunity in the beginning of the game to annex both countrys as Serbia(human). But if there is a player that plays Vojvodina or Kosovo they will get events that will be good for them and eventually be independent. The focus coutrys of this mod is Bosnia/Croatia/Serbia, those are also the main alliances in the game. So we will always think that the player, like in this case Serbia will get events that are good for them.

Well

Well, I dont wanna interput your mode since i dod no work and its all up to you, but if Vojvodina and Kosova are Serbia, then HVO should be freed in an event or so (yes HAX i know this might be considered in the next versions), i think that Croatia wasent so underpowered in this war...

Amarllirc could take and find:)

LOL again?:)

- Oh, it's you Vax.
- Uh... YES SIR!

Eh? I've never been to jail:) What do you want the icon to look like, my Lord?:)