• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've got DH only... I tried loading converison to DH file posted by Hax but that doesn't seem to work with this verstion of mod.
Anyone else?

I tested DH version YW005 (about half hour) with JRHINDO conversion;

Good things;
-added JNA units (without military leaders)
-added harbors and airports on map

Bad things;
-JNA units is only visible for yugoslav campaign (other see blank map)
-JNA units can't attack enemy territory
-no events for independence BIH and Macedonia
-no events for independence RS and RSK
-territory of BIH and Montenegro are the same color on map
-Hax has not interested to test new version of his own mod

Knindza iz right. I've reported this some time ago in 0.4 DH version. All JNA units are taken back to force pool. Apperenty it does't happen on Arma version. I'll try converion package later and advise.

KnindzA, you don't like me do you? :)
It is not my mod, but our. We help each other to get this wonderful idea to a mod.
And it was me who added the airports and the few harbours to the game, actually I did this long ago.

Sorry, have been busy and today I could be on my computer.
Tested it Jrhindo.

I like some of the new symbols but some is really ugly to look at.
The JNA is there and working but when Slovenia and Croatia separates, the units disappear(yugoslav). Does this have something with non-aggression pact? Slovenia has it with SFRY but is in war with them.
Also one time Croatia didn't separate and was still a part of yug, have you mixed with the % of the outcome of a event?
I see you have fixed the music event and now you can go back to previous page of the event which you couldn't do before.
Also the Slovene independence event look really nice! :)

So what now? We should really try to fix that RSK event, somebody who knows coding should know what the problem is.

KnindzA, you don't like me do you? :)

No point in that I like u or not. I think that when you're starting this mod you should know that most of the work you must do alone, not to think that most of the work someone else to do for you. Example, you wait a few months to some make JNA OOB for you, and Hogar finished this in one day (making oob is very easy only need some work). And then when JRHINDO released new version u need a week to test it.. You say you did not have time? For test this u only need 15 min..

Why u just do not say as will you do anything else for this mod and if is answer yes, tell as what u will do and when.

No point in pointing fingers either. This is a community work and any one in the community could have tested it. It is as much your fault as it is mine or anyone elses.
Any contribution is welcomed and if you do step up no one will object.

The ones for creating units, I don't like that when you put the mouse pointer on them they don't shine up like the vanilla ones.

No point in that I like u or not. I think that when you're starting this mod you should know that most of the work you must do alone, not to think that most of the work someone else to do for you. Example, you wait a few months to some make JNA OOB for you, and Hogar finished this in one day (making oob is very easy only need some work). And then when JRHINDO released new version u need a week to test it.. You say you did not have time? For test this u only need 15 min..

Why u just do not say as will you do anything else for this mod and if is answer yes, tell as what u will do and when.

So there is some (un)written rules what a mod creator should do?
I could have long ago abandoned this mod but no I have waited and waited which I will still do until this mod is hopefully done.
I think you don't understand what I have done to this mod, just to keeping it alive is enough if you would ask me. But I can say that almost all ministers I have searched for and found pictures for them. A LOT of military leaders, but only Croatia have done military leaders today. I have collected to much info on Yugoslavia and everything concerning it, during the years.
So instead blaming me for not making this mod finished why don't you make some OOB's? You say that Hogar did the YNA OOB in one day, why can't you then create the OOB's for the rest? I guess you wil answer with "I don't know how to create them" well that's my answer too ;)

I logged in many times at other computers and saw that JRHINDO had posted the new version but I wasn't on my computer where I have the YW installed so I couldn't test it out.

You want to help us or destroy us? :glare:

So there is some (un)written rules what a mod creator should do?
No, there is some rules for professionals.
I could have long ago abandoned this mod but no I have waited and waited which I will still do until this mod is hopefully done.
So, only what u will do in future is waiting?
I think you don't understand what I have done to this mod, just to keeping it alive is enough if you would ask me. But I can say that almost all ministers I have searched for and found pictures for them.
In DH version i dont see eny minister pictures.
A LOT of military leaders, but only Croatia have done military leaders today. I have collected to much info on Yugoslavia and everything concerning it, during the years.
With all due respect, all this your work during years some can do in week.
So instead blaming me for not making this mod finished why don't you make some OOB's? You say that Hogar did the YNA OOB in one day, why can't you then create the OOB's for the rest? I guess you wil answer with "I don't know how to create them" well that's my answer too ;)
I think ALL OBB's is job for Hogar if he accept of course. :)
You want to help us or destroy us? :glare:

I wish to help, but i need to see all things what we need to do, i gues it is AI, OOB's, ML, TT..
U need to post exactly what is not finished, for example Military leaders for RS, RSK and Mac. or OBB's for Croatia, SLovenia and FBIH..

And what we do with the disappearance units on begining of play in DH version?

Last edited:
If you want ot help I have an idea... Since you have Knin in your nick maybe you have access to resources the rest of us do not have.
Could you serch for the picutrues of brigade commanders for RSK? Names of those are listed somewhere on this thread. If you can also add missing ones that would be great.